S2 ⭒ Episode Four

"I don't wanna brag..."
Tonight • John Legend.

SELF PROCLAIMED ASS MAN

Priscilla Wolfe

"So, what practical, every day philosophy of mine are you going to tear into today, hm?"

As I sit at the breakfast nook in the kitchen, across from me, Halen stares distastefully at Chucky sitting by my side in the booth.

"D—" Chucky barks the second he tries to speak and a sizable glob of his spit flies onto Halen's cheek, much to my satisfaction. Halen keeps his eyes closed for a second and then gently lifts up his index finger to swipe it away, "Dogs do not belong at the table." He wipes it off on a napkin and opens his eyes; moving his deadly stare to me.

"Well, if that were the case, you wouldn't be here. Isn't that right, Chuckster?" I scratch behind his ears as he resumes eating the dog food I've presented to him on a plate like I do every morning, and his nose shuffles the glass around loudly as he crunches away. I smile at Halen, "I just... I find it inhumane to make dogs eat on the floor."

"Mockery is not your best side."

"All sides are my best side."

With Chucky here with me to bite a chunk out of Halen's leg or ass at my command, I feel a bit more comfortable and I've come to the possibly delusional conclusion that so long as he stays, the conversation cannot turn so intense that I get turned on.

I already know I'm wrong about that. But, I'm going to, as they say, 'fake it til' I stop fantasizing about him fucking me on every available surface.'

"And anyway, you have your opinions, I have mine. Let's move on, shall we? I'm terribly bored. I thought we were here to talk business together." I sigh, crossing my legs and leaning back against the cushion in the booth.

"Okay. I'll get to the point then." Halen follows by me and leans back, taking off his glasses and folding them up, "First and foremost, I eat pussy. Religiously. I like the taste, the weight of a woman sitting on my face. And for one of our first films together, I'd like to do that. I like rimming with my tongue as well. Anything that gets me between thighs."

I've had this conversation with several Pornstars I've been partners with. In fact, it's one of the first things we do when we're introduced. We make sure out interests line up, we talk about our kinks, or lack of them, we talk about our hard limits and open up a bit about our past and reason for them if need be. So, Halen talking about how much he loves to eat pussy, it's nothing I'm not used to hearing, but this feels different and my stomach swarms.

"As you..." He gestures toward me, "Younger people suggest, I'm a quote 'ass man'." He says it like he finds the term dreadful, and his nostrils even flare up slightly, but he doesn't let up on eye contact.

I flinch slightly and crack a laugh under my breath, "What?"

"The idea that men either prefer breasts, or ass, and I've seen people online impose that this has some cultural significance or psychological meaning that determines character or personality, which I frankly think is ridiculous, but-" He stops and blinks when I cover my mouth, "Why are you laughing?"

"H-How old are you, oh my goodness!" I chuckle, unable to control the laughter jumping up my throat.

"I am thirty two, I already told you."

"More like fifty two." I lower my hand, "We are seven years apart in age, and you call our generation 'young people?' And where are you even hearing this stuff?"