RAQUEL ENTHUSIASM!THE POWER OF FIRST LOVE AT FULL THROTTLE!JOKER RAMPAGE

Previously on, kamen rider blade and dokidoki precure,ai grows her first tooth the girls show her how to take care of them while encouraging a frightened makoto after she get a toothache. At that time, the new trial series trial E is hot on naoya trail, he can also use naoya moves and now new undead name joker who rampage on forest when he fight mantis undead and kamen rider leangle.

At that time,blade and precure still fight trial E on the park tunnel when umi watch them fight.blade swing rouzer at trial who dodge attack and counterattack with through on his chest. Heart and others tried to punch and kick against on trial E when he easily quickly dodge attack. Sword side kick on trial E which he avoid attack to rolling on the ground.

Heart and diamond deliver punch on trial E several time when he blocked attack with his arms and spinning kick on them as heart and diamond flip back on the ground to Dodge attack. Rosetta tried palm strike on trial E chest when he block attack and swipe off her palm while drop kick on her to stumble back when Rosetta use her shield to protect from trial attack.

Ace charge forward at trial e behind and through punch on his back, but he flip back to avoid attack and spinning kick on her back as she block attack with her arms and they step away each others. Blade charge forward at trial E in cried out battle last time and tried swing rouzer on trial E multiple time as trial E keep Dodge attack from him and counterattack with elbow strike on blade chest.

Blade seem struggle his leg but he still keep up and charge forward at trial E one more time. He start floating the sky with wings and above attack on trial.

Trial E:your attacks.. Are easy to predict.

Trial start jumped forward to avoid attack from blade and shoot one of blade wings, which he lost control and fall down on the ground as blade groaning in pain and reveal to normal. Precure and others girls go toward naoya to check on him when he is okay.

Heart:naoya-san, are you okay?

Naoya:I'm fine.

Heart and others precures grab my hand to put on my shoulder to help him stand up while Trial E point gun on them to shoot on the ground when they avoid attack to rolling on the ground as umi go toward them.

Umi:what we do, guys?

Diamond:we retreat.

Before they agreed her in nod head when she suggestion they need get out away from trial E. Sword immediately fanned out her card and drew out the thunder card before scanning it.

THUNDER

the card was absorbed into the rouzer. Sword gripped her rouzer as electric appeared on sword. She shot the lighting, and it sparked front of the trial E. Trial E was forced to shield his eyes from the lighting and smokes.

Naoya:let's go.

They immediately got up and ran for their lives. After the smokes went away, trial looked around and noticed they had left the area.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

At the yoshito lab,yoshito take look at the computer on trial search about naoya was gone with precure.

Yoshito:because he cancelled his transformation... Trial E signal was delayed?

While tachibana go toward yoshito and comfort to him that don't involve innocent people.

Tachibana:from now on please don't involve any more innocent people.

Yoshito:no helping it.that is kenzaki-kun weakness.

Tachibana eye widened in surprise what yoshito said while he stand up, grab one of mug to pour coffee on the glass.

Tachibana:no.