RIKKA TRUE FEELINGS!HAJIME SECRET

At the school, teacher kido asked the about their dreams. Mana was the first to share her response.

Mana:my dream is to become prime minister, so that i protect everybody's smile!

The student murmured and were surprise of mana dream.

Kido:what a tremendous dream. How about Everyone else?

Male student 1:my dream? I don't really know...

The students turned to rikka.

Male students 1:but hishikawa, it must be nice that you've already decided.

Rikka was caught off guard when her classmate said that she already had a dream.

Male student 1:you want to become a doctor like you mom, don't you?

Rikka:that's true...

She turned away and processed her thoughts.

Rikka:eh? But did i want to become a doctor just because mama is one?

She pressed the erased of her pencil against her face and continued to ponder.

________________________________________________________________________________

Elsewhere, the eagle undead landed on top of a tall building. he Transform back into his human form, revealing himself to be Takahara. he turned and glanced at the approaching miyuki with a monotonous.

Miyuki:was that your way of saying hello to fellow undead?

Takahara set his both of hands in suit pocket and walked a few feet away from miyuki.

Takahara:you were harming Chalice, so it was your fault.

Miyuki:mantis undead chalice. Although being a part of the sealed category aces from 10,000 years ago, his power was considered legendary.

Miyuki turned her head with a smirk.

Miyuki:but.. Was that really chalice, i wonder?

Takahara did not seem to buy her answer.

Takahara:that was chalice body. I'm not mistaken.

Miyuki:if That's the same as the humans rider system, then the human can make the seal undead their own.

Takahara widened his eyes before looking away. He had never about the chance of that being the same chalice, considering that chalice question about the promise they made. Then again, it had been 10,000 year since the last battle fight.

Miyuki:I've heard that it was possibly to borrow the form of any sealed undead, too.

Takahara:I'm going to make sure. Please don't interfere.

Takahara assumed his undead form and flew off miyuki smirked once more and wanted to deceived him.

________________________________________________________________________

With naoya and the others, they were all by a traditional Japanese restaurant, discussing about mana dream and eating their mochis.

Alice:the prime minister? That's a dream suited for mana.

Mana scratched the back of her hair in embarrassment.

Mana:nah, I'm not that good.

Noaya:you have to study politics if you do want to become the prime minister.