S4 ⭑ Episode Five

"We can book a flight, wake up in paradise..."
Hold on The Internet.

#SLAY

Priscilla Wolfe

'Someone extraordinary', my ass. Fucking him. I want his snake loving, Frankenstein looking, poetry breathing, bat nurturing, lunatic ass. And I want him, yesterday.

His sleeves are rolled up as he sits adjacent to me at my desk, and he's got his tortoiseshell glasses low on his sharp nose as he browses the excess legal paperwork he'd been given by Fox.

His lips look so kissable when they're pouty and concentrated. Fuck.

God, and he has a planner. He's a man that owns and manages a fully annotated planner. He puts little 'x's' over the passed days, and he has his dads' birthday written in, in neat cursive handwriting.

It's fucking monogrammed with his initials and it has a snake on the front. He has a little pouch with highlighters and rainbow pens.

And his socks! At first, I found the silly socks repulsive and questionable at best-- you're thirty two and you haven't let go of the graphic socks phase from your childhood? I just know he has Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday set too-- there's no brighter red flag.

But, I'm kind of ignoring that because today... he's wearing socks with little apple slices on them, and I swear to god...

I'm getting emotional.

That with his nerdy black sweater vest over his dress shirt?

I want to kiss his face forever.

I'm losing it.

Today, I'm gripped by his cuteness; the soft side of him that's curious, odd, and... sweet to me. In his own way. It's that exact way that turns me the fuck on.

Tackling him with kisses was just the tip of the iceberg.

It's strange for me to feel this way for someone. I didn't know having a crush-- a real, heart pumping, drool inducing crush-- would make me so... ridiculous.

"Fox? Yes. I want the copyright and ownership clause changed. There are a few legal discrepancies in my contracts." Halen's on the phone now, and he leans back with his paperwork, crossing one leg over the other.

"This form states that Romantix and its' affiliates will gain fifty-percent ownership of all footage made in the premises of this manor. Not just all processed and posted footage in the sake of 'entertainment image,' all footage."

"Owning the legal rights to every second violates section A-4.1 of the privacy clause regarding employees and their individually crafted content, including films shot on personal property. I want it specified that Romantix is allowed partial ownership to only footage given to them and shot on by company cameras. The rest, is owned by the Pornstars and cannot be used in any capacity in relation to revenge porn, rebrand, or other trickery."

There's a buzz on the other line with Fox's voice.

"No. These protections should be bare minimum. I want it changed for Miss Wolfe and the other tenants as well. Can you contact Mr. Abernathy and have him fax a redraft?"

All footage. Wow. I didn't think about that.

I usually channel my inner legally blonde during legal meetings to avoid getting swindled through some sneaky secret clause hidden in the depths of the contract, but apparently, I didn't pay attention to the phrasing well enough.

I suppose it's good though that Halen did. Better late than never.

"If he calls it a technicality, you tell him to call me and I will give him a rundown as to why it is not." His voice grows snippy and my brows twitch.