51-60

51

   The rooftop...

the twilight is dark, the shadows of distant mountains and trees are swaying in the evening wind, and the surroundings are pitch black.

He Li heard footsteps behind him, and gradually approached the gate leading to the rooftop step by step.

She turned around and met the eyes of the person standing at the door.

In the hazy light, the girl's figure is slender and her face is blurred, only the eyes behind the lens are shining brightly.

Hei Ying approached her and said, "He Li."

"It's really you." He Li had a half-smile, "Yu Qiao, what exactly do you want me to do by inviting me here?"

Yu Qiao: "Talk about confession." The matter of the wall."

"As I said a long time ago, that matter has nothing to do with me." He Li shrugged, "I sympathize with what happened to you, but you can't just wrong people." Yu Qiao interrupted her: "

This The IP address of the trumpet is exactly the same as your location."

He Li paused, then raised his voice reflexively: "So what? It can only mean that the person lives near me, and may share the same broadband with me Can you provide any other evidence to prove that this trumpet is me?"

Yu Qiao lowered her eyes and fell silent.

Seeing this, He Li smiled sarcastically: "University bully, aren't you the best at suing? Are you going to sue the counselor again?"

She raised her eyebrows triumphantly, and the corners of her mouth gradually widened. "It's a pity that you don't have any evidence this time. The teacher won't believe you..."

Yu Qiao suddenly looked at her, expressionless: "He Li, I'll give you one last chance. Does this trumpet really have nothing to do with you?"

He Li frowned: " Yu Qiao, don't make it sound like I owe you. You asked for everything you have today." "

Your roommate has no motive for committing the crime."

A lazy voice suddenly came from the door, "Actually, I I went to ask while you were away, they all use their own broadband, and their IP addresses are completely different from yours."

The girl leaned against the door, with her arms crossed, her beautiful fox eyes slightly bent: "I have all the screenshots of their IP addresses here." He

Li suddenly opened his eyes wide and cursed secretly: "Fuck, why don't you eat them for nothing?" A meal..."

This group of shameless things turned against the water at a critical moment! ?

She looked at the strange girl, narrowed her eyes, and felt more and more familiar: "Xie Bufei?"

Yu Qiao: "He Li, you have no chance."

He Li leaned back on the railing, with a self-defeating look look. She seemed to have heard some joke, and laughed loudly: "Will you let me go if you take the initiative to admit it? Yu Qiao, are you that kind-hearted person?" "

Of course not."

Yu Qiao looked at her calmly. His expression was calm and his eyes were bright, as if he was standing at the door of the office, staring at an unimportant person.

He Li was immediately irritated by her, and growled like a trapped animal: "Then why are you pretending to be noble here? You never look down on ordinary people like us, right? Apart from studying well, what is so great about you? "

Yu Qiao gave the same answer as before: "I didn't look down on you, and I didn't think I was any great."

He Li sneered: "You always look down on others from a high place... That's right, I made that anonymous submission, So what?"

Yu quietly said, "Why on earth did you do this? Is it because of the group assignment?" "

Why? It could be why... I don't like your pretentious appearance. He

Li paused, with a strange smile on his face, and looked at the girl behind Yu Qiao, "Actually, I didn't do this entirely." "

Someone told me these things on purpose, I That's why I did that..."

Xie Bufei said coldly, "Who do you want to blame?"

"I'm telling the truth!" He Li suddenly raised his voice, almost crazy, "Xie Bufei, that person is your good sister! How about it, you didn't guess it?" Xie Bufei's expression suddenly

changed Change.

"I'll call her right now..." He Li took out her phone and muttered nervously, "If I'm wrong, she's going too far than me! She should be punished too..." Xie Bufei took a step

forward , Yu Qiao suddenly reached out her hand and stopped her.

"Senior sister, wait a minute." She lowered her voice, "Listen to Xie Ke's explanation."

Xie Bufei looked at her, took a deep breath, nodded, and was confused.

The phone rang three times and was quickly connected.

"Hello?" The girl's thin voice came through the receiver. He Li pressed the speakerphone and greeted unscrupulously, "It's me."

Xie Ke: "Are you... is it He Li? What's the matter?"

"About the confession wall." He Li said, "You fucking instigated me to do it, right? You just want to hurt Yu Qiao, right?" Xie Ke paused and took a breath of air: "You

, What are you talking about? Did you do the thing about the confession wall?!" The

surprise and astonishment in her tone were just right, so perfect that no one could find any flaws.

"How can you do such a thing! He Li!" Xie Ke breathed shortly, and shouted softly, "You are too much!"

He Li was almost stunned by her shamelessness, and hurriedly said: " What are you pretending to me here?! You didn't give me Yu Qiao's information at that time? Otherwise, how could I..."

Xie Ke was silent for a moment, then said softly: "I didn't give it to you, I just gave the information I left it on the table and forgot to take it away. Don't you know?"

He Li's pupils constricted and he lost his voice suddenly.

Yu Qiao frowned, and exchanged a look with Xie Bufei.

"Because you are Yu Qiao's classmate, so I called you to the coffee shop and wanted to talk to you." Xie Ke said, "I thought you knew Yu Qiao very well, but I didn't expect..." He Li said

desperately Holding the phone, she gritted her teeth: "You obviously did it on purpose, you used me to harm Yu Qiao..." "

I didn't." Xie Ke said in a low voice, "Because she is my sister's friend, I want to know more about her. Think about it carefully, when I was talking to you, did I say anything bad about Yu Qiao?"

