TOUCH

Leo laid in Alora's arms with closed eyes, enjoying Alora's hands running down his back. Leo felt safe in Alora's arms, he loved that she cared for him so much. When Alora had told him that she had killed Jasper, he was more than grateful. 

Leo couldn't sleep at night, couldn't even think without seeing Jasper on top of him. But after Alora told him what she had done he felt better.

"Alora?" Leo whispered as he sat up off of Alora.

Leo looked into Alora's eyes, watching her look at him with her big brown eyes. 

"What did you do with Jasper's body?"

"It's best you don't know." Alora said holding up her hand before running her fingers down Leo's lips.

Leo looked at Alora's fingers that ran down his lips to his chest, feeling himself hold in a breath. Alora moved closer to Leo before leaning into him. She pecked his lips before kissing his neck.

"Are you nervous?" Alora asked as she pushed Leo on his back.

Leo stared up at Alora with wide eyes. His hands were placed firmly on his sides, and he still held his breath.

"A little." 

"Well, you don't have to be nervous; can I take off your shirt?" Alora asked as she grabbed the hem of Leo's shirt.

"Uh, what about your dad? I-"

"He left us, he's not coming back." Alora said looking down at Leo.

"Oh...I'm sorry to hear that." Leo said looking up at Alora.

"It doesn't bother me, besides it's a good thing he's not here, I hated how he treated you the last time you were here." Alora said running her hands down her body.

Leo looked up at Alora before sitting up. Alora leaned in kissing Leo slowly on the lips. Leo whimpered against Alora's lips before carefully placing his hands on Alora's waist. 

"Fuck." Alora whispered against Leo's lips as she felt his dick through his pants.

"You're so hard." Alora said before placing her hands on Leo's thighs. Leo pulled away from the kiss before moving away from Alora.

Alora looked at Leo with wide eyes as she seen Leo standing up by the bed covering his pants.

"I'm-I'm sorry I just can't-"

"You don't have to explain yourself to me babe, I won't do anything you don't want to do." Alora said sitting on her knees in the bed. 

"Okay." Leo mumbled while standing there still covering his pants.

"Would it be okay if I played with myself in front of you? Only if you want." Alora said looking at Leo.

"Yeah, you can do that." Leo said feeling himself getting harder.

"Come lay on the bed." Alora said grabbing Leo's hand. 

Leo laid on the bed laying in front of Alora. He watched as Alora took off her shirt revealing her breasts before taking off her shorts and panties. Alora spread her legs out in front of Leo before rubbing her clit. 

Leo watched as Alora threw her head back before moaning out his name. He loved how she said his name but wanted to moan her name even louder. 

"I can just imagine how good you'll feel in me, filling me up with all your fucking cum Leo."

Leo's eyes widened as Alora said this, he never even touched a girl before, he couldn't imagine cumming in one. 

Alora rubbed her clit faster before twisting her nipples. Leo looked at Alora's pussy, loving the way it looked. Her bush was trimmed in a heart and her clit was pierced with a pink star.

"Fuck! I'm going to come Leo!" Alora said as she went faster while shoving a finger inside of her. 

Leo watched as Alora's legs started to shake, hearing her moan his name even louder than before. Leo felt the urge to take his dick out and jerk off for Alora.

"Mmmm, fuck!" Alora moaned as she came on her fingers. Leo watched as Alora wiped a tear off her face before smiling. She sat up before kissing Leo aggressively. 

Leo whimpered against Alora's lip. He placed his hands on Alora's breasts before letting go. 

"Fuck, I'm sorry I didn't mean to touch you without your permission." Leo said feeling ashamed.

"It's okay Leo, I want you to touch me, you never have to ask." Alora said placing Leo's hands on her breasts.

"Can I sit on top of you?" Alora asked as Leo looked down at Alora's breasts.

"I don't think that's a good idea, you might-you might be too heavy." Leo said watching Alora grind against her fingers. 

"Not in a mean way I-"

"I know what you mean Leo, you are really skinny. Can we at least make out?" Alora said kissing against Leo's neck.

Leo kissed Alora, running his hands down her waist. He leaned in more kissing down her neck. Alora moaned against Leo's lips before opening her legs. She wrapped her legs around him, continuing to kiss him.

"You're so hard." Alora whispered against Leo's lips.

Leo slightly brushed himself against Alora before closing her eyes. Even through his pants he could feel how wet she was. 

"Fuck Alora." Leo moaned as he grinded faster on Alora.

"I love the way you say my name." Alora moaned as she wrapped her hands around Leo's neck which made him close his eyes.

"Don't fucking stop Leo, you're going to make me fucking come." Alora moaned as she squeezed his neck harder.

Leo looked down at Alora before thrusting into her which made his dick jerk. All he wanted to do was make Alora feel good. 

"Mmm yes, fuck!" Alora moaned as she arched her back, Leo watched as her body shake and her eyes close tightly.

"You made me feel so good Leo." Alora said leaning up before wrapping her arms around his neck. She then kissed him deeply making him grow weak. 

Alora planted one last kiss on Leo's lips before moving away from him. Leo watched as she placed her clothes back on, missing her small breasts and wet pussy.

"Do you want to stay tonight? I don't want to be alone." Alora said as she grabbed Leo's hands.

"Okay." Leo said before Alora pushed him down on the bed before kissing him on the lips. She then spread the cover over her and Leo before resting her head on his chest. Leo closed his eyes before falling asleep with Alora.