THE LOVELY PAD AWAKENS!NAOYA PAST!

At the selfish,gula and leva were in bad mood because of their continue loss against the precure and the kamen riders,bel sat behind leva and had a lollipop in his mouth.

Bel:this isn't good. You two kicked us out after boasting about how you were going to defeat the preucre and the kamen riders. How ironic. What would happen of i reported this to king jikochu, hmm?

Leva was sweating and anxious at bel words.

Leva:we can defeat them anytime.

Bel:and you couldn't ve done that long ago? Either you underestimate them, or you're simply weak.

Gula:we're just getting warmed up.

Leva let out show you what happens when we get serious. When the times comes, it's over for the humans!

Bel could only smirk wickedly in response to hearing thei declaration.

Bel:"we see about that. That is ic you are able to live for long."

_______________________________________________________________________________

At Alice mansion, the girls, the fairies and naoya were taking a look at the lovely pad. Ai was holding ai in her arm. Mana reached out her hand and knocked on the glass.

Mana:hello?

Rikka:that's not a door.

Mana decided to bring the mirror next to her ears.

Mana:hello?

Naoya:mana, that's not a phone. Either, its a mirror.. As you can see.

Mana groaned in defeated.

Aguri:a mirror that reflects truth. The magical lovely pad. It possess the same amount of power as the princess spear. If we can harness its power, we should be able to cleanse king jikochuu.

Rikka:how do we utilize it, though?

Makoto:it's a mirror, and yet it doesn't reflect anything.

Alice:then, shall we find out?

Alice pressed a button on remote controller in her hands. The windows were sealed shut by metal doors, and a large set of screen appeared. The table with the mirror moved toward the screens and went inside. The lovely pad was being scanned, and the result was unknown.

Sebastian:I'm sorry to say that analyzing this object is difficult with our current technology.

Alice pressed a button to display fire on the screen, then to the ocean.

Alice:what if we subject it to ten thousand degrees Celsius and see what occurs when we drop it deep into the ocean?

Naoya:okay, i think we heard enough!

Rikka rushes and stopped alice from continued.

Rikka:f-forget about that!ai-chan!

Ai:kyupirappa.

Ai used her powers on the lovely pad, but nothing happened, much to their surprise.

Rikka:even her kyupirappa didn't work?

Aguri sighed and placed one hand on her chest.

Aguri:i thought we had something to help us when we go up against king jikochuu, but we can't use it.