CHALICE'S TRUE IDENTIY!MAKOPI IS COMING TO MANA"S HOUSE!

In the filming room, makoto is singing one of the songs that she singed yesterday.

Makoto:~no matters how far apart we are, we can become one, let's go!one!two!three!four!fly!!!fly!!!

Director:okay!that's good!that's all folks!

Male crew 1:good job, makopi..

Female crew 1:good job.

Makopi walks off the stage to her manager, DB.

DB:good job!that was great!

Makoto:thank you.

DB:makoto, what's wrong?

Makoto:everything's fine. There's no problem at all.

She dazed a bit while thinking of someone else.

Makoto(thought):how much must i sing until i can reach that person? What should i do?

DB:hey, makoto. A new job offer came in.

Makoto:a job offer?

DB:yes. A restaurant owner requests for you to come in and experience the art of cooking. Maybe trying something else other than singing once in a while isn't so bad?

Makoto:sure, however, i have a request.

DB:a request?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

At the shore, chalice was still combat with the undead and trying to look for the antibody.

Meanwhile, blade and Garren are fighting each other, as blade was knocked back by garren. The two drew out their weapons and fanned out their deck of rouse card to scan weapons.

The card image was armadillo, 2 diamond bullet,the card title"bullet armadillo.

The card image was lizard, 2 spade, the card title"slash lizard.

They both swipe the cards onto their scanner, as the hologram were absorbed into their armors

BULLET!