Chapter 10.Team bonding(2)

"How is it?This is where we will be staying for the next 3 years.We will eat meals,sleep and study together here so familiarise yourself with our address."

My new team leader was truly a impressively crazy guy.

It was amazing that he managed to prepare a huge fully furnished house full of modern appliances,and rooms appropriate for 5 high school freshmen.

The problem was the reason we were here,in a modern Korea,in the first place.I was dumbfounded the moment he announced that the 5 of us would be enrolled in a Highschool in Korea till graduation.

It was a crazy situation that I would never predict.Is studying for a whole 3 years a recreational activity to him?

[L o o k s F u n]

The [Fourth Wall] was enjoying the ridiculous predicament we were in.When I think about my High school experience,I could feel myself getting bullied.

I could survive that hell full of over the top douchebags because of "Ways Of Survival" but now I would have to go through it all over again without.

Even worse was the special characteristic of this "Recreational Activity".

"You guys's skills and weapons will be restricted,so don't cause any trouble and just study."

That.

The only skill I could bring with me was the [Fourth Wall] because he couldn't be separated from me even if I wanted.

Even though I had my doubts,the rest of my new team were enjoying themselves,exploring the rooms and playing with pillows.

Except Jang-mi who was sitting down fiddling with her new smartphone.

"Do you know how to use one?"

I went over to check on her.Come to think of it,she must have came from an era without much technology.

"I.....used one before,but I can never get the hang of it."

With a dark expression,she must be feeling embarrassed that there was something that she had trouble understanding.

[B a d G u y]

I gestured for her to pass me her phone and she complied.

"I'll put in the whole teams phone numbers,I already recognised them."

"Already?We only just received them."

"I have a good memory."

She peeked at me as I labelled the newly added contacts.

"[Snake team leader]?"

"You always call him that,so I thought it would be more recognisable for you."

"Oh....Thanks."

As for me,I put Hestion under [Emoticon Bastard].

She received back her phone and stared down at the contacts of me and her team mates.

"How is it like to be 15 years old again?"

"Not bad."

I had finally aged up,my physical body was now that of a 15 year old.A High school freshmen.

It was a nostalgic experience,looking at myself in the mirror.

In addition,the [Infinite Dimension Space Coat] changed forms as well.

[Current form:Cardigan]

I was starting to think the item had a mind of its own because I would never think of a cardigan or hoodie by myself.