Chapter 2: Ishizaki's Invitation

(AN: I got Ishizaki/Ryuen's class and Y1V11.5.)

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV.

"Next video, this one is shorter." Mashima-sensei announced.

"Yo, Ibuki, wait for me-!" After walking with this tense atmosphere for a good while, a loud voice came from behind us.

The voice was from Class 1D's Ishizaki.

"O-What?!" Ishizaki exclaimed.

"It's you, Ishizaki!" Komiya and Kondo shouted.

"Quiet!" Ryuen grinned. 'The same narrator? Is he important?'

It's my perspective again. This can be troublesome.

As one of Ryuuen's close associates, he often acted together with Ibuki. Maybe it was because of the fact we've accidentally come into contact multiple times, that we've been able to talk to each other normally recently.

"It looks like you'll make a new friend, Ishizaki." Ryuen smirked.

"Y-Yeah." Ishizaki said as he scratched his head.

Horikita narrowed her eyes.

Ibuki didn't look back, and her expression didn't change, and she just continued walking forward. It couldn't be because she hadn't heard.

"Hey, wait! Hey!"

"Shut up, you're noisy."

"But that's because you didn't respond-oh? Ayanokouji's with you, huh? What are you two doing? Could it be... a date?"

"What?!" Horikita exclaimed.

"A-A date?!" Sakura squealed.

Yamauchi yelled, "AYANOKOUJI?!!"

Everyone followed Yamauchi's loud voice and stared at us. Most of them didn't know who I was, so even when they heard Yamauchi's scream, it was hard to know who to look at.

Except for Ichinose and Ryuen, of course.

They stared at me, and while Ichinose had an apologetic look, Ryuen's eyes scanned me from head to toe. His aggressive stare really made me uncomfortable.

It seems Ichinose did recognize my voice. She's really nice.

Ibuki shook her head strongly.

"No, no way!"

"What's wrong, Ibuki? You're not happy having a boyfriend? Kukuku." Ryuen said without turning away.

In my peripheral vision, I noticed Sakayanagi gazing at me from a distance. There were many emotions on her face that I detected.

What's with her?

Before I could analyze the situation, a voice close to me cut my thoughts short.

"Isn't he the guy that is always around Horikita-san?" Karuizawa asked her friends.

Oi, I'm right here.

"Y-Yeah, he was the one who helped Hirata move our tent," Sonada said.

Hello?

"Guys, Ayanokouji is right here." Hirata said with a wry smile.

"Ehh!"

"Well, you can't blame us. The guy is like air." Karuizawa glanced at me.

"It would have been better if this was from Hirata-kun's view, right girls?"

"Yeah."

"I agree."