S1 episode 12 That one that have Harry Potter movies In it.

It was a wonderful Friday morning at McDuck mansion and everyone was still sleep because it 6:30 In the morning. Anyway, everyone was still sleeping except Dewey, he was taking a shower because, he got a phone call that's important and he have to answer it. So, he got out of the shower and he was drawing off and he was putting his clothes on.
Meanwhile In the boys room, In Huey bed, he was sleeping but, he have a book on his face. In Louie bed, he was sleeping but, he have his arm around Lena. Lena say the night at McDuck mansion and she snuck out of Webby room to go to boys room and she slept with her boyfriend.
Then Lena wake up to see sleeping right beside his boyfriend. So, she look at him and kiss him on his cheek and he is still sleeping. So, Lena got out of Louie bed and she grad her clothes and tried to get out of boys room but, then she was caught by Dewey.
Dewey: Umm... Lena what are you doing here.
Dewey and Lena are talking quite because, they don't want to wake up Louie or Huey yet.
Lena: Well... I umm...
Dewey: Wait... did you say In our room last night!?
Lena: What no...
Then Dewey was giving Lena a kind of death stare.
Lena: Fine. I did sleep In your guys room last night with Louie.
Dewey: Look, I am find that you guys are dating but, you have to tell someone about you and Louie because, If you don't then you guys will get In a lot of trouble.
Lena: Okay. I will tell other about me and Louie when I am ready to tell them.
Dewey: Good.
Lena: So, I will take my clothes and just level then.
Then Lena was leaving the boys room and she was getting back In Webby room very quite and it worked but, Lena need to put her clothes on because, the girls find out that Lena was sleeping in the boys room with Louie.
Lena: There I got my clothes on and luckily Dewey wearing my short but, it was my small short so, he probably saw my butt.
Then the girls got up.
Lena: Good morning girls.
Webby: Morning Lena... wait Lena you were up before me and Violet were?
Lena: Yeah... I couldn't sleep so, I used the restroom and that it.
Violet: Well, it odd because, you never get up first.
Webby: Yeah you always sleep In and you couldn't be up first unless...
Violet: You was sleeping with Louie In the boys room?!
Lena: What no. I didn't slept with Louie In his room.
Webby: Lena, I know you are lying to us.
Lena: Okay find. I did slept with Louie In his room.
Then the girls scream
Webby and Violet: Ehhh!!!
Lena: You know that you didn't have to scream, right?
Webby: Tell is everything that happened last night with you and Louie.
Violet: What did you guys do?
Webby: Did you guys did anything fun?
Violet: Did you went to second base with him?
Lena: Well... we kiss for a few minutes and then we slept me.
Webby: Eww.
Lena: Not that. We cuddle and he hold on to me the entire night.
Webby: Wow I am really jealous of you right now Lena.
Violet: Well, at least you guys didn't do anything stupid.
Lena: Well... let just say that Dewey might need a new guitar.
Webby: Oh... no.
Lena: Well, maybe Dewey won't know it.
Then Dewey saw his guitar and it was sticking and few strings was broken and Dewey scream.
Dewey: Noooo!!!!!
Lena: Shoot he saw it.
Violet: Yeah know kidding.
Webby: Maybe he think that it was a accident or a mistake.
Dewey: Louie!!! You better wake up right now!!!
Dewey was scream and everyone can hear him.
Lena: Yeah I better go In there and tell Dewey don't kill my boyfriend.
Webby: Okay.
Meanwhile In the boys room, Dewey was really mad at Louie and he finally got up.
Louie: What I was dream about... umm why are you mad wait... did you find out that I stole 20 bucks out of your wallet.
Dewey: You did what!
Louie: Umm... nothing.
Dewey: Louie, why my guitar have a few broken strings?
Louie: Umm... maybe you played with it yesterday.
Dewey: No I will definitely remember If I did play with my guitar yesterday but, why it sticking?
Louie: Because... maybe you was playing with your guitar with sticking fingers.
Dewey: No. My fingers was very clean.