He Li stayed where he was, with a blank expression on his face.

Xie Ke smiled good-naturedly: "Look, I don't have one, right? I just want to get to know Yu Qiao, it's because you are being extreme." "

Then why did you leave her information on the table before you left... ..."

"I told you all, I forgot to take it away at the time. Later I called you to ask if you had that stack of materials. He Li, you told me you didn't know. Why are you lying?"

He Li was speechless, his lips trembling.

"He Li, this matter is entirely your fault." Xie Ke said softly, with a rising end, with a deceptive power in her soft tone, "You shouldn't do this kind of thing, you are really too Failed."

I... I failed too much...

He Li's face was pale, and he repeated in his mouth.

Xie Ke's soft voice echoed on the empty rooftop.

"I didn't expect you to be such a person. I'm really disappointed in you."

"He Li, do you want to destroy her? Have you ever thought about what will happen after you are discovered? Are you willing to lose everything now? ?"

He Li bit his lip, top-heavy.

Yu Qiao, who had been silent all this time, suddenly said: "Xie Ke."

Xie Ke's voice paused.

"So you're here, Quietly." She smiled shyly, her laughter sounded like a bell, "Are you okay? He Li didn't do anything to you, did he?"

Xie Bufei sneered: "Stop pretending. I know what kind of person you are."

Xie Ke was quiet, her voice seemed aggrieved: "Sister..."

"I just, just want to know more about your friend, I didn't I thought this kind of thing would happen."

"I'm afraid you have thought about everything?" Xie Bufei interrupted her, "It's very similar to your style." "

Deliberately finding someone who has conflicts with Yu Qiao, in her Leave Yu Qiao's information in front of you, wait for the conflict to intensify, and then leave yourself completely?"

Xie Ke seemed a little wronged, sobbing softly: "Sister, I really don't know what you are talking about..." "

Enough It's gone." Xie Bufei said, "You want to kill me, I'm waiting for you to come anytime. But if you dare to attack Yu Qiao, I will never let you go." Xie Ke fell silent and didn't answer for a long time

.

Xie Bufei ignored it, took Yu Qiao's hand, and walked towards the door: "Let's go."

Without looking at He Li, who was pale beside her, she pulled Yu Qiao and disappeared to the other side of the door.

The evening wind was strong and extremely bitter, making people's hands and feet cold.

He Li stood alone in the depths of the night, holding his mobile phone, and asked at a loss: "Then, what should I do?" Suddenly

, an indifferent sneer came from the mobile phone: "Trash.

" If you can't do it well, I'll give you a chance."

He Li tremblingly pressed the phone to his ear, as if grasping a life-saving straw: "Xie Ke, Xie Ke, please help me...I, what should I do now? ?!"

"Who knows."

Xie Ke sat cross-legged on the bed, casually biting off a bite of an apple, "They might report on you. He Li, just wait for the expulsion." "

I, I can't be expelled! They are all in Wait to see my joke..."

He Li's eyes widened, tears welled up in his eyes, and he shouted eagerly, "This matter must not be known to others, my mother will kill me if she knows! Xie Ke, please help me..." Xie Ke tilted her head,

slender Playing with the ruddy plump apple with his fingers, he looked innocent: "Do you want me to save you?" "

Yes, yes! Aren't you the Xie family? You must have a way to help me..."

Xie Ke chuckled, and her long eyelashes trembled under the light , the red lips are drawn up, charming and charming.

"Why should I save a waste?"

She murmured softly, her words were like hell, "Do you think you have any value to use?"

He Li suddenly opened his eyes wide, hysterical: "You are not afraid that I will take this Tell the school about it..."

"Go ahead and talk about it." Xie Ke said, "Do you think they will believe you, or believe in your family?"

He Li trembled all over, and his finger bones holding the railing turned white: "Then you don't care Me?! It was you who made me like this! You are trying to force me to death..." "You

chose it yourself." Xie Ke pinched the bridge of her nose impatiently and said lazily, " Since you can't go on, then go to die."

"You..."

"Your life has been a hopeless failure anyway."

Xie Ke said flatly, "Just die."

She no longer Regardless of the sobbing on the other end of the phone, hang up the phone directly.

The roommate asked curiously: "Xiao Ke, who are you calling? What's dead?"

Xie Ke smiled, eyebrows and eyes curved: "It's nothing, it's just a bird.

" On the railing, his whole body was exhausted, his expression was hopeless and numb.

What a failure.

"Your parents will be very disappointed. In the future, if your friends find out about this, they will probably stay away from it."

Xie Ke's voice echoed in her ears, she stared blankly at the ground, the concrete floor was glowing, and the long and narrow black shadow extended to the end of the roof.

The lights in the distance were faintly visible, but were completely swallowed up by the darkness.

After a long time, the long and narrow figure moved and slowly approached the edge.

...

Boom——

The alarm clock rang suddenly, and Yu Qiao woke up reflexively, rubbing the center of her brows.

She slowly got out of bed and went to the balcony to wash up.

The sun was shining brightly on her body, Yu Qiao yawned and lowered her head to wash her face.

For some reason, a faint uneasiness lingered in her heart all the time.

Suddenly a person rushed in from the door and grabbed her hand firmly.

Yu Qiao looked at her: "Yunyun, what's wrong with you?"

Lu Yun's face was pale, sweat covered her forehead, and she shouted almost incoherently: "Quiet...quiet, He Li, she's dead!

" Quietly opened his eyes wide, with a bang in his heart.