21-30

21

    Xie Ke let out a wow, her eyes widened slightly, and she said in surprise, "You remember me!"

Her appearance is not exactly similar to Xie Bufei's, but her facial features are brighter and more lovely. The sparkling lake water reflecting the moon, but because of the sickness on the body, reduced the original lively feeling and added a bit of pitiful fragility.

Yao Rudong looked at them in surprise: "Quiet, are you friends?"

Yu Qiao said, "No."

Xie Ke bit her lip, showing a timid look. She carefully observed Yu Qiao's expression, and said in a cautious tone: "Qie, is this your name? Do you live here too?" Yu Qiao didn't intend to greet her, and asked directly: "What's the matter with you?

" "

No, no..." Xie Ke blushed suddenly, and said in a low voice, "I, I just... want to ask you about my sister." "Did Sister

Bufei tell you something that day?" What about me?" She continued, "Actually, my sister misunderstood me, and I always wanted to explain it to her." "

But she doesn't come home often, and she always doesn't reply to my messages." Xie Ke didn't hesitate The surprised expressions of Yao Rudong and Lu Yun next to him, with a faint sense of disappointment in their innocent expressions, "She must hate me, is it because of something I did wrong..." Yu Qiao lowered her eyes without emotion, with a weary look on her temples

. The nerves involved are still aching, making her hardly as patient as she used to be.

She interrupted Xie Ke who was chattering, and said in a cold voice, "Do these things have anything to do with me?"

Xie Ke's eyes widened, and he opened his mouth in astonishment, with just the right amount of panic on his pale face.

"Hey..."

"If you think there is a misunderstanding, go to her and explain to her face to face." Yu Qiao said, "Don't pretend to be pitiful in front of me." Xie

Ke's eyes flickered, his fingers tremblingly grabbed the hem of his clothes, and he took a few steps back : "No, I didn't..."

A roommate's voice came from behind: "Xie Ke, what's the matter?"

The two girls ran over quickly, feeling the tense atmosphere between them, and their suspicious eyes fell on Yu Qiao.

"It's nothing." Xie Ke's slender eyelashes fluttered slightly, and

she said softly, "It's just a little misunderstanding." I was bullied.

One of the girls said hostilely: "Yu Qiao, did you do something to Xie Ke

?

" very familiar. Most people's impression of Yu Qiao is just a taciturn student bully in the next class, looking gray and inconspicuous.

Comparing it with the beautiful and gentle roommate Xie Ke, they naturally prefer the latter.

Yao Rudong was not very happy when he heard it, and said loudly with his hands on his hips: "Hey, what do you mean? It was obviously your little princess who came to touch the porcelain first, so we kept it quiet, why did you beat me up again?" Another girl said: "Why

? Maybe, Xie Ke has such a good temper and never quarrels, why bother you?"

Lu Yun leaned against the wall with her arms folded, her cold eyebrows raised, her face full of disdain, and she said coolly: "After all, some People think that the whole world revolves around her when she is sick."

The girl widened her eyes: "Lu Yun, don't talk too much!"

Lu Yun laughed: "I didn't mention you, are you sick? Why do you want to be seated?"

"You!"

Xie Ke opened her eyes wide, stopped the angry girl, pursed her lips and whispered: "No, that's not the case, don't quarrel." "

I just want to make friends with classmate Yu Qiao, I didn't expect her to misunderstand, it's all my fault."

Yu Qiao said suddenly: "What did I misunderstand you?"

She looked straight at Xie Ke, her long and narrow eyes behind the lens were black and bottomless, Xie Ke trembled all over, and she was afraid to look at her.

"I don't know why you always like to deceive and isolate others by pretending to be pitiful, and I don't want to know the reason."

Yu Qiao remained expressionless, "This is the only way to deceive other people's attention, I think you are very pitiful ."

Xie Ke's pupils shrank slightly, and his face was as pale as paper in an instant.

"What you do is up to you, I don't care, but don't involve Xie Bufei." Yu Qiao turned her head and said to the two people beside her, "We're going to be late, let's go to class first." Yao Rudong turned around

cooperatively Turning around, she didn't forget to make a face at Xie Ke: "Yes, it's your problem!"

Lu Yun walked forward with her arms around her shoulders, and said with a smile: "Okay, don't talk nonsense with them."

Xie Ke was silent After a while, she suddenly took a step forward. She stretched out her hand, trying to grab Yu Qiao's clothes, but she was pinned in place by the other party's gaze, and a chill suddenly felt on her back.

She watched Yu Qiao's tall and thin back go away, bit her lips unwillingly, and breathed rapidly.