Louie: Well, I don't know what happened to it.
Then Lena got In the boys room.
Lena: Dewey, please don't hurt my boyfriend.
Louie: Boyfriend?
Louie blush
Dewey: Well, your boyfriend got my strings broken and it also very sticking.
Lena: Dewey... Louie didn't touch your guitar because, it was me. I grad your guitar from your closet and then I touched for a few seconds and then I accidentally spilled pep on your guitar and I try to clean and it was already too late and I try to put your guitar back and I broke your strings with my finger nails. I am sorry about your guitar.
Dewey: Well, at least it didn't break so, I forgive you.
Lena: Thank you.
Dewey: But, you did snuck In my room and you were almost naked when I saw you getting out of my brother bed.
Lena: Okay. First of all, I was wearing my short and I wasn't completely naked.
Dewey: I saw your butt when you was leaving my room.
Louie: I sorry... you saw her what now?!
Lena: Okay I was wearing small short so, of course you could see my... you know what I am just going to stop talking.
Louie: You look at Lena butt.
Dewey: I didn't mean to.
Louie: You are so dead.
Then Louie got out of bed and started chasing Dewey down and he was screaming.
Dewey: Ahhh!!!
Dewey was running to the stairs and Louie was right behind him and then Louie tackled Dewey and started punching him.
Louie: This is what you get for looking at my girlfriend butt.
Then Louie keep on punching Dewey until Beakley hear the kids are up so, they stop fighting for now.
Beakley: Oh kids... you guys are already up.
Webby: Yea... we were just...
Dewey: Ready for today because it...
Violet: Harry Potter day.
Beakley: Really, I didn't know that.
Dewey: Yeah we either.
Beakley: You what?
Dewey: Oh I mean, of course I know it was Potter Harry day.
Beakley: Hmm... okay. Well breakfast is about done so, go In the front room for now and I will let you know when Breakfast get done.
Kids except for Webby: Okay miss Beakley.
Webby: Okay Granny.
Then the kids went to the front room.
Lena: Great save and amazing idea Violet.
Violet: Why thank you sis.
Dewey: Umm... not going to be rude but, what are we post to do now.
Dewey was starting to panic and Webby saw that Dewey was panicking a little bit.
Webby: Dewey relaxed... everything is going to be find.
Lena: Yeah we are In the clear.
Louie: Technically we are not In the clear. If Huey find out that today is Harry Potter day then...
Violet: He would dress up a character from Harry Potter. Yea I didn't thought of that at all.
Dewey: Well, thank of lot Violet!
Lena: Hey don't scream at my sister.
Dewey: Sorry... I am a little... I need to get a drink.
Then Dewey went to the kitchen to get him a bottle of water to drink.
Lena: Okay... it is me or Dewey been acting weird the last couple of months?
Louie: Yea now you mention it, Dewey have been acting weird the last few months.
Huey: Well, I know that Dewey is stressed out about performing at the fundraiser tomorrow.
Webby: Fundraiser... what fundraiser?
Huey showed Webby about the fundraiser that's going to happen tomorrow.
Webby: Oh... it said a special guest will make a appearance and there will be a special guest singing at the fundraiser too.
Then Webby realizes that Dewey is singing at the fundraiser.
Webby: Oh... that's why Dewey is stressed out.
Huey: Well, that one reason but, he been acting weird the last couple months and I don't know why.
Louie: Well, maybe Dewey girlfriend can find what is wrong with our brother.
Webby blush because, she know that Louie called Webby, Dewey girlfriend.
Webby: I am not Dewey girlfriend We are just friends... best friends. But, I will try talked to see what is going on with him.
Louie: Okay.
Then Webby went to the kitchen to find Dewey but, miss Beakley said that breakfast is done so, everyone went to the dining table to have breakfast. So, everyone sit down and was eating breakfast.
Beakley: So... Huey the kids told me that today is Harry Potter day.
Huey: It is!!!
Huey said it very exciting.
Louie: Ha nerd.
Lena: Louie!
Lena punch Louie under the table.
Louie: Ouch.
