1-10

1

    "Is it A305? Your takeaway has arrived."

There was a flurry of movement on the other end of the phone, and the owner of the number scribbled a reply, and hung up the phone in a hurry.

Yu Qiao squatted on the ground, fiddled with the plastic bag of takeaway with her hands, and listened to the beeping busy tone in her ear, she put down her phone.

In the evening, the sky was dark, and the downstairs of the dormitory was quiet. People were probably eating in the cafeteria, so it seemed much more lonely here.

There was only a tall girl standing beside the green belt, looking down at her phone, as if she was waiting for someone.

Yu Qiao stared at her unconsciously for a while, then realized that it seemed impolite, so she looked away.

Her legs were numb from squatting, she bent over, put her hands on her knees, and slowly stood up.

The phone displayed 18:05, five minutes had passed, and the man hadn't come down yet.

While breathing, white mist filled the glasses. Just after the National Day, the temperature is still a bit hot, Yu Qiao pulled the mask up to her chin, revealing her palm-sized face, her nose was upturned and dripping with water, and her forehead was also covered with sweat.

Another five minutes later, the iron door of the dormitory was opened, and the girl in pajamas hurried out holding the campus card, looking around for a while.

Yu Qiao quickly waved to her: "Here."

The girl trotted over, showing her white teeth, her face full of apology: "I'm sorry, I was fighting a robbery just now, and I forgot to stop." Yu Qiao couldn't hear

it Understood, still calmly said: "It's okay."

"Well, you've worked hard..." The girl took the plastic bag from her hand, "Then... I'll go up first?"

"Okay... hey, be careful!" Raising her hand too quickly, Yu Qiao didn't have time to stop her, the plastic bag shook wildly from side to side, the soup probably wasn't packed tightly enough, half of it spilled out, splashing her trouser legs.

The girl was dumbfounded with the plastic bag in her hand, at a loss: "Ah, I, I'm sorry!"

Yu Qiao frowned, and let out a long breath: "It's okay, you go up first." "

Did you burn yourself?" The girl turned her trouser pocket upside down and didn't find a tissue, so she could only ask dryly. road.

Yu Qiao shook her head: "No."

The girl asked repeatedly, and after getting her affirmative answer, she turned her head three times and went up with a guilty face.

Yu Qiao waited for her to leave before squatting down, lifting her trousers, the skin on her calf was a little red, the soup was probably a little hot just out of the pot, but there was no other way, it was only natural bad luck.

She tugged at the bottom of her trousers, her eyebrows tangled together bitterly, thinking about whether she should just walk back wet and change a pair of trousers or continue delivering food.

"Do you want paper?"

"No, thank you..." Yu Qiao subconsciously refused, then was taken aback, raised her head, and a scent wafted towards her.

Clear and light, a little sweet, like the light fragrance of flowers.

A pair of legs stood in front of her, straight and slender, wrapped in slim jeans, pleasing to the eye.

Yu Qiao pushed up her glasses and was stunned for a while.

It was the tall girl waiting for someone.

"Take it." The girl looked at Yu Qiao condescendingly and said. Her palms were facing up, a section of thin white wrist was exposed from the wide sleeves, and a pack of tissues was spread out in the middle of her clean palms.

She must be used to calling the shots.

Yu Qiao thought silently, and accepted the facial tissue handed over: "Thank you."

The girl looked at her face, wondering what she was thinking, and raised her eyebrows. Her eyebrows are very thin, like the curling willow leaves that Yu Qiao had seen on the riverside in her hometown, and the tails of her eyes are slightly upturned, like a cunning and alert animal.

... What kind of animal could it be?

Yu Qiao lowered her head to wipe her trousers, and when she raised her head again, the tall girl had disappeared.

She had no choice but to put away the whole pack of facial tissues, picked up the plastic bag and continued to the next house.

While waiting for someone to pick up the takeaway, Yu Qiao lost her mind and thought of that tall girl again, so she made a rambling conclusion.

