31-40

31

   "No, don't. It's hard for you to go home once..." On the other end of the phone, the girl sniffed briefly and whispered incoherently, "It's too late now. I'm not... I just want to talk to you."

"Okay, don't worry." Yu Qiao slowed down her tone, comforting her with almost the most gentle tone.

She picked up the key and ID card on the table and walked quickly to the living room, opened the anti-theft door, and hurried down the stairs, "Senior sister, where are you now?"

Xie Bufei said, "I... am outside."

Yu Qiao didn't ask her why she wasn't at home. She walked through the crowded alley, and walked towards the nearest train station in the face of the increasingly noisy night market crowd.

"Are you alone now?"

"Yeah." Xie Bufei replied in a low voice, "I don't want...to stay at home."

Yu Qiao heard the female voice broadcasting from the radio, and said in a straight voice, The train to x County is about to leave, passengers please prepare in advance...

She stopped abruptly and asked: "Are you at the station?"

Xie Feifei was silent for a while, tightening her jacket, her voice had a strong nasal sound : "I wanted to find you."

But she didn't know where Yu Qiao's home was, and she was confused about her final destination, looking at the looming lights in the distance alone in the night wind. It was the iconic neon lights of big cities, and it looked lively.

It's a pity that the excitement there doesn't belong to her.

Yu Qiao glanced at the time on her phone, it was almost seven o'clock. She asked: "Then where are you going to go tonight?"

"I...maybe stay in a hotel or something." Xie Bufei smiled hard, and pretended to say relaxedly, "Thank you for caring about me quietly."

Yu was silent for a moment , asked: "Are you coming to my house?"

Xie Bufei clenched her phone tightly, her breathing stopped for an instant.

After a long while, she asked almost cautiously, "Is that okay?"

"Yes." Yu Qiao repeated, "Or, I'll go find you."

"No... I'll come right away!" Xie Bufei seemed to run, and the wind blew, "You wait for me!"

" Okay, run slowly." Yu Qiao said, "I'll wait for you at the station."

The train station in the small county town is very perfunctory and dilapidated, and there is no special waiting room. She sat on a rickety chair, and the hot air from the crowded crowd made her dizzy.

Yu Qiao raised her head, and saw the little bugs flying beside the dim fluorescent lamp, and they kept bumping into the lampshade because of their instinct to attract light.

An hour later, she waited for Xie Bufei.

The girl was tall and slender, wearing a thin lemon-colored sweater jacket, slim-fit jeans, with her hands in her trouser pockets. Among the gray crowd, she was the most dazzling existence.

Yu Qiao stood up and walked towards her, beckoning high.

Xie Bufei looked around, her eyes fell on her, and she ran over while staggering the crowds of people coming and going.

She was like a dazzling meteor that was caught off guard, falling straight into Yu Qiao's arms.

The girl's slender arms were wrapped around her waist, and she kept calling her tremblingly.

"Quietly, quietly..."

Yu Qiao took a step forward and hugged her tightly, like a moth stalking the lampshade.

"It's all right." She stroked the girl's furry head wrapped in a hood, and said again, "It's all right."

Xie Bufei raised her head, and the dim light above her head fell into those eyes, and it shattered into pieces. Piece by piece, almost flowing down.

"I miss you so much."

Among the crowd coming and going, Yu Qiao lowered her eyes and smiled, stretched out her hand clumsily to wipe away her tears, and replied softly: "I miss you very much too." Yu Qiao held Xie Bufei by the

hand Walk into the dilapidated corridor. The girl followed closely behind, looking left and right with her beautiful eyes, but remained silent.

Yu Qiao didn't ask Xie Bufei what happened today, and Xie Bufei didn't ask why she lived in such a messy and dilapidated place. Sometimes, they are grateful for each other's silence.

Passing through the corridor, several middle-aged women came down from the upstairs talking and laughing, and glanced at them almost meanly as they passed by.

"Hey, are you Yu Qiao?" One of the women said, her voice was loud like a trumpet leaking, "Are you home?" Yu Qiao looked back at her and nodded politely: "

Yes "

"Your mother is waiting for you every day." Another woman with a round body said, "Why don't you come back earlier." "Ouch!

Who wants to come back here after encountering such a thing? If it were me, I would have already Run away."

"It's been a few years, Yu Qiao. Is your dad going to be released from prison? Be careful that he comes back to pester you mother and daughter again."

The woman snickered softly without hesitation about their reactions: "Tsk tsk tsk, you can't tell! Her mother is also inseparable from Alpha. She was beaten so hard back then and she didn't get divorced. She might be quite happy." "

Yu Qiao, don't you think so? " ?"

Yu Qiao lowered her eyes calmly, without answering, she lowered her head and opened the anti-theft door. Xie Bufei turned her head suddenly, and shouted in a loud voice: "It's so noisy! Are you bothering me!"

Several women were startled, and they patted their chests in shock: "What are you doing so loudly?" Well?"

"Scared me to death..."

"Sure enough, what my father looks like is what my daughter looks like."

Xie Bufei said coldly: "It's none of your business what happens to other people's house. Do you think I have a loud voice? I don't know Do you just use yelling when you talk to a dog?"

The middle-aged woman was dumbfounded: "You!"

Seemingly wanting to do something, Yu Qiao hurriedly pulled her into the house, turned around and closed the door.

A woman's curses could be heard faintly outside the door, and the living room was still in its original state, with the lights on and empty.

Curry heard the door open and ran out of the bedroom, wagging his tail and circling around them.

Xie Bufei was so angry that her chest heaved, she gritted her teeth and said, "What are you doing? I haven't had enough of scolding yet." Yu Qiao couldn't help laughing, and said, "There's no need to argue with them, it

's useless."

