BLADE FINAL FORM KING FORM!MAMA IS DANGER!AI'S IN A Bad MOOD!

Previously on, kamen rider blade and dokidoki precure,the man introduced himself as king aka category king. He explain to naoya and others about hajime know identity joker as he was death machine and destroyed the world and now he steal hajime card. At that moment, garren going seal hajime when he know true about hajime identity as naoya going fight senior to defense hajime and claimed that hajime is not destroyed the world.

At that time, blade and garren floating the sky to forward at the building and landed on the ground safely while they charge forward each others.they swing sword each others to clash it and step aside to take stance combat. Garren swing sword at blade who dodge attack with his rouzer several time to step away. Garren thrust on him when blade jumped to avoid and slash on his back to stumble back.

Garren swing on blade again as they continue slash each others multiple time, causing an spark. Blade pushed garren to let go and chance swing on garren gun. Garren punch on him who caught his fist and counterattack with powerful punch at garren helmet to stumble back.blade charge forward at garren to swing on him who rolling on the ground to dodge attack as blade swing on him back. But, garren quick flip back to behind blade back as blade notice it.

Garren take out the three card was bullet card, rapid card and fire card and scanned on his rouzer.

BULLET

RAPID

FIRE

The three cards floated around garren and were absorbed into his armor as his wings spread.

BURNING SHOT!

Before mana and others appeared on behind fence to see that blade and garren fight each others. Garren flew into the air, shot five fireballs rapidly. The fireballs struck the blade causing an spark,but blade block attack with his sword. As garren got surprise.

Garren:he endured my attack?!this is not ordinary jack form!

Blade take out the two card it's was slash card and thunder card. While he scanned two card on his sword.

SLASH

THUNDER

The two card floated around blade and were absorbed into his armor as his wings spread.

LIGHTING SLASH

The cards were absorbed into his swords, making it electrified with a glowing blade. Blade crouched into a stance and took off into the air. Blade flew forward and slashed on garren who tried to dodge attack,until he slashes by blade sword with electric to make him down as garren gonna fall down when he was scream in out and landed on the ground as he reveal to normal to tachibana and hold his chest in pain.

Blade landed on the ground safely while mana and others go toward him and stared at tachibana.

Naoya:tachibana-san.

Mana:are you okay?!

Mana and rikka go toward tachibana while they grab tachibana arms tried help him to stand up his knee.

Naoya:tachibana-san, please believe.

Noaya turn back to hajime.

Naoya:hajime is...

Tachibana:he is.. Joker... He will destroyed everything.

Tachibana statement again that hajime is joker and destroyed everything. While tachibana let go of arms from rikka and mana as he slowly go toward hajime while naoya and others girls defense on hajime.

Mana:you're wrong. Hajime-san is not like that.

Makoto:he's good guy.

Rikka:we will trust him.