Dormitories

"Rosie!" Alex screamed as she ran and thankfully managed to catch the falling girl just before she hit the ground.

"Oh my god are you ok?" She asked, but when she realised that she wasn't awake, she quickly checked her vitals and thank god, she seamed to be fine, but still unconscious.

But she certainly wasn't going to leave her alone to be harassed by men on the campus, she had to get her somewhere safer, and her dormitory was the only place that she could think of at the time.

Once she'd managed to carry the girls small frame to her dormitory, she gently set her down on the bed and covered her in a blanket, before she began to pace back and forth around her room, trying to think of what to do.

It was only a matter of moments before she realised what she should have done as soon as the girl had fainted. She wipped out her phone and called her attendant who was really more like a sister to her. She listened to her story and calmed her down before letting her know that she would organise an emergency doctors visit to the dorm. After just five minutes had passed since the call, her attendant had texted her the doctors eta, thankfully she was meant to arrive in just twenty minutes.

As she waited, Alex checked the girls vitals once again and sighed in relief when they where still seemingly ok. After that, she got a better chance to actually look at her. She was short and rather tiny as well. She had long blonde hair that was always tied up in a half pony-tail at the back with a cute little bow, and she seemed to be wearing a very similar outfit to the one that she wore the other day. The outfit consisted of white leggings and a soft oversized pink sweater. She was the epitome of adorable, and just Alex's type, but somehow she doubted that she was even into girls.

Usually the cute ones weren't, or at least, that's what Alex had always found.

Than again, when she'd visited that bakery the other day, she had seamed to look at her quite a bit, all-be-it whilst hiding, but maybe that was her adorably shy way of checking her out as well? And if that was the case, Alex was certain that she'd most definitely respond if Rosie would allow it.

But first, she'd have to try and figure out if she was reading too much into it all. But before she could think about just how she was planning to do that, a knock at the door interrupted her thoughts.

"Alex hi, I'm the doctor you sent for. What seams to be the trouble today?" She asked as Alex smiled gratefully and let her in.

Alex quickly explained the situation as the doctor nodded and walked up to the sleeping girl in her bed.

"So she fainted after having a bit of a shock right?" The doctor clarified.

"That's right yeah. This guy was aggressively holding her arm, I stopped him and she didn't get hurt but I think it was the panic and shock that caused her to faint afterwards."

The doctor nodded as she finished her checks.

"Well...." She said as she got back up to her feet.

"She seems alright, just unconscious at the moment. If there had been a head wound I would have taken her to the er to get some further checks done, but since there isn't anything like that, she should wake up soon."

Alex nodded as she thanked her for her help.

"Although." The doctor said as they walked towards the door.

"Regarding what happened, I would report that to the police and if you're her friend, watch over her for a bit. When she wakes up, maybe make her some soup or try to take her mind off of it. If she thinks she might need some counselling, we can always organise that as well."

Alex thanked the doctor again as she left, and sighed as she sat down in her gaming chair.

Alex hated nothing more than men. She was sick and tired of witnessing countless amounts of women who didn't know how to protect themselves, and sometimes couldn't even if they did, get hurt by them.

They didn't deserve that. That's partly why Alex herself had always been extremely feminist, never afraid to step in and help when she knew that she was able to. She'd been in martial arts training virtually since she could walk and since than she'd won competitions and had become quite well known in the fighting scene.

That, coupled with the other fame she'd been born into, made it rather hard to blend in with her peers.

This was part of the reason why she'd recently asked her mother if she could take a break from her usual life and go to university, try to live a more normal life, at least just for a little while. Thankfully, her mother had agreed to her terms, just so long as she'd be willing to do a ton of formal stuff after a year of living the life that she wanted too.

But that was fine, she was going to have to get back to all that at some point anyway, might as well enjoy her 'normal life' while she had the chance too.

Hiding in plain sight though? Now that was hard. She'd had to cut and die her hair all black. Not the hugest change since it had used to be dark brown, but it had also used to be quite long, so hopefully that made her look different enough for people not to notice who she really was. That, coupled with wearing a black pair of darkened shades almost everywhere she went made her seam like quite the bad girl... but she wasn't.

At least, not exactly.