S1 episode 10

(1 week later after Louie and Lena went on there first date.)
It was a warm afternoon In Duckburg. The boys are In there room during there stuff. Louie is watching YouTube on his phone and drinking pep. Huey is reading a book about science. Dewey is writing is new song to sing. The girls are In there tree house and they are talking about girl stuff and other stuff too.
Webby: Wow. Lena, I can't believe that you and Louie been dating for only 1 week now.
Lena: I know.
Violet: When Lena come home after her dates with Louie, she told me everything that happened.
Webby: Me too. She called me on the phone and she told everything that happened on her dates with Louie.
Violet: Speaking of Louie, where is he?
Lena: Oh he is watching Youtube In his room.
Violet: Why isn't the boys outside?
Lena: Because, it really hot out today.
Webby: Beside, Louie doesn't like being outside on a hot day.
Lena: Ya he does not like being outside on a hot day.
Webby: Anyway, Lena are you going on a date tonight with Louie?
Lena: Not tonight.
Webby: Really, why?
Lena: Because, we are going to have a movie night at the mansion.
Violet: Lena, are you should you want to have a movie night with your boyfriend at McDuck mansion.
Lena: Okay. First, Louie is not my boyfriend... yet. Second, Yes I am find watching movies at McDuck mansion with Louie.
Webby: Well, I mean you guys been dating for a week now and I am should that Louie called you his girlfriend when you guys are out In public.
Lena: Not really. No one really look at us or even say anything to us when we go on our dates.
Violet: But, did Louie said that he want to be your boyfriend yet?
Lena: No. look guys we been dating for only 1 week and it been amazing and it also still early to be official couple.
Violet: That does make sense.
Webby: I guess so.
Meanwhile In the mansion Della was In the kitchen pouring her a glass of water to drink but, she saw Donald walking In the mansion and he saw Della.
Donald: Hey Della.
Della: Hey Donald.
Donald: So... do you have any plan tonight?
Della: Yes. I do have plan tonight.
Donald: Really?
Della: Yes. I am going to front room and watch some movies and then I will go to the shed and work on the sunchaser later tonight.
Donald: So... you don't have any plan tonight.
Della: Ya I don't have any plan tonight.
Donald: Well, do you want to watch a movie at theater?
Della: Sure. I will have a movie with you.
Donald: Great. I will tell Daisy that you are coming to the movie theater with us now.
Della: Oh Daisy was coming with us to watch a movie?
Donald: Of course she is coming, after all she is my girlfriend.
Della: Alright she is your girlfriend the.
Donald: Yes. Anyway, the movie started at 7 o'clock so, be at movie theater by 6:30.
Della: Got it. Be there at 7:30.
Donald: No. I didn't say that.
Della: Yes you did.
Donald: I DID NOT.
Della: Woah... easy Donald I was just joking you. I will be there by 6:30.
Donald: Good. Now don't make me yell again.
Della: Won't make any promises.
Donald: Okay.
Then Donald left the kitchen and then Della drink her water and after that she left the kitchen.
Meanwhile In the boys room Dewey was done writing his new song that he wrote. He have wrote 12 songs and he also sing other people song too. Huey already left the room and Louie also left too. So Dewey put the pencil down and he his really happy about this song.
Dewey: I think this song will put me on top and hopefully on the billboard too for the best song this year. I just hope that Webby like this song.
Dewey started singing his song for practice and it was pretty good. No one didn't hear him sing his new song except for Lena. She was in the mansion using the bathroom and she can hear Dewey sing his new song and he was about done.
Dewey: Just Give Me a Kiss.
Then Dewey was done singing.
Dewey: Wow. I sound really good. I glad that no one heard me singing my new song.
Then Lena walked In the boys room.
Lena: Except me.
Dewey: Right, except for you Lena... AHH Lena!!!
Dewey freak out when he saw Lena.
Lena: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to freak you out.
Dewey: It find. You just caught me by surprise that all.
Lena: Was that your new song that you was singing?
Dewey: Yes. I was singing my new song.
Then Dewey realized that Lena heard him singing the hold time.
Dewey: How long did you hear me singing?
Lena: The hold time.
Dewey: Oh... well, now you know that song is for Webby.
Lena: I didn't know that.
Dewey: What?
Lena: I didn't know that song was meant for Webby... wait Dewey, do you have a crush on Webby?
Dewey was trying not to panic but, it was too late and he started to panic really bad and that lead him to have a another panic attack.
