Introduction

Hiiii!

This story was taken down for some editing much like my other story Fate and Facades, but I'm happy to say that they are both making a new and improved comeback.

I did have a Twitter that I used for updates on my stories, but unfortunately that platform has a lot of negativity and toxicity that I don't appreciate, so I am not using it as frequently now. I try to keep information for my stories updated on there, but please expect to see the updates come from here:)

However, if you still want to give it a follow, it's @hunnybabystyles.

This is a high school love story, so there will be plenty of drama, angst and cutesy first times like you'd expect. Let's not judge the choices made for my characters or storyline, as this is a teenage love story filled with many bouts of drama and uncertainty. Mistakes will be made, you live and you learn, and I want to make it as realistic as possible for what a teenager goes through during this time.

Any negative comments won't be tolerated and will be deleted. Please remember that authors can see every single comment made, so please be kind.

This story contains many topics that may not be suitable for younger audiences. TW's will be put at the start of chapters for topics that I feel need a warning before reading. Do not feel pressured to read if it is too much for you! I can happily summarise it for you if you send me a message <3

Will include mentions of;
- Violence/Abuse
- Sexual Content
- Bullying
- Mature language
- Sensitive topics such as; non-consensual acts (not rape), self harm/suicide, grief, death and cheating.

Not that I need to say this, but the face claims that I have for this story are just that :) they don't hold any similarities to the people listed. You're free to picture whoever your heart desires!

And please remember to vote and comment! For any author, it means a lot.

Thanks for getting to here, and happy reading!

Love, A.

•••

| C A S T |

| HARRY STYLES |17|

| LEAH DAVIS |17|