Violet: Yea, I just find out this morning that they are having a Harry Potter movie marathon tonight on a channel that I can't remember the name of the channel.
Huey: Well, then I need to get my custom on then.
Huey eat his food very fast and he went upstairs to change.
Dewey: Should we tell him that, today is not Harry Potter day.
Violet: Do you really want Huey to get mad at you.
Then Dewey was thinking If he want Huey to get mad at him and he changed his answer immediately.
Dewey: Ya I not going to tell him.
Louie: Well, I can tell him.
Lena: No is telling Huey anything got it.
Louie: Ya Lena, we won't tell him, right you guys?
Violet: Ya we won't tell him.
Lena: That's my boy.
Then Lena kiss Louie on his cheek which make him blush but, no adult didn't see Lena kissing Louie on his cheek.
Dewey: Anyway, we should go our room before...
Huey: Hey guys, guess who I am.
Huey is Harry Potter for his custom, he have scar like Harry, he have same wond like Harry, and he also have the same glasses like Harry.
Louie: Yeah... Huey is definitely a nerd.
Violet: Don't call him that.
Louie: Oh please. You are basically exactly like Huey.
Violet: But, I am definitely smarter then him.
Louie: That's true.
Huey: Hey!
Violet: Huey... we both know that I am smarter than you.
Violet put her hand on Huey shoulders and he blushed.
Huey: Umm... I mean, I don't want to argue with the pretty lady.
Violet: Aww... thank Huey that's so sweet.
Webby: Umm... so, are you guys going to stand there and make comparisons to each other or are we going to watch some Harry Potter movies now.
Huey: Yes. I want to watch some Harry Potter right now.
Webby: Okay. I will get the tv on and we can watch some Harry Potter.
Huey: Oh... If we all going to watch Harry Potter then we need to dress like them In the movie.
Louie: Umm... no thank you.
Webby: Oh come on Louie, maybe you will like it.
Louie: I am not dressing up like a wizard.
Lena: I will get it a try.
Louie: Okay I will get it a try too.
Webby: Wait what... but, you just said that you are...
Louie: I will give it a try not for me but, I will get it a try for my lady.
Violet: What about you Dewey? Are you going to dressed up to watch some Harry Potter movies.
Dewey: I don't know. I not feeling that well right now. Maybe, I will watch it later.
Violet: Oh okay.
Then Dewey went upstairs to his room.
Huey: Oh Dewey is getting dressed up to watch some movies.
Louie: Well, I will join him too.
Then Louie went upstairs to his room too.
Violet: Well, ladies it looks like that we need to get dressed now.
Lena: I can help with that.
Lena used her power and the girls chance Into the clothes from the Harry Potter movies.
Webby: Ooo. Now we only need is.
Huey: Wond. I got some you guys can used. But, there In my room.
Then Huey went to his room.
Violet: Well, so far our plan is working.
Lena: Well, you are right about one thing Violet.
Violet: And that is?
Lena: That you are smarter than Huey.
Violet: You dang right I am sis.
Meanwhile In the boys room, Dewey was on his bed laying down and then Louie came In.
Louie: Hey Dewey.
Dewey: Hey.
Then Louie was going through Huey stuff.
Dewey: Louie what are you doing?
Louie: What you think I am doing?
Dewey: It look like that you are going through Huey stuff.
Louie: I am but, I am looking for his wond.
Dewey: His wond are under his desk and other wizards are top of his closet.
Louie: Oh okay.
Then Louie grad some wonds and other wizards stuff to bring downstairs for Huey and the girls too. Then Louie look at Dewey and he ain't dressed up for the movie.
Louie: Dewey, why are you not In your costume yet?
Dewey: I got a headache right Louie... I will watch the movie later but, just leave me alone for a bit.
Louie: Okay.
Then Louie left the room. Then Huey bumped into Louie.
Louie: I got all of the nerds stuffed for the movies marathon.
Huey: Thank Louie.
Then Huey realized that Dewey is not with Louie.
Huey: Hey Louie, where Dewey?
