41-50

41

    Do you want to give it a try?

Yu Qiao's throat moved, and her gaze moved down involuntarily, and landed on the opponent's lips.

Xie Bufei's lips were darker in color, with a thin layer of glossy lip glaze applied, the lips were full, with vermilion lips and white teeth, bright and picturesque.

If they kiss, don't know what that lip varnish tastes like.

If you bite and lick it lightly, will the color of your lips become more intense...

Imagining that scene, Yu Qiao's cheeks slowly burned up.

She felt so dirty, how could she come up with such a bad picture? If the senior sister finds out, she will break up with her...

Xie Bufei blinked, looked at the absent-minded girl in front of her, and opened and closed her red lips: "Quietly, I'm just curious, I want to try... can't I?

" Her eyelashes fluttered slightly, looking a little disappointed, she pulled Yu Qiao's

sleeves cautiously : "Quiet?" The strands, like an invisible chain, tightened bit by bit around her body.

Suddenly, Yu Qiao's heart beat faster, her mouth was dry, and she unconsciously met those clear, watery eyes.

Like a ghost, she said: "Then try it."

Xie Bufei bent her eyes, slightly raised the corners of her lips, and there was a flash of a hunter's sly complacency in her eyes.

She approached Yu Qiao and whispered: "Then you come...or should I come?"

Yu Qiao took a breath and said in a low voice: "I'll come."

Xie Bufei smiled lightly: "Okay."

She turned to the other side He raised his face and closed his eyes obediently.

On an autumn afternoon, the girl's curled eyelashes are reflected in a light color by the sunlight above her head, making her look extraordinarily beautiful.

Yu Qiao took a deep breath, and slowly lowered her head towards her as if fascinated.

Young eyes are beautiful, and the fair cheeks are close at hand, and the shallow fluff on the face, which is dyed pale gold, can almost be seen clearly.

The breath of air sprayed on the side of her face, her eyelashes trembled imperceptibly, and her fingers unconsciously clenched her sleeves, revealing her master's nervousness.

Even the whole waiting process seemed extremely long.

In the next second, there was a warm touch on the lips.

Xie Bufei trembled all over, stretched out his hand and slowly hooked Yu Qiao's neck.

The breeze blows by, and the soft sweet fragrance lingers on the tip of the nose, which makes people dizzy.

"Hmm..." There was a slight sound from the lips, and it was quickly eaten in again.

After an unknown amount of time, a distant and indistinct shout came from my ear.

"Vice president—"

"Senior Xie—where have you been—"

The voice got closer and closer, and the two gradually came to their senses, and they separated as if they were electrocuted.

Yu Qiao took a deep breath, her heart was beating like a drum, her whole body was top-heavy.

In a daze, she saw Xie Bufei lowering her eyes, the girl's eyes were watery, and half of the lip gloss on her lips had been licked off, but the color was more colorful, as thick as peach blossoms on the branches of March.

Yu Qiao's cheeks were hot, and she looked at her blankly: "Senior sister..."

"You just bit me." Xie Bufei said suddenly, his eyes flickering.

Yu Qiao came back to her senses, and said extremely ashamed: "I'm sorry."

Xie Bufei smiled, pursed her lips, and diluted the gorgeous red layer.

"There seems to be no static electricity when kissing." She argued without changing her face.

Yu Qiao couldn't answer, she pretended to be calm and nodded.

As early as when she started kissing, she had already put this matter behind her, and didn't even notice whether there was any static electricity...

"Vice President——"

Finally spotted the backs of the two, the two girls hurried towards them, their faces full of nervousness: "The radio station master is calling, and asked you to answer the phone..."

They saw one of the tall girls facing Xie Bufei, The latter stood in front of her, with thin pink cheeks and bright red lips, but there was a rippling satiety all over his body.

Xie Bufei glanced at them, and said lazily: "Understood, go right away."

The two girls looked at each other, and stood obediently with their heads down.

Yu Qiao took a look at them and said in a low voice, "Senior sister, go over quickly." "

Okay." Xie Bufei bent her eyes, reached out and straightened her collar, "Quietly, see you later."

Yu He quietly watched her leave, but saw the girl walking at the end, suddenly turned his head, blew a kiss to her, waved his hand, and smiled brightly.

