Proposal 🙃

Chitra

"Don't worry, let's go!" Inder said trying to put a stop on my running thoughts.

I nodded and pressed the doorbell. Bhai opened the door and hugged me. The moment was a kind of emotional cause we hadn't met for 2 years.

"I am so so happy, my baby. You came. " Bhai exclaimed and took me inside wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"I missed you bhai !" I whispered loud enough to let him hear. He smiled.

"I am also here bro." Inder huffed.

"You took my baby sister away yesterday. Why will I appreciate your presence. Out of my house right now..." Bhai said strictly.

Inder's smile turned upside down. My eyes widen seeing my brother's expressions. But the thing which happened next made me want to kill him with my bare hands.

He laughed. HE FREAKING LAUGHED........

"Bro your face. Don't worry. I was joking. " Bhai said between his laughs.

I elbowed him on his stomach and went inside.

"Papa! PAPA!! PA...." I was calling Papa as I found no one in the living room.

"Aayi nhi ki chillana shuru. Kyun aayi ho? Kisne bulaya? Hain! Ghar mein aaye 5 min. nhi hue h. Shaanti chali gyi ghar ki!!"  Mrs. Tripathi taunted as she came from the kitchen.

(She hadn't even entered the house and started shouting. Why did you came? Who called you? Not even 5 min. have went by the peace of this house is gone.)

" I asked her to come here. As much right Richa has over this house, she also does. She is the eldest daughter of the family. " Papa said coming from the dining room cause he knew I am not going to answer her.

"Let's go Princess, lunch is waiting." Papa said wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I nodded. Papa signed Inder to join us.
We entered the dining room and took our seats.

"Chitra, meet Thakur Digvijay Singh Chauhan, chairman of Chauhan Pvt. Ltd. and Bade Hukum of Rajasthan." Papa indicated towards the old looking man sitting on the head chair of the dining table.

"Radhe Radhe Bade Hukum", I greeted him folding my hands and bending a little.

"Radhe Radhe bitiya. And call me dadu sa. Ok?" He said smiling and patted my head.

I smiled and then Papa turned to other man sitting beside Dadu sa. "Meet him, he is the former king of Rajasthan Thakur Abhijay Singh Chauhan. "

"Radhe Radhe Hukum sa" I smiled and greeted him.

"Call me uncle Chitra beta ", he said smiling and I nodded.

Then Papa introduced me the two young men sitting next to uncle. They were almost of the age of my brother.

"Meet him Princess, he is the new King of Rajasthan, Thakur Dakshya Singh Chauhan and beside him is his bestfriend Ranveer Rathore ", Papa said.

"Radhe Radhe Thakur sa and Hello bro...", I greeted him and said in a bit teasing tone to Ranveer.

I smirked looking at Ranveer as I remember him not only as the basketball court sweet guy I met in Jaipur but also as the boyfriend of Diksha.

Papa was looking at me as if he wanted to say that 'don't be a mischievous girl right now' .

But me being me I just wanted to tease Ranveer a bit.

"Papa sit. Why are you standing? And you know I wanted to tell you something important." I said in a serious tone .

"What happened? " Abhijay uncle asked.

"I wanted to talk about a guy." I said. But I felt Papa, uncle , dadu sa and Inder stiffened all of a sudden.

"What guy Chitra? Are you dating someone?" Dadu sa asked.

"Oh! No no no, it's about Diksha. You know Papa there is a guy her parents chose for her to get married. I am going tomorrow to meet him. " I said and felt everyone relax but suddenly Ranveer shouted.

" WHATTT...."

"What happened Ranveer bhai. Why do you shout. Do you know Diksha. But she never said to me that she knows anyone with the name Ranveer."

I said but before Ranveer can say anything someone smacked my head. I turned around to see Diksha standing there with her hands folded on her chest and a straight face.

"Hehehehe... Diksha tum kab aayi . You know main to bs baat hi kr rhi thi tumhare baare mein sabse. " ( Diksha when didi you came. You know I was just talking about you only with everyone.)

I said sheepishly and pouted showing my puppy eyes so that she won't scold me.

"This girl. Drama queen". She laughed.

"Chitraaa.." Ranveer said frustrated and I laughed.

" She gave me a heart attack , you know " , Ranveer said to Diksha pouting a little and seriously he looked so cute.

"Okk fine be serious guys. Chitra is going to talk about you and Diksha with Diksha's parents tomorrow. " Papa said.

Everyone nodded. From the starting I was feeling a strong gaze but was ignoring till now.  But the thing my father said next made me look in the direction I wished I would have never seen or better I wouldn't have came here.

"And I had asked all of you here cause I wanted to announce that I had fixed Chitra's marriage. " Papa said.

I felt the ground slipped beneath my feet.

"With whom? " Dev bhai and Diksha asked together.

" Dakshya" , Dadu sa said.

___________________________________

-: Were Chitra's intuitions were correct??

    Why her mother was like this with her??

  What about Dakshya now???

---------------

Sorry for keeping you all waiting for a long time but I was having my end semester exams and practicals and my brother's wedding was also there so I was not free.

Sorry guys 😔.

But thank you all for waiting.

Please vote...❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Love you all 💖💖💖💖😘😘😘😘