chapter 7

***

Moon and stars

***

Louis couldn't sleep. The thought that Maple touched his baby boy like that got him so riled up. He moved out from the covers making sure not to wake up Harry as he shoved on joggers and a hoodie and grabbed his keys from the side table before moving downstairs and storming out the house to Maples.

It's only up the street so it's not that far and at the pace Louis was going he got there in less than 4 minutes. He had no care for her kids asleep and belted on the door relentlessly only having his baby's pain in his head. The door opened at which Louis stood there furiously while Maple stood there half asleep in her house coat "lou what the hell are you doing?!?" She whispered angrily

"Don't call me that!" He says making Maple stand there in shock "You hurt MY baby!!" Maples's eyes widened "n-no I didn't he hurt me!" He says "Cut the crap!! Yeah, yeah, he hit you. boo hoo. you deprived him of AFTERCARE!!" Louis said trying to keep calm but ended up shouting making Maple shush him and push him out the front door into the front garden "shhhh you're going to wake my kids up" Louis got even more frustrated "I DONT GIVE A FLYING F-"

Maple interrupted "Stop fucking shouting there are also people trying to sleep! I know you're upset I didn't know that it was that bad okay?!" Maple says holding her hand over Louis's mouth and making him lick her hand "Ew what the hell!" She Says wiping her hand "Listen to me yeah? I trusted you to look after Harry and you broke that so I don't want you to-" Maple shook her head

"he has you wrapped around his little finger doesn't he?" She said scoffing making Louis lift an eyebrow "Excuse me?!" Louis said making her laugh "All he needs to do is cry and you'll fall at his feet like a submissive dog" Louis was shocked "No i-" she just laughed "You hide under this badass aroma and let him step all over you. How can't you see it? Your his daddy! The authority figure! The one in charge! And he controls you at the flick of a switch"

Louis shook his head "he doesn't, your lieing, you don't know him-" she laughed "Like you do? Oh honey...you don't know the real him, he acts all innocent around you when he's with me, he's a fucking monster" Louis shook his head immediately "your lieing, he wouldn't hurt a fly!" She just chuckles "Yes because my bruse is fake! like what the fuck Louis, you saw it! He can most definitely hurt and fly! And the worst thing is you don't even notice it! Open your flipping eyes, Louis!"

Louis scoffed jokingly saying "Yeah... Fuck you!!" Louis says "Louis I'm trying to help you!" She says making Louis laugh out loud "OH YEAH SURE YOUR FUCKING HELPING ME SO MUCH!! ALL YOUR DOING IS TELLING ME LIES!" Louis said walking away. Maple followed instantly "YOUR SO DERANGED YOU KNOW WHAT RIGHT!?!?" Louis turned around shouting "SAYS YOU!!" She stopped "FINE!! GO!! FUCK OFF!! ALL I TRIED TO DO WAS HELP!" Louis just flipped her off while walking away.

Once he got home he stood on his driveway wanting to scream. He let out his anger kicking the nearest objects. He eventually fell on the grass laying up at the sky looking at the stars and breathing heavily. Hearing the door open he doesn't even look up as the body moves to him lieing on the grass next to him "Baby get inside it's cold" Louis says before Harry says anything.

Harry just moved closer to him lieing on his chest and staring at the stars with him "Where were you?" Harry asked "I just went for a walk baby" Louis says while Harry plays with Louis's hands "Why?" He mumbled "I just needed to clear my head" Louis sighed slightly before pointing to the stars "You see the stars make a star shape," Louis said tracing from star to star "Ooo" Harry says looking up before pointing to tracing the star too

Daddyy look spaceship!" Harry says tracing the stars making Louis chuckle thinking he's pointing at the aeroplane flying above them "No baby that's an aeroplane" Harry frowned "no daddy rocket in the stars" Louis chuckles "Ohhh yes I see baby" Harry rubs his face closer into louis chest as silence filled the air.

"you went to maples didn't you?" Harry asked making Louis nod "Yeah" Louis rubbed Harry's arm as he left only wearing joggers and a t-shirt "god your freezing baby," Louis said taking off his hoodie and making Harry gasp as Louis helps Harry put on the hoodie "No daddy you're gonna get cold your shirtless!" Harry says making Louis smile "ill always be warm if I've got you near baby", Louis said cuddling him "I love you wearing my hoodie", Louis said kissing his head of curls "I love you wearing them" Louis laughed making harry laugh too "you so cute baby"

They both lay there on the grass watching the stars "I could stay here forever" Louis mumbled, harry looked to louis seeing him so relaxed and beautiful while the moon shines down on him "Me too" Harry says admiring Louis it wasn't long Louis noticed and smiled instantly "you staring at me baby hm?" Harry blushed instantly "your pretty" Louis couldn't help smiling even more "Not as much as you," Louis said cupping Harry's face "your beautiful in the moonlight" Louis leaned to kiss Harry gently both loving every second not wanting it to end. Louis couldn't believe how quickly Harry made him forget how upset and angry he was, it's like it never even happened.

"Hey, let's head inside yeah? We can't stay out here all night" Harry wined slightly "can't we? We can watch the sunrise together" Louis smiled at Harry "One day. we will I promise but right now you need some sleep"

***