Chapter 17.Bystander(1)

"Haru sunbae ..."

"Hmm?"

"Who is that?"

"My new dongsaeng!"

And so,a new member joined the party.
—————————————————————————-
At first,I was alarmed at Kwon Se-wol's apparent disability.

None of us knew sign language nor knew how to properly repair a hearing aid.If the Team leader was around,perhaps he could help.

Do they sell hearing aids in the Dokkaebi shop?

I doubt it.

From the beginning,the arrival of the scenarios was never meant to accommodates those with 'defects'.

Se-Wol only survived this far because of miraculous luck and Haru's care.

Just like every other revision,Bang Cheolsoo and Cheon Inho took hold of Geumho station.Without Haru,Se-wol would have been targetted to be used as a sacrifice without a second thought.

Despite Haru's gentle appearance,his combat abilities are frightening.

I once asked the other team members about it,only to find out Haru has a 'dark past' of his own.

The only clear clue of what he was in the past was Rael,drenched in a cold sweat mumbling.

"A complete Gangster"

To be honest,I kind of want to see that side of them,but I'm also scared that he'll erase any witnesses.

Ae Young-ssi was obviously confused on my connection with Haru but she kept quiet.

Her survival instincts are quite strong,she doesn't dig too deep into things she seem troublesome.

The two just shook hands and introduced each other,if she didn't say next to me,she would shift closer to the young Se-wol.

It would only be another 2 or 3 days before [Kim Dokja ] arrives,the part of his group that managed to pass the bridge might already be here,but we didn't bother to check.

Maybe even Yoo Joonghyuk has passed by.

And so the party of four was formed,staying secluded in a corner of Geumho Station where they wouldn't need to interact with other incarnations.

As if they didn't even exist.
————————————————————————
[Geumho Station was originally a place that would grow into the region's base after it was organized by Yoo Joonghyuk.

In his first regression, Yoo Joonghyuk broke through the second main scenario with the Geumho Station group, allowing the people of the group to occupy a place in the new era.

Even so, that was the first round. By the third round of regression, Yoo Joonghyuk was different.

The 3rd turn Yoo Joonghyuk was a monster who monopolized everything.]

"Now that Kim Dokja has arrived,the constellations that follow him have arrived as well.So we need to keep as low a profile as possible."

Kim Hak-kun and Haru had ways to avoid the gaze of the constellations but Kwon Se-wol and Cha Ae Young don't.

If they obviously get involved,at this stage,even I and Haru can be discovered.

If that happens,We've already failed.

[Constellation,Commander of the Red Cosmos,says that she can help distract the Demonic Judge of Fire if needed]

[Constellation,Commander of the Red Cosmos,has sponsored Kim Hak-Kun 300 coins]