chapter 4

***

Drawing

***

"Maple I need your help," Louis says, normally Harry would send the day to his own accord but Louis doesn't want him to leave headspace, So that's why he called Maple to look after him while he's a work. Believe me, Louis wouldn't have called someone he didn't trust but he would have preferred the doctor but he's at the hospital.

Maple knows Harry a little, it was clear to her the second they walked through the door so he knows she has no problem looking after Harry "What's happened?" She asks on the phone as Harry lays in louis arms drinking a bottle of milk fully clothed now in his bay clothes "he's gone into headspace, I need to get to work but I can't leave him" Maple sighs on the other end "I have my little one here but the other two are at school so I guess I could come rou-" Louis stops her "no no no definitely not harrys going to you" she frowns on the other eld "Louis you can't take him away from you as well as the place that he feels safe, no, il come to you" Louis hated to admit it but she was right "ill be over in a few lou" she says before having up. Louis sighs as Harry looks up at him with big eyes and a cute giggle "Da da" he mumbles trying to cuddle him closer "Such a cute pie aren't you" Louis says cuddling him closer and putting the bottle down. He picks Harry up a little bit onto his shoulder and burps him before Harry cuddles into Louis's neck.

It wasn't long before there was a knock at the door Louis runs downstairs making Harry giggle as Louis bounces him on the way down "I wonder who's at the door baby?" Louis says making Harry's head turn to the door wanting to know as Louis opens the door he gaps "Baby look it's Maple and little Archie" Harry giggles excitedly at the new guests before Louis invites them into the living room plopping Harry down on the sofa "now be a good boy for daddy okay?" harry nods "I'll look after him don't worry" maple says standing behind louis as he kneels Infront of harry "I know thank you so much" louis says standing up to male "okay so there's baby food under the sink you know where the milk is. His favourite toy is Freedom but right now Noah has it at daycare so maybe just give him one of my shirts or something. Colouring books are under the tv and I think that's everything" Maple nodded "Got it...now go get to work" louis nodded before moving to Harry kissing him on the cheek "Bye baby" and leaving.

Harry frowned hearing the front door and slid off the side crawling to the door "Where are you going Mr" Harry looked to Maple as she picked him on on her other hip and moved to the front door to see Louis getting in the car waving to harry before driving off. Harry didn't understand as he got placed on the floor in the living room "Da?" He framed crawling back to the front door and slowly trying to stand up by using his arms against the door so he could get the handle but Maple noticed "Harry! No what are you doing!?" Maple was quick to pick Harry up and sat him back with Archie who was drawing on the floor. "Noo dada!" Harry said huffily trying to crawl back to the door "No Harry stay your daddys not here" Harry shook his head "Want da!!" Getting frustrated Maple sighed grabbing another drawing book and some crayons "Draw something" Harry shook his head "Nooo me want da da!!!" Harry said getting angry now "No Harry!" Maple said making Harry get angrier "DA DA!!" He shouted, "I SAID NO HARRY NOW DRAW!!" Harry whimpered before turning his head to draw not wanting to make her mad.

Maple sighed "Aren't you my good boy?" Maple said moving to Archie "Show mummy what you drawing" Maple said oblivious to Harry's silent cries and tears dripping down his face. Harry spent his time his head resting on his arm drawing his daddy in a blue crayon. And next to Louis himself in a green crayon online hands.

Harry got bored quickly and decided to crawl across the room to the toys "Harry did I say you could stop drawing?" Harry froze as he was about to play with the box of big lego. "No" Harry mumbled "That's what I thought get back over here" Harry frowned looking at her "But I wa-na pway -ego" Harry said with a pout "I don't care if you wanna play lego. I am the adult here you listen to me or did your daddy not teach you that?" Harry looked at her "I listen to da da, not you" Maple was furious "HOW DARE YOU TALK BACK TO ME!!" She was quick to pick Harry up and lay him over her lap pulling down his pants to spank him "N-no No s-stop!" Harry cried out "You've been a bad boy Harry and bad boys get spanks!!" Harry couldn't stop crying hid hands pulled at her trouser legs as he kicked his legs trying to get away "STOP SQUIRMING AND TAKE YOUR PUNISHMENT!!" She shouted at him making Harry stop moving too scared she didn't even count how many she was doing she just kept hitting him before finally stopping.

She sat him down on the floor after pulling back up his trousers making him hiss. Harry didn't understand what was happening louis only ever spanks him during sex or sometimes before and then sex as a reward. Harry just sat there crying "Now draw" she said sitting there watching the two before turning on the TV and relaxing. "Want daddy" Harry mumbled crawling into a ball on the flaw drawing close to his face. Harry spent his time drawing maple in purple pointing an arrow to her saying "Mean" and drew himself crying in green with a speech bubble saying "Dada"

"Mummy mummy look at my drawing," Archie said running to his mum "That's amazing baby boy, why can Harry be as perfect and good as you" Harry drowned out the conversation closing his eyes tight just wanting to disappear. He wanted his daddy so badly.

***