"Uh..." Yu Qiao waved her hand in a daze, until she couldn't see the other party's figure, she moved her throat, turned around and left the playground slowly.

On the way back to the dormitory, Yu Qiao couldn't help touching her lips secretly, and the heat gradually came to her cheeks again.

It seems that senior sister doesn't hate kissing her?

Does this mean she might have a chance? But is such behavior normal among friends?

Yu Qiao held her breath, took out her mobile phone, and immediately asked for help from her relatives and friends outside the venue.

"Will you kiss your friends?"

Fairy Yao: "Emmmm, it depends on the situation, right? If it's the kind of girlfriends who have a good relationship, I can accept it... For ordinary friends, daba!"

Fu Po Lu: "I'm also similar. If it's a necessary punishment like truth or dare, a kiss is fine."

Yu Xueba: "Oh..."

Fairy Yao: "Secretly, why are you asking this? Who are you to blame? Forcibly kissed?! [Subway old man looks at his phone.jpg]"

Yu Xueba: "No, the senior sister kissed me."

Lu Fu Po: "Did she drink too much again?"

Yu Xueba: "No, she wants to discuss with me a physics problem about static electricity."

Fairy Yao : "I don't understand! Do you all discuss issues in this way? Bravely dedicate your life to science?!"

Yu Xueba: "..."

Yu Xueba: "I don't know what she thinks, maybe she regards me as a I met a very good girlfriend."

Lu Fu Po: "Actually, I want to know what kind of experience it is to kiss a school girl?"

Yu Xueba: "..."

Yu Xueba: "It's very comfortable. "

Fairy Yao: "I love you, I won't tell who is thinking about lemons."

Fu Po Lu: "I don't know why I have a hunch that Quiet will probably be the first one in our dormitory to get out of the order."

Xueba Yu: "...

Lu Fupo: "Stop making trouble, and answer you seriously. If you really want to discuss a physics problem, and Xie Bufei is the active party, and if she doesn't express discomfort, it means that she is not interested in kissing you. " Rejection."

Fu Po Lu: "Maybe there is another possibility, she is also taking this opportunity to test your feelings..."

Yu Qiao was taken aback.

Is the senior sister testing herself? Then her motive for probing is to know whether I like her or not, and then...

Yu Xueba: "What will happen if you are tempted by her?"

Fairy Yao: "There are two possibilities. I like you, and you have lived happily ever after; there is another possibility that is more extreme, that she doesn't like you, and deliberately testing you is just to confirm your feelings for her, and then take the opportunity to stay away from you." Yu Xueba

: "I see."

Fu Po Lu: "There is no need to be too pessimistic. Xie Bufei has such a good relationship with you. Unless she is a straight A who only likes Omega and feels disgusted by AA love, otherwise she can't just break up with you..." Yu

Xueba : "I see, thank you."

Yu Qiao put away her phone, took a deep breath, and walked towards the dormitory.

She understands that Xie Bufei is not the kind of straightforward A, so she actually has a great chance.

As long as there is a slight possibility, she will never give up.

Two days later, the Java course began to notify students to turn in mid-term assessment assignments.

Yu Qiao simply sorted out the code at hand, and uploaded the whole project to the teacher.

A few days later, He Li tapped her on the penguin again: "Group Leader Yu, have you handed in your homework?"

Yu Qiao: "It's already been handed in."

He Li: "Thank you, I don't seem to be able to help this time. What's the matter! I'm sorry—"

Yu Qiao said lightly, "It's okay." Anyway, I didn't intend to report your name.

He Li was very happy: "Yu Qiao, you are so kind, when can I buy you a cup of milk tea?"

Yu Qiao: "No need."

He Li did not continue to be polite with her, saying: "Okay, next time I'll invite you again!"

She chatted briefly and ended the conversation, feeling that her grades should be stable this time, she couldn't help being a little smug, and she was full of complacency when chatting with her boyfriend, like a peacock spreading its tail.

The public broadcast was too loud, and my roommate couldn't bear it anymore, and knocked on her table: "Can you keep your voice down?"

He Li glanced at her, and said to her boyfriend with a smile: "It's okay baby, some people are just sore because they don't have boyfriends." , let's let her talk in a low voice."

The roommate sneered: "Who is sour on you? Just your crooked man, I don't even want to give it to me for nothing."

He Li hung up the phone and said angrily: "What? Who are you talking about?"