She obviously looks like a Beta, and she can't smell a trace of pheromone. Why does

she have such a strong sense of oppression... Seeing her trembling, the roommate couldn't help but ask concerned: "Xie Ke, are you okay? We don't want Take care of her."

"That's right, that Yu Qiao just got a little higher test scores, what's the big deal?"

Xie Ke asked in a low voice, "Is she an Alpha?"

"How is it possible, she hasn't been differentiated yet!" There was a hint of mockery in the roommate's tone, "Anyway, even if it's differentiated, it should be a Beta, and it's not as good as you." It's

just that the undifferentiated... has such a strong control?

Xie Ke paused, his complexion returned to normal, and he said softly, "Okay, thank you for today."

"Be polite to us, we are all roommates. Let's go to class too..."

Before the first morning class started, Yu Qiao buried her head in her seat.

There were people coming and going in the classroom, and the voices were noisy. Many people were talking at the same time, like a breeze blowing the grass, echoing rustlingly, but nothing fell into her ears.

She could only hear her own pounding heartbeat, and the pain became more and more intense, and her nerves were sluggish almost all the time.

Yu Qiao opened her eyes, and there were vague figures in front of her eyes, as if there were countless shadows overlapping. Holding on to the desk, she staggered to her feet and walked towards the door.

Lu Yun next to her was playing with her mobile phone, and Yao Rudong was so absorbed in doing her homework that she didn't notice anything unusual about her.

Yu Qiao walked out of the back door without a sound, leaning on the wall and walking towards the corner slowly.

It's almost time for class, and the corridor is empty.

She can't even see the way clearly, she feels top-heavy and powerless, she just instinctively walks in a certain direction in her memory, as if she went downstairs and turned a certain corner... Pushing open the door at

hand , Yu Qiao locked herself in, as if all her strength had been emptied in an instant, she fell to the ground.

She closed her eyes, and every breath was extremely hot. There seemed to be something screaming rampantly in the body, but there was no way to vent it.

Yu Qiao buried her head in her arms, trembling all over, a sickly blush gradually spread on her skin.

...

After ten minutes of class, Yu Qiao still didn't come back.

"Why hasn't Quiet come back yet?" Yao Rudong looked around and asked hesitantly, "Xiaoyun, did you see where she went?"

Lu Yun frowned, and said uncertainly: "It seems to be going to the toilet? Send a message and ask." ?"

Yao Rudong sent Yu Qiao a WeChat message, but did not receive any reply.

Yao Rudong waited for five minutes, and said depressedly: "She didn't reply, what's the matter?"

Lu Yun's expression changed: "It's strange, Quietly replied to messages very quickly before, what's wrong..."

She felt a little uncomfortable, so she raised her hand and said to the teacher, "Teacher, Yu Qiao is gone, Yao Rudong and I Go find her!"

In the dark room, the phone rang.

Yu Qiao slightly opened her eyes, her vision was blurred, and she could vaguely see two familiar words.

Her fingers were soaked in sweat and slipped on the screen. After several attempts, she finally swiped the answer button.

"Quiet, where are you?" A

familiar and gentle voice sounded in his ears, with a trace of anxiety.

Yu Qiao tried to distinguish for a while, and said in a low voice: "Senior sister..."

"It's me." Xie Bufei said, "Don't worry, speak slowly."

She repeated the question several times, and Yu Qiao finally Answered the question.

"I... I don't know where I am." Yu Qiao lowered her head and hugged her knees with one hand, her voice was weak, "Senior sister, I hurt so much."

Xie Bufei took a breath and calmly comforted: "It's okay , just wait a little longer, I'll find you right away."

"Don't be afraid, I'm right here. Trust me, okay?"

"Okay." Yu Qiao nodded obediently where she couldn't see. "I, I'll wait for you."

In the darkness, Yu Qiao was shivering with heat, her clothes had already been soaked in sweat, and the pain made her feel like a drowning person, sinking to the bottom of the dark sea bit by bit.

I don't know how long it has passed, maybe a few minutes, or a few centuries. She heard a loud bang beside her.

It seemed that someone was calling her name outside the door: "Quietly!"

There was only one door across, and Xie Bufei's face almost changed. As Omega's instinctive reaction, her legs were so weak that she couldn't stand, and she wanted to get closer to the other party a little.

Longing to touch, and kiss...like lovers do.

The pheromone belonging to Alpha swept over forcefully, fierce and terrifying, making her breathless.

Xie Bufei suddenly realized that Yu Qiao had split.