chapter 15

***

Everybody knows

***

Tammy shushes Noah as he steps loudly out of their room. "Shh, NoNo, you're so loud," she whispers to him. "Soowwy," he says, speaking as he tries his hardest to be quiet. The two move slowly to their parents bedroom door, opening it slowly to the dark room. A small bit of light shines across the dovet-covered bodies as the twins move inside.

"TamTam, I don't think this is a good idea," Noah said, but she shushed him. "There has to be something in here that I can prove to Nick that I'm not lying". Noah follows Tammy as she crawls along the floor. "You shouldn't have told them; Daddy said not too," she sighs. "It was an accident, NoNo; I can't go back now! If I just bring in something to prove it," Noah sighs as he watches Tammy open a drawer quietly. "Wait, but isn't it parent's day in your class tomorrow?" She nods. "Have you told them?" She shook her head. "Why not?" She sighs, "Do you really think Daddy would come in? Spill out to everyone who is a famous singer". Noah shook his head. "Nick thinks he has the best dad. he doesn't. I do! I just want to prove it," Noah sighs, "but Daddy said not to tell anyone." She turns to him, angry now, and asks, "Do you want to help me or not?" Noah thinks for a moment before nodding. "Great, check over there." Noah crawls closer to Louis side of the bed before opening his side table as quietly as he can. "I told them to Google Daddys, but they didn't believe me. He said to bring in some kind of proof; if I don't, I'll be a liar NoNo, a liar!". It was really dark in the room, so the two were feeling around for items and scrunching their eyes to see what they could find.

"W-what's this?" Noah spoke, making Tammy move over. She held the tube-shaped object that Noah had in his hands, feeling it before taking off a cap. "Ew, it's all slimy." She put it back. "Maybe a picture or something." Noah sighed as he kept looking through the drawers. "Oh my god, I've got something." Noah crawled to Tammy, who was now in the wardrobe in Harry's box of memories. The two moved out of the room to their own, turning in their night lights, to see a picture of Harry and Louis that seemed to be in a prison from what looked to be security cameras that had been cut out of a newspaper.

The two stared at the photo, no longer excited about getting what they needed but more scared. Louis looked scary and powerful as Harry sat next to him, looking innocently at him with a patch over one of his eyes, as they were at a dinner table with the gang. The two didn't really think of Harry and Louis as criminals; they told them about prison-not a lot, but enough. The headline of the newspapers was "once beloved celebrities' now murderers escape prison". Tammy got what she wanted, but not in the right way; she wanted to show that her dad was the best; this showed them as evil.

She shook her head, standing up and shoving it under her pillow. "You're not going to show that, are you?" She sighed, "I don't know." Noah slid off the bed. "That's not them, Tammy; you can't show that." She looked at Noah. "I have no other proof." Noah thought for a moment, "Have you even asked them?" She shook her head. "But they're just going to lie!" Noah shrugged. "Would it really be that bad?" She nodded. "Then Nick will think that he won!" Noah nodded. "Or maybe they might tell the truth?"

By the morning, after getting changed, Tammy barged downstairs, running straight to Louis.

"Daddy pleaseeee!!! I need you to come." Tammy pulled on Louis Trouser's leg as he moved from the kitchen, putting Tammy and Noah's lunch boxes in their school bags. "I said no, Tams. I'm sorry, love," Louis said before Harry moved downstairs. "What's she going on about?" Harry asked Louis, who gave him a small kiss on the lips by the door before kissing Noah's head, who was on his hip. "Oh, daddy!" Tammy spoke, running to Harry, tripping over. "Woah, watch yourself, baby, what's going on?" Harry asked, catching her. "I just remembered that it's bring parents to school day today; can you come?" Harry looked to Louis, who shook his head and said, "No, he can't." He spoke for Harry before grabbing his coat. "I have to go now. Haz, can you take them to school?" Louis asked, making him nod. "Thanks. see you tonight, love you." Choruses of byes and I love you rang through the house as Louis left.