(18) One of Each

Two months later,

"Bucky we have to go now. My water broke..and they are 5 minutes apart." She said 

Bucky had been working from home for the last month. "Okay baby." He said 

He unmuted his conference call, "Steve you and Sam can take it from here, I have to go." He said and hung up. 

They quickly rushed to the hospital, after sixteen long hours of labor Carlie was fully dilated and ready to push. After four big pushes they welcome their son "James Buchanan V" and as the nurse was cleaning him up. 

"Doctor Jones, I still feel like I need to puusshh! Ah!" Carlie cried.

"I see a head! Get us another crib stat!" Dr Jones yelled as Carlie began to push. 

"Another baby." Bucky whispered as he held her leg. 

"It's a girl. She must of been hiding behind her big brother this whole time." Dr Jones said as Bucky cut the cord. 

"Oh god.." Carlie whispered. 

After they were alone in their maternity suite, she stared at the baby girl in her arms she had to come up with a name for her. 

"Arianna Brooke." She said 

"I love it baby." Bucky said as he had his son sleeping on him. 

"This was the best surprise. One of each." She said 

"Yes it was." He said as he laid little James in his crib. 

He came over and kissed her. "I love you." He said

"I love you too." She said as he took Arianna. 

"And daddy loves this surprise princess too." He said as he kissed her nose.