Roommate: "Whoever is seated according to the number is

the one ." .

She took a closer look and saw that the results of the Java midterm assessment had come out, and their project names were impressively displayed in the column of the first team on the report card.

This time, the first place has extra final points. He Li stopped being angry all of a sudden, and raised his legs leisurely: "Don't care about some people, after all, they can't get the first place forever." "You are the first

place The roommate said, "Are you dreaming?"

"Here, watch the group by yourself." He Li glanced at the phone, chuckled, and showed her triumphantly, "The teacher chatted with me privately, and told me to go to her A trip to the office. I guess, it's probably to praise the first place?"

The roommate didn't think so, with disgust on his face: "What about the first place? That project has nothing to do with you, it's all done by Yu Qiao and Xu Boyu , you are too thick-skinned."

He Li ignored her, went out happily, humming all the way to the administration building.

Pushing open the door of the professor's office, she found that Yu Qiao was also at the side, so she said hello in a good mood: "Leader, are you here too?"

Yu Qiao nodded expressionlessly.

The professor sat at his desk with a sullen face and looked very serious. He Li felt a little uneasy, and the next second she heard her say: "What's the matter with your group? Why are there only two members in the end?"

Yu Qiao replied unhurriedly: "Because all the work is done by me and Xu Bowen. He Li didn't participate in the finished work, so we only wrote our names."

The professor raised his eyebrows and looked at He Li: "He Li, how do you explain it?"

He Li finally came to his senses and was so angry Trembling all over: "Teacher, she is talking nonsense! Obviously I am responsible for the part of the project specification..."

Yu Qiao said lightly: "No, you are only responsible for the first two parts, and they are full of loopholes, all of which were revised by me. You didn't write the rest of the content, and left it all to me." He Li was choked up and gasped

. Said: "You're lying..." Yu Qiao took out her phone and shook the screen at her with a calm expression: "I have all the chat records with you here, which can prove

my words."

Compared with the stuttering He Li, the indifferent and indifferent aura is naturally much more reliable.

The professor vaguely had some clues in his mind, and stretched out his hand to her with a sinking face: "Show me."

There is evidence in the chat history that she asked Yu Qiao to help with homework!

Seeing that He Li couldn't hide it, her eyes suddenly turned red, and she explained in a low voice: "Teacher, it's not like that, it's because I have something at home..." Yu Qiao looked at her with clear and bright eyes: "Are you busy dating your boyfriend every day

? ?"

She added, "I just asked your roommates, and they have evidence of your phone conversation with your boyfriend." "

They asked me to tell you, thank you for your usual public release."

He Li's brain bangs, his face pale .

She liked to take advantage and be lazy since she was a child. She had never been pointed out and targeted like this before. She suddenly became angry and screamed out of control: "Yu Qiao, why did you hurt me like this? Did I do something to apologize to you? It's just a homework." As for..."

The professor suddenly stood up and interrupted her sharply: "He Li, this is your attitude towards learning?"

He Li closed his mouth resentfully, his lips trembled, and he wrinkled his face and cried bitterly.

Seeing her crying, the professor exhaled heavily, rubbed his temples with his index finger, and said coldly, "You didn't get a grade for this homework. If there is another time, prepare to do it again." She looked at Yu Qiao

again , with a relaxed expression: "You did the right thing, and the completion of the project is also very high. At the end of the semester, I will give your team extra points."

Yu Qiao nodded to her: "Thank you teacher."

"Okay, let's go out." The professor waved his hand and sighed wearily, "Don't do it again."

The two walked out of the office. Yu Qiao turned to leave, He Li kicked her back firmly, and suddenly shouted loudly: "Yu Qiao!"

Yu Qiao turned around and looked at her: "Is there anything else?"

She looked calm and calm. , there was no ridicule or sarcasm in the eyes, just like a pool of clear and calm water, clearly reflecting He Li's distorted expression.

"Are you looking down on me?" He Li roughly wiped away the tears from the corners of his eyes, and suddenly sneered, "University bully, you have good grades, but you are superior, and you have always looked down on ordinary people like us, right?" Yu Qiao's eyes

fell on her. She was tall and slender, her eyes were indifferent, and when she looked down from above, she seemed to be looking at something unimportant.

"I didn't look down on you." Yu Qiao said, "It's you who look down on yourself."

