Chapter 7.Is this allowed?(2)

Is it over?

[Assignment #5 has been completed!]

[G o o d J o b]

My back was wrecked with sweat and my legs gave out in exhaustion.

This type of manual labour was really not for me.

As I lay on my back,staring at the literal fruits of my labour,I was overwhelmed with an unfamiliar feeling of pride.

But I was also excited.

I could finally get to use one of my main personal skills.

[Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint] and [Bookmark] were non-functional but [Character List] would finally be available.

What effect would that skill have on the people in the library?

I was unbearably curious.

I waited to receive my award,but it took longer than expected.

"Guys,the food is ready!"

Even until it was time to eat,I didn't hear the sound of a reward screen appearing.

The meal that was prepared was potluck styled.
Those that were responsible for cooking made individual dishes using the harvested produce.

There were foods like roasted mixed vegetables,mashed potatoes,herb salad and......kimchi?

Who made kimchi?

The kimchi stood out with its signature red look among the western styled cuisine packed assortment.

I looked around as more people started to gather around the picnic styled mat.

More unrecognisable faces mixed with familiar ones.

I must have gotten used to the sight of overly good looking people because I didn't feel the need to cover my eyes this time.

There was one familiar face that surprised me.

"Is that....Daniel?"

[H e W e n t C r a z y]

My Sunbae whom I haven't even seen since he threw me to a pack of curious,gossip hungry wolves was smiling like a love sick idiot.

Though his eye bags were worse than I remember them.

I stretched my neck to take a closer look and....

I immediately took back my earlier statement.

The woman that had the harsh Daniel grinning like a middle school boy was indescribably beautiful.

Snow White skin.

Pale unnaturally green straight long hair held together in a bun and unique lilac irises with a beauty mark dotting the corner of her right eye.

I flipped my head back to stare at the accumulating dishes instead.

I felt like I saw something illegal.

Let's just forget what I saw.

I tried to think of anything else.

Right on cue,I felt multiple stinging gazes start to gather.

Of course,one of the culprits was the bizarre looking Pineapple sunglasses.

And another was from....a familiar face.
—————————————————————————
If I had to describe the celebration that followed in words,I could only come up with "Merry" and "Chaotic".