chapter 9

***

I'm backkkk sorry for the wait

***

Once Louis left Harry seemed to get upset. The doctor noticed instantly Harry's behaviour change. He forcefully pulled his way out of the doctor's arms crying and screaming hitting him trying to go to the door. The doctor moved to pick him up and Harry instantly cowered away scared the doctor frowned leaning down to his height "Just me haz" Harry looked up to the doctor and he picked Harry up who looked to the door still wanting to go after Louis.

The social worker watches in shock at what Harry just did. The doctor grabbed the hoodie Harry carried downstairs and handed it to him to which Harry seemed to calm down a bit "he's going back in a few haz don't worry" the doctor spoke trying to keep him calm "do you think that's from the maple girl?" the social worker mumbled making the doctor look up "I don't know" he spoke before looking back to Harry on his lap cuddling Louis hoodie.

"Wego?" Harry asked and the doctor nodded letting Harry move to the lego himself taking the hoodie with him as he sat cutely on the floor pulling out the lego. "So Louis spoke of this maple girl?" The doctor looked at her "How she said Harry hit her? He was just hitting you before" the doctor sighed "That was a normal reaction..." he left a space for her name "Rose" he spoke making him nodd "You see rose, Louis is Harry's safe place it is the main reason he goes little so when Louis leaves him as a little he feels rejected, so naturally he tries all he can to go back to him, that's why I gave him the hoodie because that smells like Louis and that can keep him relaxed for a little while so it doesn't cause too much trauma to his little side"

Rose stayed until Louis came back with the twins he wasn't happy but at least she was gone. Harry ran to him instantly cuddling in his arms the kids frowned but Louis told them to get changed. He moved back to the doctor who watched Louis "I think you should tell them" he spoke and Louis just shook his head "I can't, I can't, not now it's too soon" he said before trying to get Harry out of headspace to which he obliged and got out of louis arms and moved to the kitchen to start food after kissing Louis cheek.

Louis sighed feeling bad and said bye to the doctor and thanks before moving to Harry "I'm sorry baby" he spoke as he moved closer to him Harry just shrugged "It's okay" louis shook his head "It's not Harry. I'm hurting you, this wasn't what I wanted" harry looks to Louis "I can hang on a little longer don't worry" harry spoke hugging louis "I'm so sorry" he said into his chest. Harrys had never really seen Louis like this, cuddling into him for comfort, Harry kinda kissed Louis relying on him too, he felt like Louis was putting too much pressure on himself and this was just proof to Harry that he was. So Harry made a place for himself that he wouldn't go little till Louis was ready to tell the kids.

Over the next few weeks, Louis focused on his family, making sure they were happy and healthy and okay with the secretly famous lifestyle. He hasn't heard a thing from Maple which he's glad of, he doesn't want to see her ever again. But Louis still didn't let her words go. They echo in the back of his mind like a little devil sitting on his shoulder whispering into his ear.

Right now Harry is playing downstairs with the twins while louis cleans upstairs a little after the kids spilled paint everywhere. Harry has been going a little more regularly, it happened when the kids were in the house a few times to which Louis had to say Harry was ill again and sprint with him on his front upstairs to the bathroom and make fake throwing-up sounds. It didn't help that little Harry giggled at that. But he had it under control he just waited till Harry was asleep and put him to bed and then went back to the twins.