Louie: Oh he is In our room but, he got a headache right now so, he will watch the movie later with us.
Huey: Oh okay... maybe we need to check up on him.
Louie: And why would we do that?
Huey: Because, he is stressed out right now and I know how it feel and trust me, you don't want to see what happens next.
Louie: What are you talking about Huey:
Huey: I think that Dewey get panic attacks.
Louie: What... no way. That's impossible... Dewey is the bravest duck In Duckburg and most popular at our school.
Huey: But, you don't understand Louie. Dewey is stressed because, everything he does, all peoples around the world is looking up or at him to make the right decisions and if he don't then people will think different about him.
Louie: Look Huey, it a long shot that Dewey get panic attacks and If he did have them, he would have told us, right?
Huey: I mean, he would have told us but, I don't think he would tell the girls about this especially Webby.
Louie: Ya I know.
Huey: Webby really care about our brother and we need to be there for him.
Louie: I know. Look, we can talk about this later but, right now we got some Harry Potter movies to watch.
Then they went downstairs to watch the movies.
(We are skipping to the movies.)
In the front room the kids are watching the 3 Harry Potter movies ( I have watched Harry Potter like 100 times but, I always forgot the third Harry Potter name of the movie.) anyway, Louie was sitting with Lena and they are holding hands.
Huey is sitting with Violet and they got their costumes on and having a blast. Webby on the other hand went to the boys room to check up on Dewey.
Webby: Ooo... I hope that Dewey is doing alright. I mean, I know that I have a crush him but, I am not ready to tell him how I feel about him yet.
Then Webby open the boys room and she see that Dewey was on his bed but, he wasn't laying down.
Webby: Hey Dewey.
Dewey: Hey Webby.
Webby: What are you doing In here?
Dewey: I have a headache so, I just stay In my room for a bit.
Webby: But, you are missing all the fund that everyone is having. Violet and Huey are picking up popcorn and they eat the popcorn out of each other hand. Louie and Lena are...
Dewey: Probably kissing each other and forgetting that the movie is on.
Webby: Yeah they did kiss but, they were also holding hands too. But, I was sitting by my self and I was thinking where is my best friend and I realized that you was In your room because, you wasn't feeling that well.
Dewey: Well, I feel a little bit better.
Webby: That's good to know.
Then Webby ask a question to Dewey.
Webby: Hey... can I sit on your bed with you?
Dewey blush.
Dewey: Umm... sure. You can sit on my bed with me.
Webby: Thank.
So Webby got on Dewey bed and they were talking.
Webby: What's going on with you?
Dewey: Nothing. I just been... busy that all.
Webby: Huey said that you are stressed out about performing at hospital fundraiser.
Dewey: Yes I am stressed about that.
Webby: But, why?
Dewey: Webby, If I mess up when I am singing or I got stage fright then everyone will either laugh at me or they say that oh that kid won't do it or he won't make it to the music business If he got stage fright.
(Now I know that Dewey doesn't have stage fright but, somehow he got stage fright when he was about to perform then it will be a problem for Dewey to take care of by himself.)
Then Webby take Dewey hands.
Webby; Dewey, you are the most bravest Duck I have ever met. You are incredible person with great personality and you are sweet and kind and you respect me too. You... are the most important person In my life right now, well beside granny but, you know what I am saying. You are the most important...
Then out of nowhere Dewey kiss Webby. Then Webby started to blush too.
Webby: Was that post to shut me up or you were tired of me talking.
Dewey: Webby... You are important person in my life too.
Then they start strangling at each other and they kissed for a few minutes and then they went downstairs to watch the movie with everyone else.
The end.
What did you guys think about this episode. What is good? What was your favorite moments In that episode?
(Anyway, this episode was special because, this episode I am doing is for a contest and it post to have a theme to it and I went with Harry Potter because, everyone love Harry Potter or If you are a Star Wars fan like me then you will say that Star Wars is better than Harry Potter but, I like both movies and franchises.)
Anyway, that's all I need to say so, I will see you all later then.
Bye guys.