Back to work 💻

Chitra

Last night was hell. That nightmare was the worst I got till date. But now it is ok! Diksha is here with me and I will be discharged before noon. Papa must be on the way now. Only I know how I managed to tell papa that i am fine and he didn't need to come. I don't want him to be worried about me again. My chain of broke as soon as Papa entered the room.

"Thank God you are fine princess. You don't know how I spent last night. I am so happy to see you good. Does it pain anywhere? Should we spend one more day here? I think i should go and tell them to not prepare discharge papers yet. You will stay here today also. I- " , I interrupted papa but showing my palm.

"Calm down sweetheart. Your princess is fine and we don't need to stay here now. And i know how you spent last night , without sleeping. " I said. My voice changed from assuring to taunting.

He gave me a sheepish smile and i burst out laughing.

"Can we go now i am bored." I exclaimed showing him puppy eyes.

"We can. Let's go your Janna is waiting for you." He said trying to glare at me.

"You know i can't do anything we are habitual papa." I said.

"I know i know let's go." He said and helped me down the bed.

I know papa always told us to stop calling each other with these cringey names. But me and Diksha never listen.

We came out of the cabin and I met Diksha. She was preparing my and that girl Gaurvi's discharge papers. She and her mother came near me and her mother blessed me. She told me i am very brave but only i know how I am composing myself. I have to go from here as soon as possible.

We came back to my father's apartment and that's when I dropped another bomb.

"My ticket of day after tomorrow so we only have one day with us. What will you make for me 'my personal master chef'. Huh!! " I informed them about my departure and asked  about how to spend our day by wiggling my eyebrows.

I can see the shocked expression of both my father and my bestie.

"Today i will make noodles now and then pasta  at night. And uncle will prepare tomorrow's breakfast, lunch and dinner will be ordered. Done ??" Diksha said making the atmosphere lighter.

"Ok then as you wish." Papa said to Diksha but he was looking at me. I know what he said.

I was the room and trying to think about yesterday's events. Everything happened so fast. But there is still something perfect going on. I am refreshed meeting Papa. The stress and nervousness is nowhere to be seen now.

Two days went in daze and my time to go came. We were standing in the railway station waiting for my train.

"Take care Princess. And next time please go to Delhi also. " Papa said.

"I will Papa but about Delhi I will think after this later. " I replied and he nodded.

"Be safe Jaana and eat properly. Next time ask Inder also to come. We three hadn't spent time together since last Diwali. " Diksha said hugging me.

I smiled and nodded. My train came and we went to keep my luggage on my seat.

"Radhe Radhe !" I greeted both of them and my train went away.

'Now, no more worries Tripathi everything will be best. Get back to work dear. ' I told myself and took out my laptop to recheck my assignments and projects.

Like this the journey completed and I am back to Pune. It feels so relaxing being back to college.

_______________________________

Sorry for late update guys. Wait for the next chapter.

Bye bye guys !!!!

RADHE RADHE 🌹