SHOTGUN

LEO PIERCE

Leo sat in his last period class finishing the last of his notes. He was ready to go home, even though he had work after first.

When class was over, Leo packed up his nag before walking out of the building. As Leo was walking towards the parking lot, he felt his body being pulled on the side of the school building.

"Get the fuck off of me!" Leo screamed as he felt weight on his stomach and legs.

Jasper was hovering over Leo grabbing at his hands. Leo tried to scream but Jasper covered his mouth with one of his hands.

"Shut up." Jasper said as he started unbuckling his pants.

Leo felt tears as Jasper held onto his arms tighter. He tried getting up but Jasper was too strong compared to Leo's weak body. As tears rolled down Leo's face, Jasper was then pushed off of Leo.

Leo laid there with his eyes closed crying and shaking. Leo felt himself being lifted off the ground, making him open his eyes.

"Alora?" Leo cried as he hugged Alora tightly. 

Alora held a metal pipe in her hand and she looked at Jasper pissed. Jasper laid on the floor groaning in pain.

"Baby, wait right here." Alora said as she placed Leo on the wall.

Alora walked up to jasper before hitting him in the face with the pipe. Leo winced as he watched Alora hit Jasper with the pipe multiple times. Blood started to drip from Jaspers forehead making Leo yell at Alora.

"Your going to kill him Alora stop!" Leo pleaded as more tears ran down his face.

Alora stopped before looking at Leo. Leo had more tears in his eyes which made him feel even more embarrassed then he already was.

"I don't care if this fucker dies Leo, he tried to rape you." Alora said as she continued beating Jasper with the pipe.

"Please Alora, stop!" Leo screamed more.

Alora looked at Leo before stopping. She walked to Leo before grabbing him. She let him cry in her arms as she walked the two to her car. 

"I won't let that fucker put his hands on you ever again, do you understand me Leo?" Alora said as she grabbed onto Leo's cheeks before wiping the tears off his face.

"Okay?" Alora said hugging Leo tighter.

"Okay." Leo whispered as he held Alora tighter not wanting to let her go.

                                                                                 ALORA FLOWERS

Alora looked at Leo who was lying on her bed fast asleep. She pulled his hair out of his face before kissing him on the forehead. She hated what had happened earlier, and she knew what she had to do to Jasper, and it was simply to kill him.

Alora got off the bed before walking out of the room and into her parents room. Laid on the paid was her dad's dead body. Aaliyah had maintained the smell of her dad, she decided that disposing of his body would have to wait.

Alora closed the door before going back into her room. Leo sat up on her bed with his head on his knee crying.

"Fuck, I'm sorry." Leo said wiping his eyes as Alora hugged him close.

"Don't apologize, you can stay here tonight but I have to go and pick up something. There's snacks and you can watch tv." Alora said kissing Leo on the cheek.

"Are you sure?" Leo sniffed as Alora backed away from him as she grabbed a gym bag out of her closet.

"Yes babe, you stay here and get some rest, I'll be back in about three hours."

Alora said as she walked out of the room. As Alora got in the car, she drove to Jaspers house before parking across the street. She had been known where Jasper lived since she shocked him when she knew he had beat up Leo.

Alora grabbed her dad's shotgun out of her bag before walking up to the back of the house. She knew Jasper's parents were out of town so the was the perfect opportunity to kill Jasper.

Alora climbed through an open window before walking in the dining room. She looked around the room before walking down the hall. Aaliyah opened up a cracked door seeing Jasper playing on his game. His face was bruised and bloody.

Alora opened the door more, making Jasper turn to Alora.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Jasper asked as he backed away to Alora who walked further into the room. 

"So you think it's fun to take advantage of people?" Alora said as she loaded her gun with three bullets. 

"N-No, he wanted he-" Alora aimed at Jaspers right shoulder before pulling the trigger.

"Who would want that? I love Leo, and you hurt him." Alora said as she shot at Jaspers left shoulder before pulling the trigger making him scream louder in pain.

"Please stop!" Jasper cried as he fell to the floor.

"Did you stop when Leo asked you to? I want you to know that you put this on yourself. No one's going to miss you, simply because no one cares for you." Alora said as she placed the gun to Jaspers head.

"Please don't do this." As those words left Jasper's mouth Alora pulled the trigger. 

Jasper laid limp on the floor with blood gushing out of him. Alora stood over Jasper's body before placing the gun down. She took a deep breath before smiling at Jasper's dead body.