Mannerless & Liar 😡

Chitra

I came out of the station and roamed my eyes to observe how much the city changed. But something gained my attention. Or must say someone.

"Papa!!" I muttered.

"Where??" Inder asked.

I pointed my finger in the direction my father is standing. I was trying to figure out why he didn't told us that he is coming to pick us up. With this thought I started walking towards him. He beamed seeing me.

"Princess!!" Papa squealed and hugged me.

"Papa!! Why you came to pick us? We are grown up we can come by our own." I said.

"I know but sorry baccha I came here to pick up my boss. He is coming here and will be staying at our place for this week. " He said trying not to make me upset but the his eyes are giving a hint of guilt. Guilt???

"Hawww!!! You came here to pick your boss?? What about the your lovely girl?? Who will come to pick her?? Say it if you don't love me anymore......" I asked dramatically and sighed at last wiping my fake invisible tears.

Papa laughed and Inder smacked my head lightly muttering 'crazy girl' .

"Drama queen!! I love you so much but he is important. You know right?" He said.

"I know I know, by the way I am going to Inder's house today and will be back tomorrow morning. Ok? "

"Okk.... But please come home tomorrow Princess." He said and the look in his eyes didn't go unnoticed by me.

"Hmm.. bye! Radhe Radhe!!" I said pecking his cheeks and waved as I moved towards the entrance.

Inder kept our luggage in cab's trunk and when I turned to see Papa, i saw him hugging an old man and shaking hands with the other three. I smiled seeing him and went off....

================

Dakshya

We reached Delhi in six hours. I was going to ask about our cars but Dadu said Vijay uncle will be coming to pick us up and we will be staying at his place. But why ??? God knows what is going on Dadu's head....

Here we all are standing with Vijay uncle as he said that all of us can't go in one car so someone else is also coming. After waiting for 10 min. a guy came wearing shorts and tshirt and an open shirt over tshirt.

He touched Vijay uncle's feet but when he bend to touch Dadu's feet he stepped back. But why? But that guy was smiling and hugged Dadu.

Looking at my confused face Dadu said, "Dakshya, you know Vijay uses the surname Tripathi means he is a Brahmin so is his son, he can't touch our feet we are Thakur. Okk?? Always remember that." Dadu explained.

⚪[Guys I am not biased but these are some rules which are followed in North India as Brahmins are taken as the highest caste so they don't touch feet of the others if they are not Brahmins. These are not for hurting anyone's ethics or castes.]

I nodded my head. Then we all were going to settle inside the car but something caught my eyes. 'A light pink lipstick mark on Vijay uncle's cheeks..'
Now I remember I saw a girl kissing him on cheeks when I came out first. But who was that girl. I can't judge anyone without knowing anything but can't say anything about these middle-class girls. Huh cheap girls!!!!

Me and Ranveer sat in the car of Vijay uncle's son. And we hitted the road..

"Hey bro! What's your name??" Ranveer asked the guy.

"Hii bro! I am Dev. What's your name?" Dev asked.

"I am Ranveer Rathore and he is Dakshya. I mean you would be knowing him." Ranveer said.