CHALICE FINAL FORM WILD FORM!FIX THIS PICKINESS CARROTS VS AGURI

Previously on kamen rider blade and dokidoki precure, blade manage defeat trial E and kotaro told by hajime about new great power will appeared. Naoya and others went find location five undead until they spot hajime was groaning in pain and turn into his true form was joker form as he gonna rampage on mall and defeat five undead and blade and precure gonna stop hajime from berserk.

At that moment, blade and precure still fight joker as joker swing boomerang on them which they avoid attack as Rosetta and sword side kick on joker who caught their leg, spinning around and throw away as heart and diamond catch their own back. Ace through punch on joker face while blade side kick on his chest to stumble back.

Blade:stop and listen to us!

Heart and others precure grab joker shoulder and arms to hold off.

Heart:please open you eyes.

Diamond:you cannot allowed destroyed anything.

They tried to comfort to joker when he start roar in growl and swipe off their face. He swing boomerang on heart and diamond who avoid attack as sword deliver chop karate on his back while Rosetta hook kick on joker chest to step away.

They turn back to amane who still hide on the wall while they go toward her as blade grab amane arms to dragged out.

Blade:amane-chan, run!

Blade and precure run toward the boat while hide on the back as amane turn back to blade and precure.

Diamond:amane-chan, what are you doing here?

Heart:it's too dangerous to going outside.

Rosetta:you mom worried about you so much.

Amane:Hajime-san disappeared and somewhere again. So, i...

Blade:we understand.

They turn back to joker where he walk on the bridge as blade turn back to precure.

Blade:girls, take care of amane-chan while i deal with you.

Ace:we understand.

Sword:be careful.

He nod them with his head while blade get off the boat and jumped forward front of joker to dragged him to somewhere. Joker let go of blade and swing boomerang on him who Dodge attack with his sword several time. Blade through punch on his face as joker swing boomerang on him when blade Dodge attack and counterattack with backfist on joker face.

Joker swing on him with boomerang again when blade block attack with his arms and side kick on his chest to stumble back. Joker roar in growl at blade and swing on him who continue dodge attack from joker as blade through punch on his chest.

On other hand, hikaru approach to watch blade and joker fight each others while she mumble about joker.

Hikaru:joker. I heard he'd begun developing a human heart... But now he's beast.

Hikaru complaints about hajime that he become live with human and even he's beast. Until she turn back to mutsuki who appeared and stared at blade and joker fight.

Hikaru:spider-boy?!

Mutsuki:what.. Is that rider?

Before mutsuki was realize that blade was in final form when he use his trump card.

Mutsuki:Kenzaki-san!that guy alone has become stronger, once again.

Blade and joker swing each others boomerang and sword to clashed it. Blade swipe off his face and side kick on joker chest to stumble back. Joker start screamed out in rage while boomerang start glow to throw boomerang on blade who immediately dodge attack with his sword, causing an explosion when precure notice it and heart grab amane hugged to defense her.