...seems a bit like a fox.

The wet trousers stick to the ankle after drying, which is a bit uncomfortable, but I get used to it over time.

After delivering all the takeaways like this, Yu Qiao returned to the cafeteria and returned the hat and apron.

She stretched, and slowly walked into the dormitory building of Building A. Before she opened the door, she heard Yao Rudong's high-pitched and thin voice.

There are four people living in the dormitory. Yao Rudong and Lu Yun are in the same major as her, and Su Qixue is in another major. She chooses to study as a day student.

"Yunyun, let me tell you... Hey, Xiaoqian is back?" Yao Rudong turned his head when he heard the sound of the door opening.

Yu Qiao walked in, nodded, and put the schoolbag on the seat. Yao Rudong rushed over and wrapped her arms around her neck.

"Xiaoqiao, Xiaoqiao, are you tired today?"

Yu Qiao's glasses were crooked by her, she pushed her, but she didn't push, so she could only say, "Not tired." "

We, Xiaoqiao, just work hard." Yao Rudong rubbed her As if coaxing a child, she said, "Don't tire yourself out."

Lu Yun said, "You who play games every day are not qualified to say that."

Yao Rudong pouted, let go of Yu Qiao, and faced Lu Yun Yun with arms akimbo: "I want to work hard too, but I'm only a freshman now! I just got out of the bitterness of the college entrance examination, why make myself work so hard..." "It's been a few months since I've been

out." Putting down his book, his face was expressionless, "Have you done the python programming problem this week?"

Yao Rudong stopped talking immediately, feeling guilty.

Yu Qiao took off her eyes and gently placed them on the table. Lu Yun saw it and said, "Have you worn those glasses for a long time?"

Yu Qiao was originally slightly short-sighted. In her third year of high school, she sat in the back row and suddenly found that she could not see the blackboard clearly. She went to the eye hospital to get glasses. Easy to add depth numbers.

Yu Qiao agreed, but she didn't take it to heart. She turned on the lamp day and night to fight, and successfully increased her speed to more than 300. Going to the hospital again, the ophthalmologist looked at her and shook her head.

After more than a year, the black-rimmed glasses look a little old. Yao Rudong looked at it and said: "Quiet, why don't you change to a pair of thin frames, it will look good wearing it, and it's also popular now."

Yu Qiao smiled: "Let's talk."

She sat down and looked at the clinging trouser legs , Lu Yun saw this and asked: "What's the matter?"

"It's okay, I accidentally spilled it when delivering the soup."

Yao Rudong frowned when he heard this: "It's not hot, is it?" "

No, don't worry." Yu Qiao said "I'm going to take a shower first."

Picking up her nightgown and walking into the bathroom, she looked at herself in the mirror, with a fair face, fishtail-like lips, undulating body, and thin calves dyed with a circle of red. . She raised her head and stood under the shower to water herself with hot water.

All the fatigue was swept away.

Squeeze the lemon-scented body wash into your hands and rub it slowly. For some reason, Yu Qiao remembered the faint scent of the fox girl.

...It smells good, not like a perfume. She was in a daze, and came out after taking a shower. Yao Rudong and Lu Yun were huddled

in front of the computer to watch the gossip.

, looking at the computer screen with white light, the brightness was too high, she squinted her eyes reflexively.

"What are you looking at?" she asked.

"I'm looking at our school's confession wall, there's new gossip!"

Yao Rudong held his chin, "Someone saw Xie Bufei and Cheng Yeli getting into the same car, and they probably went out on a date."

Lu Yun said: "The relationship between the two of them is pretty good, right?"

"The family is rich, childhood sweetheart, childhood sweetheart, why is it so like a novel?" Yao Rudong looked up at the sky, "Is this real?!" Yu

Jingjing After listening quietly for a while, he suddenly said: Who are Xie Bufei and Cheng Yeli? Lu

Yun looked at her like a monster: "Don't you know her?" "

Yu Qiao shook her head.

