MAKOTO IDOL DAY!FATE CONFORMER!

At a church,there were people and relatives morning over a person death, sayoko. Flower and gifts were near sayoko coffin as some began people began crying in sadness. Mana and her friends and relatively were also there because rikka mother was informed by someone tachibana that sayoko has passed away. Ryoko was upset that her old friends has died, even her husband, rikka and the others people that they know felt bad. Naoya, hirose and kotaro were also because tachibana told them About Sayoko death, and the responsible of her death was isaka. Mana and her friends and naoya group were surprise to see each other and that they knew sayoko. Tachibana told the girls privately that Sayoko died because isaka killed her, an after hearing that, they were not only upset more, but they felt a bit of angry flowing in their body and did not want to show it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Present time, oogai middle school, it was another school day for the girls. Mana was reading a poster that has makoto as a princess and another woman dressed like a queen.

Mana:wow!makopi is going to be a star in a movie, and she's also playing the leading role of snow white.I'm excited.

She slides the poster to see sharuru, raquel, and dabyi on her lap.

Raquel:dabyi, are you playing the wicked queen-quel?

Dabyi:I'm sure.. Not-bi!

Dabyi points at the woman in the poster playing as the Queen from snow white.

Dabyi:the queen is being played by tamaki otori-bi!

Mana:tamaki otori...

Rikka:you don't know? The People call her the young queen of film industry.

Mana:right, the Queen!

Dabyi began nodding her head with her arms crossed on he chest.

Dabyi:that's why makoto has hope high up-bi!she thought it might be the princess.but when we met her for real...

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback, makoto and dabyi in her human form, were in conference room with employed and the woman actress, tamaki otori.

Makoto:my name is makoto kenzaki, i look forward to work with you.

The actress looks at makoto reaching out her hand for a handshake, but she just watch her with a stern expression and looks back at her script.

Tamaki:just don't be dead weight.

Makoto stepped back and was confused after being insulted by the tamaki.

_______________________\\_______________________________________________________

Dabyi:she was more like an actually wicked queen-bi!

Mana:really?

Rikka:I'm sure she was just in character.

They saw that makoto was taking a nap on her desk.

Mana:makopi asleep.

Rikka:she look tired.

Dabyi:she was busy filming during that day, but she still spends every night, searching for the princess-bi.

Rikka, mana:eh?

They all stare back at the sleeping makoto with a worried expression.

Mana:makopi. You were pushing yourself so much, and we didn't even know...

______________________________________________________________________________________________