71-80

71

    In the early morning of the next day, the butler came to the third floor and knocked on the door of Miss Xie's room.

The door knocked three times, restrained and polite, he said respectfully: "Miss, it's time to get up, Mr. Xie is waiting for you downstairs." There was

no answer, and he stood at the door with his head bowed, not daring to move.

After a while, a lazy voice finally came from inside, somewhat hoarse: "Understood."

Hearing the footsteps outside the door gradually receding, Xie Bufei lay on the bed not wanting to move, rubbing her eyes with her slender fingers, When I turned over, I encountered a cold mobile phone.

She picked up the phone and pressed it, but there was no movement, the battery was dead.

Last night they played for a while, then lay in bed and chatted again, Xie Bufei fell asleep in a daze, and forgot to charge the phone.

I don't know who hung up the video call, and it probably turned off automatically later.

Supporting the bed with her thin white arms, she sat up and picked up the slipped shoulder straps.

Walking into the bathroom, my thighs were still a little sore.

Xie Bufei squeezed the toothpaste in front of the mirror. The girl in the mirror had red lips and white teeth, like a peach blossom blooming on a branch in warm spring.

She recalled the scene of last night, and Ruyu's cheeks suddenly turned light pink.

She had never done anything like that before, and it seemed like she was playing a little too boldly on a whim.

Xie Bufei didn't even dare to look at Yu Qiao's reaction, and just kept doing it on her own, only hearing the other party's low panting echoed in the earphones, which made her curl up with heat.

Through a screen, she seemed extremely ashamed. She retreated, but Yu Qiao refused to let her go.

At the end of the game, she seemed to cry and called Yu Qiao's name.

...It's terrible.

In the cold and twelfth lunar month, Xie Bufei lowered his head and took a handful of cold water to wash his face expressionlessly, trying to reduce his dryness physically.

After her face calmed down, she plugged in her cell phone, put on neat clothes, and went downstairs to have breakfast.

Xie Hongxin was sitting at the dining table with a laptop in hand, arranging matters with the person in the video.

Seeing Xie Bufei appear, he closed the computer, with a worried expression on his face: "Why did it take so long to get down?" "

This weekend, I shouldn't have gotten up early." Xie Bufei sat down, looked at his face, and said, " You didn't sleep well last night?"

Xie Hongxin pressed his temples with his fingertips when he heard the words, his eyes were full of exhaustion: "Recently there are many things in the company."

He didn't intend to talk too much with Xie Bufei, and the latter didn't ask any more questions, just bowed his head Have a meal.

Xie Hongxin said: "Get ready and go out later."

Xie Bufei was absent-minded: "Got it."

The two ended their breakfast with their own thoughts.

The restaurant where I met Tang Sijia was not far from University A. The driver started the car, Xie Hongxin sat in the passenger seat, took a look at Xie Bufei from the rearview mirror, and said: "When I meet someone later, have a good chat, restrain your temper, don't be impatient.

" Fei tilted her head to look at the car window and said, "Got it."

The weather was gloomy, the sidewalk was covered with thick snow, and the fine snow was mixed with light rain, boiling and falling from mid-air.

Xie Bufei asked: "If I don't like her, can I change it?"

Xie Hongxin was very tolerant about this aspect, knowing that she was lucky to accept the marriage, he responded generously: "Of course."

Xie Bufei quietly lowered his head Eyes, showing a daughter should be well-behaved.

Fortunately, Xie Hongxin was willing to leave her a choice, and she still had time to procrastinate.

Xie Hongxin glanced at her, and emphasized, "Stop being friends with dubious people in the future, don't you know what your identity is?"

Sensing the sight in the rearview mirror, Xie Bufei clenched his hands calmly. sleeves, said blankly: "Understood."

Xie Hongxin withdrew his gaze in satisfaction.

There was an itchy pain in the knee, and he reached out and beat the knee joint rhythmically.

Looking at the vast drizzle outside the window, the middle-aged man lamented the passage of time and sighed: "When people get old, their legs hurt every time it rains."

Xie Bufei said just right: "Take care of your body."

Xie Hongxin smiled: "You I have become more sensible in a few days, and I have learned to care about people."

Xie Bufei smiled, but there was no emotion in his eyes.

In the quiet and elegant restaurant, Tang Sijia took out her mobile phone for the hundredth time and checked today's makeup with the front camera.

Well-designed outfits, shapes, lipstick shades...it looks perfect, full marks.

She suppressed her excited heartbeat and waited for Xie Bufei's arrival.

When she heard that Xie Bufei was already with Yu Qiao at school, she didn't believe it.

How could the goddess fall in love with an ordinary woman?

What's more, Yu Qiao is still an Alpha, how could two Alphas have a future. This scandal is totally unfounded.

Sure enough, a few days later, she received the news that Xie Bufei agreed to meet her in the restaurant.

This shows that there is still a possibility between her and Xie Bufei.

Excited and proud, Tang Sijia tossed and turned all night.

The gossip is indeed a rumor. Yu Qiao, you are nothing special.

For a moment, Tang Sijia saw a black Cayenne parked at the restaurant entrance.

The car door opened, and a woman walked over holding a red umbrella.

She is tall and slender, as if she is about to be entangled in the rain and snow like mist.

Tang Sijia held her breath, watched Xie Bufei walk into the restaurant, and came to her under the guidance of the waiter.

Xie Bufei stretched out her hand, with her white palm facing upwards: "Hello."

Tang Sijia held her hand desperately: "You, hello."

Xie Bufei smiled, withdrew her hand, and sat down while pressing the hem of her skirt. Down.

She casually wore a smoky gray coat with a British style, a white turtleneck sweater inside, and a straight woolen skirt wrapped around her slender legs. She looked lazy and intellectual, and attracted several eyes as soon as she entered the door.

