GAY PORN

Leo Pierce sat at his desk, looking at the clock. It was almost time to go, and he was anxious to leave school. It had been a whole week since Leo had seen Alora and he couldn't help but miss her.

When the bell finally rung Leo grabbed his bag off the floor before heading out the door. As he walked downstairs, he went into the boy's locker room to grab his gym bag that was placed in one of the lockers.

Ashe retrieved his bag; he heard whimpering coming from the far end of the room. He walked over to the noise to make sure no one was hurt before seeing Jasper stroking his dick off to gay porn.

Leo's eyes widened as he made a disgusted face. He couldn't believe that he was watching porn at school, better yet masturbating. Leo started to walk away before feeling himself fall to the ground due to his untied laces.

"Pierce?" Jasper said as he got up from the floor before zipping up his pants.

"You can't tell anyone about this." Jasper said as he clenched his fists.

"Dude I'm not just-"

Before Leo could finish his sentence, Jasper attacked him. Punching and kicking him in the face and stomach.

"You tell anyone about this and I'm going to really fuck you up." Jasper said as he walked out of the locker room.

"Fuck." Leo moaned as he held his bleeding nose. His eyes watered as he got up from the floor slowly. Blood covered his face and he felt like he wanted to cry.

Leo walked to the sink before grabbing himself multiple paper towels out of the dispenser. He wiped the blood off his face before washing his face and hands carefully with water.

When he was done, he started to make his way out of the room, heading out of the building.

Leo sat in front of his parents at the dinner table staring blankly at his food. He could feel his parent's eyes on him, eyes that were filled with worry.

"What happened to your face?" His dad asked after a few minutes in silence.

Leo avoided his parents all day, but now it couldn't be avoided. 

"Nothing." Leo mumbled as he picked at his now cold food.

"Something obviously happened Leo, look at your face. Who did this so we can press charges?" His mom said grabbing his hand which he pulled away from.

"No one, we were playing Football in class and things got out of hand. I'm not hungry I'm going to bed." Leo said as he stood up from his chair before heading to his room.

After Leo got out of the shower, he laid on his bed before turning on his TV. Minutes into the show, Leo's phone had rung. Leo picked the phone up to see that Alora was calling him.

"Hello?" Leo answered with a rough voice.

"No." Leo said as he placed the phone on speaker before laying on his bed.

"Okay good, I was thinking we could meet tomorrow, maybe around seven." Leo closed his eyes before opening them back up from the pain.

"Uh, I don't know, I got school and everything." Leo said not wanting Alor to see him all beat up.

"But your off tomorrow...right? We can just see each other after school. Oh, I could pick you up from school." Alora said sounding excited. 

"Alora, no, I don't want to hang out." Alora got quiet making Leo feel bad for treating her so poorly. 

"Alright, I forgot I have work anyways tomorrow so us hanging out wouldn't be good anyways." 

"Are you upset?" Leo asked after hearing Alora's shift in voice.

"No, I'm going to bed, so I'll talk to you later." With that Alora hung up the phone. 

Leo sighed as he knew she was upset. He turned off his light before turning his attention back to his TV. He then shut his eyes before going to sleep.