You don't know me 😏

Chitra

I saw him giving me death glares as he walked with his father and grandfather to the room given to them. I turned towards my father looking at me with glint in his eyes.

"What was that Papa? How could you arrange my marriage out of nowhere? What were you thinking?" I asked.

"I had to do it and you won't say no." He said.

"But why badepapa ?" Meghna asked.

That was when I noticed that my complete family and all my friends were standing there looking at us.

"I want to talk about this matter in private. Can we get a room Papa?" I asked eyeing Mrs. Tripathi ,who has a satisfactory smile on her face.

He nodded and moved inside his room. I followed him and my three friends and brother tailing me like a lost puppy.

"Look Princess, i will directly come on point. You have to marry him. They asked me your hand for marriage so I can't reject cause you will be happy there. " Papa said.

"Ok and this marriage came out of nowhere in their heads cause they had never ever me before." I said sarcastically.

"Baby, i am going to tell the complete reason but ....." Inder started but my brother cut him off.

"Don't you dare call her baby. She is not your baby." My brother growled.

"Ohh please guys just shut up! Inder you knew that's why you agreed on taking me back to Delhi. How could I not see it before?" I asked in disbelief.

"Chitra please. Try to understand. Uncle is under a huge loan. Even if he paid it for his entire life then also it won't be completed. Chauhan's just asked him to give them his daughter. Just look at the positive side , you will be the Queen of Rajasthan. You will get a happy family Chitra. A family you always wished for." Inder explained.

"Loan? which loan? " I asked.

"The loan I took when the house was burnt. " Papa said gazing at the floor.

"So you mean to say I am a repayment for that loan. Just a deal. Right?" I asked trying to get an answer which will sooth my heart cause the thing which inder explained felt like swords through my chest.

"No! They saw you before. Remember when 3 years back you came to Jaipur. You came to office for giving me my lunch and the file. The receptionist stopped you but an old lady helped getting you in. " Papa said letting me gather those memories.

"Yes, so what?" I asked.

"That lady was Dakshya's grandmother. It was her last wish to get you married to him. She died after 4 months she met you. " Papa said.

Now now. I can't be that heartless. I can fulfill my favour I owed her. I can get married to his grandson to complete her last wish. She was such a nice lady. 'Dadi sa' this was what she asked me to call her. I didn't knew she was his grandmother. But still I can't marry him. I know this is not the only thing.

"Papa, ok I understand that but still how can I marry him?" I said.

"Princess please say yes." Papa requested.

"Does it matter Papa?" I asked.

Papa looked at me stunned with my question cause he also know he declared the wedding outside not suggested.

"Beta I....." Papa started but I cut him off.

"Do whatever you want Papa. Already your wife is so happy with this news. Don't spoil her mood." I taunted and left to my room.

Seriously they don't even understand how could they do this to me. I was thinking about everything happened downstairs when my room's door barged open and in came Inder.

"Chitra...." Inder started.

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY ROOM RIGHT NOW INDER AWASTHI." I shouted fuming in anger. I really don't want to see his face right now.

"Baby please listen....." He said.

"Out Inder right now. And don't show me your face for meantime." I said and turned away.

"I know I hurted you baby but uncle was really stressed about the whole marriage thing. So he asked me and I assured him I will take you here. He has not other option Chitra. He can't say no to this marriage." He explained.

"What do you mean by can't say no?" I asked still glaring at him.

"The marriage was already destined. His grandmother took the promise from uncle to make you marry her grandson because......." He said. I raised my eyebrows and he continued.

"She don't wanted to take a risk so asked uncle to sign the bond that if he goes back on his words then the Chauhan's will take back their investment from Dev bhaiya's company." He said shocking me to the core.

"What the actual fuck? How can Papa sign this kind of bond? Why because of my decision my brother will suffer?" I asked in urge to just bang somebody's head on the wall.

"That was the condition. That's why uncle can't reject the proposal and forced you." He said.

"Fine. If this is the condition then it's ok. I am going to marry him anyway cause I don't have any option. But I will make sure Thakur sa will give me divorce within three months of this marriage." I said going towards my window and smirked looking at the squirrels in the garden.

"You don't know me Thakur sa. I will doing everything in my control to nullify this bond and get divorce from you. I can do anything to protect my company. " I said to myself.

________________________

-: What will Chitra do ??

    Do you think Dakshya will let her do whatever she wanted??

   What will Dakshya do to make her stay for a year??

------------

Sorry guys!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤️❤️❤️

Hit the small star at the end of the page ⭐