chapter 10

***

Zaynieboo

***

After dinner, they all headed outside. The kids ran to the swings letting Harry and Niall push them while louis and Zayn sat on the bench watching.

"So... that's out then" Louis nodded at zayns comment "Yeah" he chuckled "I'm not telling them anything else till they're 18" Zayn chuckles too "You said on the phone that you and Harry were making music?" Louis nodded "well I've been writing down lyrics for a bit, harry doesn't know about them yet" zayn nodded "so whatcha need?" Louis smiled "wondered if you'd wanna get the band back and make some songs?" Zayn frowned slightly feeling sad "What about Liam-" Louis shook his head "Please dont say that name around Harry. I know that without him the band won't be the same and I know that the fandom won't like it but we'd be idiots to not get back together at some point" zayn sighed nodding "okay... Niall would be in by the way" Louis nodded but he couldn't help but think about Liam "You know how he used to always go on about making a big 1d festival for when we got back together?" Zayn shook his head "he must have only talked to me about it" Louis sighed before Zayn spoke, "What did he say?" Louis looked at Zayn with a sad smile "he wanted us to make this big festival where we'd all one by one on separate days play our solo songs then on the last day of the festival we'd all come on together and sing" Zayn smiled "that does sound amazing" Louis nodded "yeah I know"

Noah ran over to Louis all of a sudden before moving closer and tapping Louis's shoulder saying "tag" and running off "Why you little-" Louis said scrambling up to chase him. He ran past Niall tagging him and making him chase everyone Niall say and watched as they all played tag together chuckling as Louis got it again causing Harry directly making him giggle and scream out as Louis chased him before louis tagged Tammy sneakily making her go in a strop before running to zayn "tag!" She said making him shake his head "Oh no I'm no-" Louis chuckled "common zaynieboo up you get your on" Louis joked making Zayn smirk and run after Louis

Soon enough the kids were all tuckered out and Harry and louis took them both upstairs tucking them in and singing them a small song before they were out like a light. Louis pulled Harry into his side kissing his lips before taking his hand and moving downstairs.

That night the boys all sat in the living room together. Snacks and food dotted around them, light music in the background while they discuss everything and anything until they got onto the topic of a reunion.

Harry has his head in Louis's lap as he played with his fingers and Zayn and Niall sat in front of the two. "So what label are we having? We're all in different labels now" they say making Louis smile "My own" the boys smile "Oh yeah you were making that management team weren't you?" Louis nodded "Yup and I checked with my team and since I was away they have been working on it still and its almost ready" the boys smile "But we do still have contracts" Louis nodded at niall "That's fine, we can all just finish our contracts and then you can join mine when the times right" they nodd "so in terms of the album?"

Zayn spoke up instantly "I feel like we shouldn't just have us all singing together in all of the songs, like we could have one solo song each then we can mix and match who's in different songs?" Louis nodded "That'd be an amazing idea" Niall agreed "Love that and all the different fandoms will too" Harry frowned "but we all sing in different genres now?" Louis nodded "Yeah but some of us do fit together well and I'm sure we all can sing like the old days together" Niall agreed "We may have different genres but that's why I think this will work great, we can use that to our advantage and make this amazing" zayn nodded "I agree, but what would we sing about? We used to have to sing about relationships?" The boys shrug "Whatever we want I guess" Harry spoke before saying "You know would be cool?" The boys asked "If we did like mashup thing of all our songs as an opener" The boys smiled "That would be cool"

***