Just looking at it, Tang Sijia couldn't help blushing, and said in a voice like a mosquito, "Sister Xie, do you still remember me?"

Xie Bufei smiled casually, her eyes flicked in the shadow of the lamp, making her even more attractive "I remember."

No wonder...

If Yu Qiao hadn't mentioned it, she would have forgotten that there was such a person in her WeChat.

Tang Sijia tried her best to find topics to chat with her, from the history of classical music to poetry and songs, showing off her literary talent that she had memorized all night.

Xie Bufei answered without answering, and looked at the rain outside the window absently.

Tang Sijia didn't pay attention to her distraction, immersed in ecstatic happiness, and asked, "Is Senior Sister Xie and Yu Qiao on good terms?" "

Huh?" Xie Bufei recovered and looked at her, "It's okay. What's wrong? Tang

Sijia said: "It's nothing, I just feel that she looks very arrogant and arrogant. I don't like her very much."

Xie Bufei said indifferently: "Really."

Seeing this, Tang Sijia said vigorously: "She just has good grades. After a while, there is nothing remarkable about other places, so why be so proud..."

Xie Bufei took a sip of the hot drink and interrupted her: "I think she's pretty good."

Tang Sijia looked at her shyly: "That's it."

The two ate dessert with ghosts in their hearts.

On the weekend afternoon, Yu Qiao returned to the school dormitory from home.

The puppet cat came up with its tail upright and rubbed against her calf affectionately.

Yu Qiao bent down to pick it up, and just stroked its hair a few times, when the phone on the table vibrated.

Opening WeChat, there is a small red dot next to Xie Bufei's profile picture.

Gary: "[猫猫添向.gif]"

Yu Qiao raised the corner of her mouth unconsciously, and freed up one hand to type: "Are you still on a blind date?"

Gary: "Well, we've finished our tea, and now we're going to watch a movie."

I drank tea just now, and now I'm watching a movie again. Yu Qiao pursed her lips, and replied: "It's very rich."

Gary: "What's so rich, I'm so bored:(" Yu Qiao: " Isn't there

someone to accompany you?"

I'm not around now."

Gary: "I miss my girlfriend so much, I don't know what my girlfriend is doing now, ohhhh."

Yu Qiao: "..."

Yu Qiao: "Making cats. Gary

: "Don't lick the cat, lick me."

Yu Qiao's cheeks were slightly hot, and she almost lost her grip on the phone.

In terms of flirting, she probably won't be able to win Xie Bufei in her life.

Gary: "Quiet, you just Are you jealous?"

Yu Qiao said bluntly: "A little bit."

Gary: "Hehehehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha booming."

Yu Qiao: "Control your expression, don't be too obvious."

Gary: "Baby is so cute, mua!"

Tang Sijia After buying the movie tickets, she saw Xie Bufei leaning against the wall and playing with her mobile phone.

She was dazzled by the smile on the other person's face, and said blankly: "Senior Xie, who are you chatting with?"

Xie Bufei looked up at her, and returned to her indifferent and elegant look: "Nothing."

She took the ticket from Tang Sijia's hand, and the two walked into the screening room.

Yu Qiao didn't receive any reply from Xie Bufei, guessing that the other party was watching a movie with Tang Sijia, so she put down her phone and concentrated on smoothing the puppet cat in her arms.

Curry had a good temper and let her touch his head, while his blue Yingying eyes looked at her docilely.

Yu Qiao looked at her, and suddenly said softly, "Your mother went to watch a movie with someone else."

Curry tilted her head.

Yu Qiao sighed.

She didn't tell Xie Bufei just now, but she actually misses her very much.

I want to stay by her side, no matter where I go or what I do.

At this time, the mobile phone on the table rang.

Yu Qiao froze for a moment, Xie Bufei probably didn't have time to call her at this time.

She put down the puppet, looked at a string of completely unfamiliar numbers on the screen, walked to the balcony, and pressed answer.

The deep male voice passed through the receiver and reached her ear accurately: "Hello? Is it Yu Qiao?"

Many years have passed, and Yu Qiao still can't forget this voice.

The scenes she repeatedly experienced in countless midnight dreams are branded on her heart like scars.

Yu Qiao kept imagining what would happen to her if she heard his voice again.

At this moment, she felt that the blood in her whole body was instantly frozen, and there was a slight roar in her ears, like the sound of wind blowing.

The man asked: "Why don't you speak?"

Yu Qiao squeezed out words one by one from between her teeth: "What are you calling for?"

Yu Chongming smiled: "I called my daughter, what's wrong?"

He greeted with ease: "How are you and your mother doing? Is everything okay? I found out from your aunt that you actually passed the entrance exam to University A. It's pretty good, a top student. You're worthy of my kind."

Yu Qiao: "What right do you have to ask this?"

"Listen to you, do you deny me as a father?"

Yu Qiao didn't speak.

Yu Chongming sneered: "No wonder they said you have moved. I chased here all the way, waited at the school gate for so long, but never met you. Are you fucking avoiding me on purpose?" Yu Qiao said coldly

: "Who told you my mobile phone number?"

"Don't ask me that." Yu Chongming twisted his fingers, feeling a bit addicted to cigarettes, "Yu Qiao, how can I say that I am also your father, you are my daughter, you and Isn't it kind of your mother to hide from me like this?"

Yu Qiao paused, then lowered her eyes: "Then what do you want?"

Yu Chongming said leisurely: "That's right. I just came out of it, now, We live near University A. Shall we meet sometime and have a chat?"

Yu Qiao: "No, just tell me what you want."

Yu Chongming lost the patience to chat, and said directly: "Okay, You don't want to talk to me, and I don't force it."

"I'm your father, so you have to be filial and take care of me for the rest of my life. Is it okay?"