YARN

Alora stood outside Leo's school looking at her watch. It was the end of the day, and she was here to pick Leo up. She didn't care that he didn't want to see her. She wanted to see him and that's all that mattered to her.

Alora watched as students passed by, walking to their cars and bikes. Minutes later Alora seen Leo come out of the building which had put a smile on her face.

Her smile slowly faded as she seen how beat up Leo's face was. Alora started walking up to Leo before seeing a tall, big guy shive Leo to the ground. She watched as he got up from the ground before continuing to walk out of the parking lot.

"Leo! Where are you going?" Alora yelled as she ran after Leo in her heels.

"Leo-"

"What the hell are you doing here Alora?" Leo hissed as he turned to Alora.

"I'm here to pick you up, come on lets-"

"Move. I told you not to come." Alora watched as Leo looked at her with an annoyed face.

"I know, but maybe you were just confused at the moment, I want to hang out." Alora said as she grabbed Leo's hand.

"Alora let go of me." Leo said pushing Alora off of him softly.

"I don't want to hang out, I just want to go home."

"I can take you home, besides you shouldn't be walking home alone, especially with your face looking like that. Did that big dude that shoved you do this to you?" Alora asked as she grabbed Leo's hand softly before he pushed her hand off.

"That's none of your business." Leo hissed.

"As your girlfriend it is my business." Alora said as she crossed her arms.

"Girlfriend? Alora we're not together."

"But you want to be right?" Alora asked as she uncrossed her arms.

"Yeah but-"

"Fine, then you're my boyfriend, and as your girlfriend I'm not letting you walk." Alora said grabbing Leo's arm.

Alora guided the two towards her car before pushing Leo into the passenger's seat.

"Just sit there, I'll go the pharmacy to get you some cream." Alora said as she shut the door. Alora walked to her side before getting behind the wheel.

Alora drove off, heading down the street. Minutes later she heard sniffs coming from Leo.

"Babe what's wrong?" Alora asked as she stopped the car in the middle of the road.

"You seeing me like this. It's fucking embarrassing." Leo whispered as he wiped his face.

"Babe don't cry. Let's get some food and stuff then you can come over to my house." Alora said grabbing Leo by the cheeks.

"Okay?"

"Okay." Leo whispered. Alora smiled before kissing Leo on the lips.

Alora grabbed Leo some food before going to her house. She parked the car in the driveway before grabbing Leo by the hand. Alora walked into the house placing her keys on the table.

"I'm back." Alora said as she took off her shoes.

"Get me a beer." Her dad said as he watched TV on the one, he had just bought the other day.

"Dad, I want you to introduce you to my boyfriend, his name is-"

"Don't care, get me my beer." Alora stood there glaring at her dad before remembering Leo was in the room.