"The big beauty of the music department is the flower and the big grass of the physics department!" "

Yao Rudong patted her hard, and Yu Qiao almost fell down, "Handsome guys and beautiful girls, man of the hour, tell me you don't know?" "

Yu Qiao really doesn't know. Her life is full of studies, part-time jobs, and homework at three points and one line. She has no interest or time to understand these things." Forget it, it's not surprising if it's you

. "Lu Yun shrugged.

"Quietly, it's okay if you love to study, but at least you need to improve interpersonal communication and learn more about the gossip knowledge of our school. "

Yao Rudong moved the mouse and scrolled down the page, "I'll show you their photos... Where are they, there should be quite a few people who confessed to them. "

Yu Qiao wiped her hair with a towel, and she couldn't deny her words. Cheng Yeli had many admirers, and his love poems with sour teeth covered the confession wall like a creeper. He was indeed a handsome guy with superior facial features. "Look, isn't he handsome?

" "

Yu Qiao rolled up the towel and nodded expressionlessly.

The page continued to pull down, and suddenly a pair of fox-like eyes appeared.

Yu Qiao paused in her hands and gave a soft ah.

"It's her.

"Xie Bufei, isn't she beautiful? " Yao Rudong didn't hear clearly, and continued, "Unfortunately, it's an alpha." "

Yu Qiao looked into those dark and clear eyes, and the scent in her memory rushed over like a cloud.

She asked in a low voice: "Is the alpha bad?"

"It's not bad." Lu Yun said, "It's just that alphas generally don't like betas like us."

Yu Qiao said: "Not necessarily." "

Oh , the pheromones of alpha and omega are a natural match, who can resist the feeling of being destined?"

Yao Rudong looked up and imagined, "If only I was an omega, then I could marry into a wealthy family..."

Lu Yun was ruthless Answer: "Don't dream." She looked at Yu Qiao, "I remember that you haven't differentiated yet."

Yu Qiao's differentiation period is later than ordinary people, and these undifferentiated people live together with betas.

She nodded, Yao Rudong hugged her, and said with a smile: "I think we should be a cute and excellent little beta no matter what you say."

Lu Yun said: "I think so too." They all looked at Yu Qiao, like Waiting for her opinion.

Yu Qiao had no choice but to say: "It's beta."

She thought, I don't care.

She has been very quiet and restrained since she was a child. The people around her also believed that she was an ordinary beta, not a beta, she should be an omega.

Yao Rudong sighed: "It would be great if I could have a girlfriend who looks like a flower."

Lu Yun: "It should be in my dream."

"Then I'm dreaming." Yao Rudong fell back on the bed, and Lu Yun held her Pulling her arm up, she scolded: "Get up, this is my bed!"

Yu Qiao smiled unconsciously, she looked at the fox eyes on the screen, and asked, "Her name is Xie Bufei?" "

Yes Ah."

Yu Qiao nodded: "I've seen her before."

Yao Rudong crawled up from the bed, Lu Yun's eyes widened, and the two asked in unison: "Meet her? When? Where?"

"It's time to deliver food today." Yu Qiao said.

"Mu, I haven't seen her with my own eyes yet! Is it pretty?" Yao Rudong asked impatiently, "Is she as cold as the one in the legend?"

High cold? Yu Qiao thought about it, but didn't feel it.

"It's beautiful. The soup was spilled at the time, so she lent me a tissue."

Lu Yun murmured, "I didn't expect her to be so enthusiastic..."

"You are very lucky." Yao Rudong looked envious, grabbed Yu Qiao's hand and rubbed it violently "Lend me a little European spirit, I'm going to run into her downstairs too!"

Yu Qiao was dragged to this side by her, straightened the towel on her head, and smiled helplessly.

Looking at the computer screen, she remembered the pack of tissues in her trouser pocket, and suddenly felt the skin next to her become hot.