A MYSTERIOUS BABY!HAJIME TRUE IDENTITY?!

Back in the original world, karasuma is attempting to sneak inside of the facility and sabotage everything inside. The guards were walking away from the doorway and karasuma uses his chance to get inside. Once he got inside, he went into the power room and opened the fuse box. He searched for a nearby object and picks it up to dismantle the wires, in which, the lights and power went off in the entire building.

SWAT 3:hold it!

Karusama saw one of the guard and pushed him to the side to get out. The scientists and isaka were Surprise that the power went out..

Scientist 1:switch to emergency power!

Scientists 2:yes, sir!

One of the guards that pursued chief karasuma, rushed into the room to tell isaka.

SWAT 3:it's an intruder.

Isaka got up from his chair and knew who the intruder was.

Isaka:it's karasuma.he can still be used. Get him!

SWAT 3:roger!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

In the mirror room, garren fighting the undead and immediately gets defeated due to his fear. The precure were also beaten up by the undead, as well, but it's decided to target tachibana who backs to wall and let's out a scream of terror. Naoya now donned in his armor, heard the scream of tachibana and went inside of the room to see the Precure, the undead, tachibana and bel too.

Blade:tachibana-san.

They heard blade voice as he fanned out his deck of cards and swipe the tackle card onto the scanner.

TACKLE

The holograms of the card was absorber into his armor as his body steam up and he rushed forward in full speed to do lunge attack with his sword that pushed the undead into a wall, creating cracks. Blade looks back to the precure and noticed cure sword before looking back at tachibana.

Heart:blade.

Blade:cure heart!i need you guys to check up on him. I deal with him!

Heart:got it.

The undead regain it's consciousness and runs forward to attack blade, but he rolls to the side and clashed his sword up against the undead's sword. Cure sword was about to jumps in to assist blade, but heart grab her left shoulder.

Heart:it's okay. Let him fight the undead. He's one of the kamen riders that can defeat it.

Sword:but...

She looked back at blade who appeared to be keeping up with the undead and looks back at heart.

Sword:all right.

Heart smiled at her and went back to check on tachibana. Blade kicked the undead's abdomen and slashed it multiple times, with one slash the undead was sent rolling across the floor. With the undead weakened, blade fans out his deck of cards once again, and took out two card, kick and thunder card. He swipes the cards onto his scanner for a combo move.

KICK

THUNDER

the holograms of the cards were absorbed into his armor as the undead got up and angrily roars at him before charging forward. Blade's body steams up with powers and stabs his sword onto the floor.