Most of the people in the building looked at them with colored glasses.

Rumors always spread faster than the truth. No matter how she explained it, she would be suspected of being an excuse.

"Then just let them scold you." Xie Bufei looked at her for a while, eyes drooping.

She wore a hood with the brim covering most of her face, making her look like a poor kitten wandering around.

Yu Qiao patted her on the head: "Well, it's okay." She has long been used to it.

She got up and walked into the kitchen, opened the refrigerator, and took out a few packs of quick-frozen dumplings: "Senior sister, do you eat dumplings?"

Xie Bufei rubbed her empty stomach and said dejectedly: "Eat."

While cooking dumplings, Yu Qiao heard Xie Bufei approached her from behind, her hands gently wrapped around her waist.

The girl buried her face in the crescent of her neck and remained silent for a while. Her voice was muffled, with a thick nasal tone, and her warm breath sprayed on her skin: "Although you say it's okay, I will still love you."

Yu Qiao's heart trembled, and suddenly many complicated thoughts emerged. , Unspeakable emotions.

She turned around, hugged Xie Bufei gently, and slowly tightened her arms.

Xie Bufei let her hold her, rubbed the tip of his nose lightly on her face, closed his eyes, and tightly grasped the clothes on Yu Qiao's back with both hands.

The sound of boiling water came from the kitchen, and the surrounding was very quiet. They hugged each other quietly, and no one spoke anymore, like two little animals cuddling each other to comfort and heal their wounds.

"My dad and I had a quarrel."

The dumplings were brought to the dining table, and Xie Bufei sat by the table, looking up at her. Under the incandescent light, the girl looked pale and fragile.

"Can you tell me the reason?" Yu Qiao handed her a pair of chopsticks, "If senior sister doesn't want to talk about it, forget it."

Xie Bufei took the chopsticks and said in a low voice, "It's because of my mother.

" The heat rose upwards, and the white mist blinded her eyes.

"Tomorrow is the holiday, and he wants to go out for dinner with his family." Xie Bufei lowered his eyes, and the fingertips holding the chopsticks turned slightly white, "But I don't want to go." Yu Qiao listened silently, without answering

.

"Actually, tomorrow is my mother's death day."

Xie Bufei raised her eyes, with a hint of self-mockery in her tone, "I thought he would at least remember this matter... but unexpectedly, I was the only one who remembered it in the end. "

He didn't think about it until the end."

Her eyes were flickering, filled with fragments of light, and the next second, those lights gradually shattered. Tears rolled down her cheeks little by little.

Yu Qiao has never seen Xie Bufei cry, she always looks so bright and confident, there will be no haze in her smile.

She liked the way Xie Bufei laughed, like a bunch of flowers blooming wantonly, instead of the petals curled up and withered silently like now.

She stretched out her hand and wiped Xie Bufei's cheeks, the warm liquid flowed over her fingertips, as if she couldn't wipe it off no matter how hard she tried, it soaked Yu Qiao's heart sorely.

"Don't cry..."

Xie Bufei looked at her with tears in her eyes, and asked in a low voice, "Quietly, can you hug me again?"

She was like a person walking on the barren snow when she suddenly saw the fire burning in the fireplace. Firelight, madly longing for that little bit of bright warmth.

Yu Qiao stood up, walked in front of her, and hugged her tightly again. Xie Bufei buried her head on her stomach, clasped her hands tightly, and suppressed broken cries in her throat.

Yu Qiao gently stroked her hair, and comforted her clumsily: "Sister, if you want to cry, don't hold back."

Xie Bufei sniffed and burst into tears.

She was crying intermittently, sobbing brokenly, Yu Qiao bent down, hugged her and shook her gently.

When she was very young, when she was injured, her mother held her in her arms like this, shaking her from side to side to comfort her.

Yu Qiao coaxed in a low voice: "Okay, stop crying, stop crying..."

After a long time, Xie Bufei's crying gradually weakened. She moved, raised her head, her eyes were moist, the tip of her nose was flushed, and she showed an embarrassed smile.

"I seem to have cried and dirty your clothes."

"It's okay." Yu Qiao glanced down, her chest was wet, "Just wash it tomorrow."

Xie Bufei tied her broken hair behind her ears, Sniffing: "Then, let's eat first, it's going to be cold."

The dumplings are actually delicious, and the tomato and egg soup is also delicious, she swallowed slowly.

Yu Qiao looked a little frustrated, and said in a low voice: "I'm sorry, it's my first time as a guest, so I can only do this." "

No, I'm very happy." Xie Bufei immediately swallowed, and said seriously, "Quiet's cooking is delicious."

She squinted her eyes and smiled, with a hint of red at the end of her eyes: "I like to eat your cooking, thank you Quietly."

Yu Qiao looked at her, then smiled faintly.

After dinner, the two washed the dishes and sat on the sofa in the living room to watch TV. The night outside the window was getting dark, and the stars in the clouds could be vaguely seen.

The sofa is very small, and it is already very crowded for two people to sit. They are shoulder to shoulder, and their hands and feet inevitably touch each other.

The TV was old and the screen was small. On the screen, the presenter was chirping and announcing the scene. Xie Bufei had never lived in such a narrow house, but she felt very warm for no reason.

Yu Qiao suddenly turned her head and said, "Senior sister, stay here tonight."

Xie Bufei was stunned for a moment, and suddenly felt a little nervous: "Then...then where should I sleep?"

There is no extra guest room in the house, and the sofa in the living room is also It's so small that it can't stretch out at all while sleeping.

"Let's sleep together." Yu Qiao looked at her and said.

The author has something to say: Hahaha here I come! I caught up!

How can you guess who is in estrus (shocked) who will cry during estrus!