(19) A Rose Golden Day

1 year later,

It was finally their wedding day, Nat was named her matron of honor and Sam was appointed as the best man. Everyone else was bridesmaids and groomsmen, nieces and nephews were flower girls and ring bearers. 

Charlie waited in the back with her until it was turn. 

"At least you aren't making a runaway bride a habit." He said 

She let out a laugh, "Because I got this one right daddy." She said 

"Yes you do baby." Charlie said as he kissed her cheek.

He walked her down aisle, and gave her away. 

"James, my love for you grows everyday. I can honestly say that fate brought us together. You make everyday brighter for me. I never knew true real honest love until you. You are everything I needed and more I couldn't ask for a better partner in life. You are my soul mate, and every day that passes I believe it more and more. You are my happy ending to my fairytale. I love you and fall in love even more everyday. More than ever I am ready to start this new chapter with you. I love you from now to eternity." 

"Carlie, my darling where do I begin? A weekend in Vegas was all it took to find the love of my life. The woman I needed to and dreamt of. I am so glad we are spending for ever together growing our family and growing old together. You are my soul mate, my angel and sunshine. I love you from now to eternity." 

They exchanged rings, and kissed. Their first dance was to "Perfect" (Duet Version) Ed Sheeran and Beyoncé.