TRUE LOVE

ALORA FLOWERS

Alora Flowers sat on her ankles, and she patted the dirt. She wore pink garden gloves and all different types of flowers sat beside her. It was the early morning and Aaliyah had finally disposed of her dad's dead body.

She decided to plant some flowers in her backyard over the body, this way when someone looked at the garden, it didn't look suspicious, like there wasn't a dead body dug ten feet deep in the ground. 

Alora stood up from the ground taking her gloves off. She grabbed her garden supplies before placing them back in the shed. She then walked through the sliding doors before heading upstairs to her room.

As Alora walked in her room, she looked at the empty spot on her bed that Leo laid in two days ago. She had checked up on him every night, making sure he was okay. He seemed to be doing better on the outside but knew deep down he wasn't okay.

She was glad she had killed Jasper, people like him shouldn't be walking around freely. She would do anything to protect Leo, even if that meant killing people who were in the way.

Alora and Leo had made plans to go out on a date to a painting class and Alora couldn't wait. All she wanted to do was be in Leo's presence. She would be in his skin if she could, that's how close she wanted to be with Leo. She was completely in love with Leo and hoped he too loved her.

Alora wanted to tell Leo how in love she was with him but didn't want to since she assumed it was too early to say it, for him anyways.

Alora took a cold shower before putting on jean shorts and an old shirt that went down to her knees. She then placed some sneakers on her feet before placing her hair in a low side bun. When she was done, she walked downstairs before sitting on the couch looking at the door waiting for Leo.

_____

After thirty minutes of Alora sitting and looking at the door, Leo had come knocking on the door. Alora got up off the couch before opening the door with a wide smile. She looked Leo up and down admiring him.

Leo wore blue jean pants with a brown sweater. His hair was messy and, in his face, and he stood there awkwardly, which was one thing she loved about him. He then held pink tulips in his hands with a pink plastic wrapped around them.

"Hi." Leo said handing Alora the tulips. 

Alora looked at the flowers with a smile before pulling Leo in for a hug. He smelled of vanilla mixed with a hint of men's cologne. Alora kissed Leo slowly on the lips before pulling away.

"Thanks for the flowers, there beautiful just like you." Alora said as she watched Leo look at her with his parted lips.

"You're welcome, and thanks, you look really beautiful." Leo said quietly and he placed his hands on the side of him. Alora watched as Leo dug his nails into his skin before Alora grabbed onto them.

"What's wrong?" Alora said looking into Leo's almond brown eyes.

"I'm just nervous." He whispered as he looked at the ground.

"You don't have to be nervous around me, I'm your girlfriend." Alora said rubbing soothing circles on Leo's hand.

"Okay...should we go?" Leo said pulling Alora to the car. He quickly opened the passenger's door for Alora before buckling her in. 

Alora then watched as he walked to his side of the car before buckling himself in. He then gripped onto the steering wheel before pulling out of the driveway.