Dewey: Oh no...
Lena: What wrong Dewey?
Dewey: Nothing. I have to go to the bathroom room.
Lena: Umm... okay.
Dewey didn't went to the bathroom. He went outside and take a walk to the park to make him relax but, it didn't work and he was getting worried and called for help. Then a person saw Dewey having a panic attack and he walked to him.
?: Hey kid, are you alright?
Dewey was shaking his head no and was still panicking.
?: I will be right back.
This person was getting some water for Dewey.
?: Drank this.
Then Dewey drink the water.
Dewey: Thank you, minster.
?: You're welcome.
Dewey: I am sorry but, I didn't got your name.
?: Oh well, let me introduce myself. I'm Norman Goodman.
Then they shake hands.
Dewey: What just happens? I thought, I was dying.
Norman Goodman: You have a panic attack. Did something upset you or make you anxious?
Dewey: Yeah kind of.
Norman Goodman: Want to talk about it? Can you know doctor-patient confidentiality.
Then Dewey shake his head no.
Norman Goodman: Well, panic attacks can be very scary but, symptoms are temporary remember that it happened again.
Then Dewey started to freak out again.
Dewey: It going to happen again?
Norman Goodman: It might I treat kids who are younger than you who have them everyday.
Dewey: I can't go through that everyday.
Norman Goodman: I sorry, I didn't mean suggest you would... I would get my son he can translate for me.
Dewey: No. I don't want anyone to know about this not even my friends or family.
Norman Goodman: Your friends or family aren't going to think of you any differently.
Dewey: Yeah they will. I think differently about me.
Norman Goodman: But, they care about you. They can help you, If you left them.
Dewey: I'd rather just go home... Thank you for listening me talk it kind of help me. Except for the part where I thought I was dying.
Norman Goodman: Alright. Well, I will just give you my card then.
Then Norman hand a piece of card slip to Dewey.
Norman Goodman: If you have any more panic attacks or you have something something else, give me a called and I will call you back.
Then Dewey saw the piece of card slip that Norman don't live In Duckburg. Norman is a doctor In Salt Lake City, Utah.
Dewey: Wait... You live In Salt Lake City, Utah?
Norman Goodman: Yes. I live there with my wife and my son who is a bit older than you.
Dewey: Really. What are you doing here In Duckburg?
Norman Goodman: I am actually on vacation with my family this is actually 1 of our stop for our vacation.
Dewey:Well, I have to go back home. Thank for talking to me, it actually help keep me calm.
Norman Goodman: You're welcome...
Dewey: Oh... Dewey.
Norman Goodman: Nice to meet you, Dewey.
Dewey: It nice to meet you too.
Then they shake hands want again and then Dewey started walking back home where a mysterious van was following Dewey. There is only one group who drive In a red van and that's the Beagle Boys.
Bigtime: Oh boys... look who is walking all by himself.
Bouncer: Hey is one of Scrooge great nephew.
Burger: It was him and his friend who caught us In trouble and send us back to jail.
Bigtime: Don't worry this time we won't go back to jail.
Then Bigtime is calling someone.
Bigtime: Hey it me... Ya I know you are busy with hating the hold world but, I found 1 of Scrooge great nephew... ya we are following back to McDuck mansion... I will called you when we get close.
Burger: Umm... guys, how do we get out of the van without getting caught on camera.
Bigtime: I haven't thought of that... dang it. Well, we might need a new plan.
Bouncer: So we are not going to get the blue nephew of Scrooge McDuck?
Bigtime: No. We have to get him some other time... Boss ain't going to be happy.
Bouncer: Or worse Ma ain't going to be happy either.
Meanwhile at Glomgold company headquarters. Glomgold and Zan Owlson are having a meeting and they are talking about a plan for this month.
Zan Owlson: Mr Glomgold you need to stop spending these stuffs that you don't need.
Glomgold: What are you talking about Ms Owlson? I don't buy anything stupid stuffs.
Zan Owlson: You literally buy a crate of Shark and you put it In your Shark tank.
Glomgold: Because, I love shark.
Zan Owlson: Mr Glomgold, this literally said that this is a trap for your enemies Scrooge McDuck.
Glomgold: Oh... ya I have to lie the guy who was delivering my shark for my trap for Scrooge McDuck.
Then suddenly the light went out.
Glomgold: Ahh. What is the meaning of this?
Zan Owlson: I think, the light went out.
Glomgold: Are you serious... wait, did I forgot to pay the light bill again.
