TO THE TRUMP KINGDOM!SAVE THE PRINCESS!

Last time, naoya and the girls won the game, but Regina refused while breaking mana promise, and they all fought for the crystals. They returned back to the real world after cleansing the jikochuu that dragged them to the game world.

Naoya:are we back to the real world?

Rikka:i think we are.

Ai flew toward hoe and hugged him.

Joe:welcome back, ai-chan, everyone!

Mana:we're back.

Makoto widened her eyes while looking around.

Makoto:where are the crystals?!

Regina:right here!

They all turned to Regina levitating in the air with the Royal crystals on her hands.

Mana:regina!

Naoya:give them back!

She brought the crystals Together, and they all shined a bright light. Naoya, the girls, and joe shielded their eyes from the light.

Joe:this is...

Regina:what?!

The five crystals grouped Together and flew away, much to everyone's shock.

Makoto:the crystals.

Naoya:they all...

Mana:flew away..

Regina:hey!

The selfish trio faced their attention to regina.

Regina:why is this happening?!

Ira:how would we know?!

Regina:jeez!we're going after the crystals!

Regina flew after the crystals and the selfish trio follow her. Mana shook her head from thoughts and turned to face naoya and the girls.

Mana:eveyone, let's go!

Naoya:mana, wait!

Mana stopped and turned to face them.

Rikka:do you know where we're going?

Mana did not reply and stayed silent.

Naoya:let me try to contact hirose-san. Maybe she could help.

Naoya reached his pocket for his phone, but then a limo approached with Sebastian in it. He stepped out of the limo.

Sebastian:you all seemed a bit trouble. Please leave this to me.

Mana:Sebastian-san?

Then, a motorcycle approached from behind they turned around to see that it was tachibana.

Tachibana:what's going on? I saw a light and came here.

Naoya:tachibana-san.

____________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________

In the limo, everyone got in the limo while naoya, joe and tachibana were on the outside of the doors. Sebastian pressed a button, and a tablet screen appeared in front of the driver seat, and the back of the limo opens up to reveal a satellite. The screen turns on to show a red radar heading northwest.