Chapter 8: Studying at Her Boyfriend's Room

(AN: It's Y2V1 and Kei. This would be fun.)

This is the third day of the special exam.

I was so thrilled to see what was going to be shown on the screen.

"Hi, Ayanokouji-kun."

"Good morning."

When I went to the theater, multiple students from my class, mostly girls, greeted me.

"Good morning, Ayanokouji-kun." Horikita nodded at me as she sat down next to me.

"Ayanokouji-kun." Hirata waved at me to say hello before sitting on my right. Next to him was Karuizawa, who was playing with her phone.

Right behind me were a blue-haired girl and a dark-haired boy.

"Good morning, Ayanokouji," said the boy. "I'm Miyake Akito."

"Good morning, Miyake," answered I calmly, ignoring the curious stare from the girl beside him.

When I thought she wouldn't say anything, she suddenly called my name.

"Hi, Ayanokouji-kun. My name is Hasabe Haruka."

Oh, that Haruka.

"Yes, that Haruka." She snickered lightly.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude."

I didn't expect myself to blurt that out loud.

"It's ok," she said with a grin. "I was surprised too."

She was quite a beauty. Actually, Class D, no, the whole first year was full of beauties.

"I wonder what will be shown today." Sato, who sat in front of me, turned around and said with a giggle. "Any clue, Ayanokouji-kun?"

"I don't know. Maybe more of Ayanokouji-kun." Matsushita interjected.

"Who knows." I answered honestly.

Hearing that, the girls, who surrounded me and Hirata, laughed out loud.

"You're funny." One girl said.

I don't think I made a joke there.

"Attention, everyone! Let's get this done quickly now." Sakagami-sensei announced. "Here's the first video of this session."

Shortly before 6:00 PM, my doorbell rang.

Kei arrived, donned in her school uniform instead of casual clothes, perhaps because she had only just gotten back to the dorms.

"What?!"

"Kei-chan???"

"Uwa?!" Karuizawa exclaimed. Her eyes widened in confusion. 'What am I doing in his room? Am I working with him like Kushida? Does he know about that?' She trembled slightly as she had the thought.

"You know, there's a lotta people around at this time of day, so I had to be like, super careful. I even used the stairs."

There probably weren't very many girls who would visit a boy's room all by themselves, and even fewer who would stay there for a long period of time. That type of behavior didn't happen very often unless the boy and girl were in a relationship.

"Wow, I didn't take you as a playboy, Ayanokouji-kun." Matsushita said.

"Yeah, not only Kushida, but Karuizawa-san too?" Satou's hands touched both sides of her cheeks while glancing at me.

Because of the Kushida's video, not many people think this visit can have a different meaning other than an important meeting.

Horikita raised her eyebrows at the screen.