THE GREAT PARTNER APPEARED!CURE DIAMOND!THEIR SECRET...

The next day on evening, the school bell rang as the students walked out of the classroom and black home one by on while other stayed at the a school for club activities.

At the same time, rikka and the fairies were in an empty science classroom. The fairies were playing with experimental objects while rikka was experimental the cure loveads with a microscope. After that, mana entered the room with the bag in her left hands.

Mana:sorry for the wait!did you find anything?

Rikka:nothing really specific. All i can say is that this is not made of anything on earth.

Mana(surprise):what did you say?

She took closer look at her cure loveads.

Rikka:where did you get this?

Mana:oh.

Mana finger pointed at cure loveads being held by rikka clamp.

Mana:this part came from the light during my transformation.

She then pointed to the cure loveads she used to transform, which was placed in glass tray on the table.

Mana:and this one was from the stall owner i met at the clover tower.

Rikka turned her attention to sharuru and raquel, nymphs playing with glass test tubes like binoculars while lance was sleeping beside them.

Rikka:do you guys know anything?

Sharuru and raquel stopped their game and looked over at rikka.

Sharuru:nope-sharu.

Raquel:we came right after we were born. We really don't know-quel.

Mana:this is all getting kinda vague.

Until raquel flew and yelled at her.

Raquel:how rude-quel!

Sharuru:we are doing our best here-sharu!

Mana:sorry about that.

Rikka:that's right.thanks to your help, i found out a lot.

Mana:like what, exactly?

Sharuru and Raquel flew onto her shoulder and landed on either side.

Rikka:the cure loveads seem to be the source of the precure power. I'm sure with more lovesads, the precure can gain more power.

Mana:oh...

She marveled before picking up her cure loveads again.

Mana:the cure loveads are amazing.

Rikka:although.

Mana:although what?

Rikka:i can't believe that naoya-san is a kamen rider this whole time.

Mana:I'm surprise that he is one. But, don't you guys know what that thing was?

The two fairies also quickly joined the conversation as they recalled the creature blade fought yesterday.

Sharuru:I've neve seen anything like that-sharu. It was scary!more terrifying than the jikochuu!

Raquel:it's not a jikochuu?

Sharuru:I've never seen a Jikochu in human size-sharu. They are giant-sharu.

Rikka:hmm..

Mana:maybe naoya-san knows what that monster is. It looks like he fought that monster and it's kind before.

Rikka:i agreed.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback, naoya got a call and had to leave immediately back to kotaro house.