Chaos on dining table 🥣

Dakshya

Whole day yesterday, I was thinking about what should I do to stop this marriage. I wanted to talk about this with Dad but I know he will just take Dadu's side and will never listen to me. I know she is also just like every other girl 'a bloody gold digger' .

But hold on, Maa sa is not here I can use that and tell her about everything happening here. Let me call her.

ON CALL ;
Dakshya (D) and Maa sa (M)

D : Hello!! Maa sa!!

M : Yes my boy. How did you got time to    
remember me??

D : Maa sa I miss you daily. But right now I have something really important to tell you.

M : What happened baby?

D : Maa , Dadu sa has fixed my marriage over here with Vijay uncle's daughter and nobody asked me or you about it. Dad also didn't say anything.

M : They fixed you marriage? With whom??

D : Vijay uncle's daughter Chitra. How can they all take decision without you maa?

M : Ohh ! Chitra! I know about that , they discussed about that befire going. And I don't want you to come back without getting engaged. I know you are so much worried about my choice or opinion but you dad and dadu sa already asked me.

D : Maa but...

M : No buts. Just get engaged today's day is auspicious. Come back and we will arrange the marriage soon. Ok bye now!!!

D : But Maa listen.......

CALL END.

What the actual fuck! How can this happen. Maa sa was my last hope. Now what should I do?

"You can do nothing. What do you think you will call my daughter in law and she will help you out of this. She was the one who had given this suggestion to your dadi so that we don't have to struggle much for this marriage." Dadu sa said from behind.

I removed my hand from my hairs and stared at him. I know I made him furious but I can't believe Maa sa is the one who made that will with Dadi sa. But as I can see I have no other option than to marry her.

I was thinking all this while staring deep into Dadu sa's eyes. I can see his anger for my rejection. What does this girl have that made my family members force me to marry. I will find it out.

"But Dadu sa it is wrong. You can't marry me to anyone who you think. You are forcing me. " I said.

"Do you like someone? Or have any girlfriend?" Dadu sa asked.

"No but ...." I started but Dadu sa interrupted me.

"Then it's final. Today is your engagement in the evening. Be ready." Dadu sa said in a finalised tone and left the room. And with this he left no options for any doubt or any other excuse.

I was too stunned to say anything. Not even once anyone forced me to do anything. But today everyone wants me to get married to the girl I have not even known about two days ago.

I lied on bed and closed my eyes in frustration keeping my hands on my face. But the scene I saw with my closed eyes was enough to make me get up with a jerk. What was that Ms. Panda tshirt doing infront of my eyes? I can't believe it. I think I met her almost 6-7 months ago but why I am not able to memorize her face. I saw her right? When she was painting in the garden but I am not able to see her face in my imagination.

I was thinking all this when Ranveer entered the room and asked me to come out for lunch. I got out and saw she was already sitting there with her laptop on her lap in the living area.