Dates

"My family..." Alex was just about to continue her sentence, when she stopped as Rosie gasped. A smile fell onto Alex's face as she followed her attentive eyes to where they had fallen upon.

"It's not too much, is it?" Alex asked as Rosie stared at one of the most expensive fine dining places in town. She didn't have the money for that, but she also didn't want to let Alex down if fancy was something that she wanted. So even though it was likely going to cost her at least one whole faught nights worth of wages, she'd just have to figure it out.

"It's, wonderful." Rosie settled upon as Alex grinned and lead her into the restaurant, the attendant leading them towards a table immediately, as Alex pulled out Rosie's chair, causing Rosie's cheeks to colour bright red as she looked down at the menu.

"Anything look good?" Alex asked after a moment, and Rosie attempted to manage a smile despite the fact that her heart was beating so fast in her chest from panic.

One quick glance at the menu was all that she needed in order to know that even if she had saved up an entire months worth of wages, she wouldn't be able to afford anything from the establishment. But what was she going to do? Be super rude and tell Alex that she needed to go somewhere cheaper?

"Ah... I'll just have a cup of tea." Rosie finally settled upon, the expensive beverage being all that she could barley afford to pay for on the menu.

"Not hungry?" Alex asked with a small frown, wondering if perhaps she'd chosen somewhere that Rosie wouldn't like.

After a moment of silence, a moment in which Rosie seamed to be trying to figure out what to say, Alex beat her to it.

"Hey, it's alright if you don't like the restaurant. We can always go somewhere else?" 

Rosie shook her head at that.

"No, no! It's not at all that." She defended and sighed before looking ashamedly down at her lap.

"Well... it's just that I.... I can't really afford to eat anything from here. I just um.... Don't make enough money to even possibly have a hope of covering it."

Alex's face softened at that as she nodded. "And that is absolutely fine, I was planning to cover this one, but if that makes you feel uncomfortable I don't mind going somewhere else?"

Rosie looked up at Alex with her eyes once again shinning.

"You are so kind Alex, but you really don't have to do that." She tried.

"Please, I want too. And don't worry, I promise that next time you can take me to your favourite place and cover it." She replied, hoping that the adorable girl might allow her to pay every time they went out, if she wanted to go out with her again at all that-is. But she also didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable or like Alex thought that she was better than her because she had so much fortune.

Rosie smiled softly as she bit her lip and nodded.

"Well, alright. If your sure." She finally settled upon, still feeling a little strange about allowing someone to pay this much money for her, after all she didn't deserve to be so spoiled. And what if after this date Alex found that she didn't like her anymore and regretted spending so much?

What if- but Rosie's thoughts where interrupted when the waiter came up to take down their order. Alex ordered what she wanted before turning to Rosie expectantly who gingerly ordered the cinnamon role desert and a cup of tea.

"You really are a sweet tooth huh?" Alex asked with a chuckle once the waiter had left.

Rosie blushed as she shrugged. "I like sweet things." She explained in her adorably soft voice.

"Yeah, me too." Alex said, her eyes hungrily raking up and down the girl in front of her, causing the innocent girls blush to crawl down to her neck and even up to her ears, earning another chuckle from Alex as she hummed in delight at the effect she'd had.

Once they had finished eating, Alex had again pulled out Rosie's chair and offered up her hand. They began to walk back to the university, the both of them in comfortable silence, and when they had arrived at Rosie's dorm, the girl blushed as Alex turned to face her.

"I had a wonderful time tonight Alex. Thank you for everything." Rosie managed to say as she looked shyly at her date. Alex grinned from ear to ear.

"I'm glad, I enjoyed it too, and I'd love to do it again sometime, if you would allow it?"

Rosie blushed intensely as she looked down at her hands and hit her lip as she nodded.

"Wonderful." Alex said as she tried to contain her excitement. She'd literally never met a girl like this before, never dreamed of being able to date someone so adorably cute, and now she actually wanted to see her again? It was as if for the first time in a long time, Alex's whole world had fallen into place. If she hadn't been concerned about scaring her off, she might have even admitted what she was feeling right than and there, but Alex could tell that Rosie was shy and hesitant, and she really didn't want to mess up what they had only just started, so instead she placed a gentle hand around her middle, leaned forward, and gently kissed her head, earning the brightest blush her from her adorable blushing beauty.

"Sweet dreams Rosie." She said with a grin as she began to walk away. Rosie herself backing up until she hit her dorm rooms door and leant against it with her hands on her heart.

Did she really just kiss her? Did she really still want to see her again? And could Rosie truly trust a women she'd only just met, with her heart?