Chapter 15.In a place no one knows about(1)

[Skill,'Silent Observer' is in effect!]

The skill that allowed me to hide my presence as if I didn't exist in the first place.It worked in a unique way,allowing me and Cha Ae Young to run out of Balgeun middle school undetected.

Only one spectator was unaffected by the skill.

[Constellation,'Commander of the Red Cosmos' is rushing you to hurry up.]

[Constellation,'Commander of the Red Cosmos' sponsored you 600 coins]

She sponsored me some coins to make sure that I was able to level up my durability and agility level so I would be able to protect Ae Young-ssi properly.

Ae Young-ssi was baffled but she ran along with me even though she didn't know anything at all.It made me wonder how was she always behaving so strong willed when she was so naive.

I thought she would be more on guard based on what I had observed over the last few weeks.

When I saw her,I felt like I was looking at my old self.She grew up in an incredibly unstable environment,with bad parents and no friends.

She was bullied more intensely purely because she would sometimes fight back.Cha Ae Young was a strong willed person,but also someone who was afraid of the idea of taking a life.

When I found her on the roof,she was hugging her knees,grabbing and listening to her headphones.I hesitated before approaching her,even if she wasn't ready,I had to keep her alive.

Luckily,my actions were not criticised by the Star Stream.I didn't even suffer any Probability Backlash.

I'm not sure whether it's because of the skills that I have or because our only supporter among the stars is sacrificing her own probability.

'Jophiel' was determined to go all in on this cycle so my team couldn't fail.

Some of the items and skills I had in my time as [Kim Dokja] were still with me.The [Fourth Wall] naturally joined me even before the Paid Service arrived and.....

[Omniscient Readers Viewpoint lv????]

I had gotten the exclusive skill that had allowed me to survive in the first place.Once we were in the clear I would check it out.

[Midday Tryst]

Junho:Once you cross the bridge,contact us and report.

Haru:I'm at Geumho Station,let's meet.

Jang-mi:Please stay safe.

It was working just fine,being only in the earlier scenarios didn't affect its efficiency.We didn't even need to purchase from the dokkaebi bag to get this item.

Soon we would need to add Ae Young-ssi into the chat.

Yasu was part of the Tokyo dome so he would be uncontactable,he wanted to keep track of what was happening before the [Peace Land] Scenario.He most likely was keeping an eye on Asuka Ren.

Bellion switched his names to [Baek Minguk] and attended a High school.

Rael was pretending to be a tourist that happened to get stuck in the Seoul dome.

After clearing the next scenario,we would meet with the rest naturally based on their location.Me and Ae Young-ssi just needed to be close to where the story is taking place.

Conveniently,Haru was close to Geumho Station.

"We're almost there."

"Why are we going to Dongho Bridge?"