Zan Owlson: Again!? This happened before?
Glomgold: Yes this have happened before and don't worry Me Owlson I will take care of the problem.
Then a mystery figure was up on the roof and then he jumped in the building and he was right next to Glomgold.
Negaduck: I can help you with that.
Glomgold: Who said that? Show your self who said that?
Then the light was back on and then Glomgold and Zan Owlson was straying at Negaduck.
Negaduck: It was me who said that to you.
Glomgold: Ah... you must be that mysterious voice that I was talking to a while ago.
Negaduck: Yes it was me who you was talking to.
Glomgold: What are you?
Negaduck: Well, let introduce myself. My name is Negaduck.
Then Glomgold started laughing.
Negaduck: WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT!!!
He said that he was straying at Glomgold with his yellow eyes.
Glomgold: Umm... nothing I was laughing at nothing.
Negaduck: Good. Now we have some work we need to get done. I will recruit more enemies of Scrooge McDuck and Glomgold, I want you to talk to Mark Beak and ask him If he want to built something for us to destroy the McDuck clan and destroy Duckburg want and for all.
Then Negaduck started laughing like a crazy villain does.
Zan Owlson: This is about to get very messy.
Glomgold: You are right about that Ms Owlson.
Meanwhile back at McDuck mansion Louie and Lena are In the front room watching a movie and they were holding hands. Then Louie say something to Lena.
Louie: This is actually pretty good movie.
Lena: Ya it actually is a pretty good movie.
Louie: The best part is that we got the hold mansion to our self.
Lena: That right there no family member, no friends, or no housekeeper stop us what to do.
Louie: Ya.
Lena: We can actually full around.
Louie: Ya... wait what now?!
Lena: Not that stuff.
Louie: Then what do you mean then?
Then Lena pull Louie to her and she kiss him.
Louie:.... Oh.
Then they started kissing for a few minutes and then someone walked In. It was Huey and Violet
Huey: That was fun.
Violet: Ya that was very interesting Hubert.
Lena: Wait... Huey your real is Hubert.
Huey: Yes. My full name is Hubert but, Donald want to make my name short so, I go by Huey.
Lena: Does all of you have full names?
Huey: Yes we do and Louie name is even longer than me and Dewey.
Lena: Oh I want to know your full name Louie.
Louie: No way. I am not telling you my full name.
Lena: Why not?
Louie: Because, it embarrass.
Lena: Oh come on Louie. Just tell me your full name.
Louie: I'm not telling you and that's finale.
Lena: Okay.
Violet: Anyway Lena, dads are waiting for us to come home so, we need to go home right now.
Lena: Oh okay.
Louie: I will call you later tonight.
Lena: Okay.
Then they hug and then they kiss for a few seconds.
Lena: Bye Louie.
Louie: Bye Lena.
Then the girls left from McDuck mansion.
Louie: Where did you guys went?
Huey: We went to the science center and we both have a blast.
Louie: I sorry, I wasn't listening when you said science... center.
Huey: Oh... you don't want to know what happened at the science center then I will go tell Dewey about it.
Louie: I don't think you want to talk to Dewey right now.
Huey: Why?
Louie: He had a bad headache and he is In bed.
Huey: Already?
Louie: He not feeling well today.
Huey: What about his new song that he post to sing today.
Louie: He postponed until tomorrow I think.
Huey: Dewey have been acting very weird the last few weeks.
Louie: I know. I ask him what going on with him and he didn't respond, he just look at his guitar.
Huey: That's very odd. Maybe he is hiding a secret from us?
Louie: Really? Not every time have to be a huge secret that might destroy situations, every single time.
Huey: I know Louie. I am just saying that what If he is hiding a secret from us?
Louie: I mean... it a possibility that he might be hiding something from us.
Huey: What questions is, what is he hiding from us and why he doesn't want to tell us?
Meanwhile In the boys room Dewey was on his phone and he was calling someone that he just met today.
Dewey: Hello... Is this Norman Goodman?
Norman Goodman: It is. Who am I speaking to?
Dewey: It me Dewey. We met today at the park.
Norman Goodman: Oh right I remember now. Why are you calling me?
Dewey: I need some advice.
The end.
Wow what a another great episode.
What is your guys favorite moments In this episode?
Actually tell me what is your favorite moments In season 1 of my DuckTales book so far.
More episodes will be coming soon.
That's all I need to say so, I will talk to you guys later then.
Bye guys.