FIRST LOVE

Before Alora Flowers laid her light brown eyes on Leo Pierce, she had her eyes set one someone else. This person was the first true love. The love she had dreamed of since she was six years old. This love of hers was named Sebastian Hudson.

Alora fell deeply in love with Sebastian. The two had got together in her sophomore year. She had asked him out after one of his Basketball games which she had always attended. When he said he would go out with her she felt her heart light up from so much happiness.

Months into the relationship between Alora and Sebastian, Alora became possessive over Sebastian. She never allowed any girl nor boy to get in the middle of their relationship. Every time someone would walk up to Sebastian, she would yell at them and tell them to go away.

After a year of the relationship, Sebastian had finally broken up with Alora, leaving her devastated angry. After the breakup she would stalk him every night to see what he was doing.

One evening Alora had climbed up the house of Sebastian's, stopping on the roof of his room. His room was held on the third floor of the house, but Alora didn't care, she needed to know what he was doing without her.

When Alora looked through the window, she had seen Sebastian kissing a girl on his bed. The bed she used to lay and sleep on. His hands were placed on her waits, and the two tongues were down each other's mouths. Alora felt tears fall down her face as she seen this 'horrific' sight.

Alora climbed down the roof, falling to the ground. She ran out of the yard, jumping over the white gate. She ran all the way home before running up to her room. Alora slammed the door before stomping over to her bed. She screamed in her pillow before getting up.

She started throwing things around the room. Books, mirrors, clothes, anything she could get her hands on. The feeling she felt could get her hands on. The feeling she felt could not be explained. She wanted to hurt someone so bad, make them feel the way she felt.

Glass scattered on Alora's pink carpet, her room was a mess, and she had no intention in picking the mess up. Alora's hair and makeup was messed up and her tears were now dry.

'How could he do this to me?' Alora thought to herself as she stood stiff in the middle of her room looking out the window.

'It's only been a month and he has just forgotten about me.' Aaliyah stomped her feet as she screamed as loudly as she could before falling to the floor.

When the next morning came, Alora stood on Sebastian's doorstep with a bag on his face. He had decided to meet up with Alora to talk since his parents were away for the week.

"Can I come in?" Alora asked softly as she looked up at Sebastian with her big brown eyes.

"Yeah." Sebastian said as he allowed Alora in.

Alora walked in the house before turning to Sebastian. She watched as he closed the door. Alora pulled Sebastian in hugging him tightly before crying in his arms.

"I've missed you so much." Alora whined, squeezing Sebastian harder.

Sebastian stood with his hands in his pockets, before pushing Alora off of him.

"The only reason your here Alora is so I can tell you face to face to leave me alone. Sop calling my phone, stop showing up in the middle of the night, just stop. It's getting fucking annoying, and my girlfriend doesn't like it." 

Alora's eyes went wide when he said girlfriend. She hated how fast Sebastian moved on from her.

"So that bitch is your girlfriend." Alora whispered as she dropped her bag to the floor.