Alpha's tough aura spread out silently, and He Lizhen stayed where she was, watching her go away blankly, nails deep It hurt my palm.

There were light footsteps behind her, and someone patted her on the shoulder lightly.

He Li turned around in a daze, and saw a pale and fragile girl smiling at herself.

The girl arched her pretty eyebrows, her eyes swaying like lake water: "I heard what happened just now. Can I talk to you?" In

late October, the temperature suddenly dropped.

The night before the sports meeting, there was a sudden torrential rain in the city, and the rain did not stop until the next morning.

The principal can only give a temporary notice, the sports meeting will be postponed, and the class will be changed to today according to the original schedule.

The heavy rain poured outside the window, dyeing the entire campus gray. The students who were expecting the sports meeting were all wilted, and came to the classroom in a gray mood.

Yao Rudong lay down listlessly on the table, sighing: "I wanted to take advantage of the sports meeting to sneak home, God why is this, I don't give you any face..."

Lu Yun: "It was too dry a few days ago, it hasn't rained for so long , the rain looks like it will last for several days."

Yao Rudong: "I really don't want to be eight early, who knows?!"

Lu Yun clasped his hands together and prayed devoutly: "I understand. I hope that the rain will stop tomorrow, and the sports meeting will start immediately." Start."

Yu Qiao listened to the class seriously, turning a deaf ear to the chattering voices in her ears, and lowered her head to take notes from time to time.

After class, she and the two walked out of the teaching building. The rain seemed to be a little heavier, and the raindrops hit the umbrella surface, crackling like falling beans.

Back in the dormitory, Xie Bufei sent a WeChat message.

Gary: "Quietly! It's raining heavily outside!! Half of my shoes are wet!!"

Gary: ""猫猫拍活.gif".

Yu Qiao: "My shoes are too. " Do you still have classes? "

Gary: "Whoa, there are two verses..."

Gary: "What about you?" Did you go back to the dormitory?

Yu Qiao: "Well, I just arrived. " "

Gary: "Ah, that's great..."

Gary: "I'm going to class first, we'll talk after class!" "Cat waving.jpg". "

Yu Qiao responded and put away her phone.

She turned on the computer and immersed herself in the code world. About an hour later, the WeChat message in the lower right corner popped up.

Gary: "Quietly, my umbrella seems to have disappeared..."

Gary: "Who is so wicked! Take my umbrella! ! Ahhh! ! "

Yu Qiao looked at the news, then turned her head to look at the sky, the sky outside the window was dark, and the rain was like weaving, falling into eight hundred silver lines along the eaves.

The sound of the rain was disorganized and seemed to show no sign of getting smaller.

Yu Qiao: "Where are you?"

Gary: "I'm at the entrance of the teaching building, waiting for the rain to stop..."

Gary: "I don't know how long it will take."

Yu Qiao: "Sister, don't move around where you are."

Gary : "Huh?"

Gary: "Are you coming? Actually, no, I'll just wait for the rain to stop..."

Yu Qiao: "It won't stop for a while."

Yu Qiao: "Wait for me there."

Gary: "Okay! [Cats and cats, sit and wait.jpg] Yu Qiao glanced at the time, stood up, and took the umbrella from the balcony.

Yao Rudong turned to look at her: "Quiet, are you going out at this time? "

Yu Qiao said: "Well, I went to pick up my senior sister, but she lost her umbrella. Lu

Yun applauded and said: "Go, go, this is a good opportunity... Wait, what are you doing with two umbrellas?" "

Yu Qiao raised her head in a daze: "Give one to her, one to me." "

Lu Yun: "..."

Yao Rudong laughed wildly when he heard the words: "Quiet, you are so cute and silly!" Can't you hold an umbrella with her? ! "

Yu Qiao suddenly realized: "Oh, it can still be like this..."

She hurried out of the dormitory building, the surrounding scenery was blurred by the rain curtain, and countless walking figures walked by holding umbrellas of different colors, like colorful mushrooms

The sky was dark, as if a hole had been torn open by the torrential rain, and the rain fell violently to the ground. Faintly, she

heard a muffled thunder. Immediately

afterwards, a bolt of lightning struck the dark sky, illuminating the whole world.

The teaching building was close at hand, and Yu Qiao vaguely saw a familiar figure at the door, and hurriedly stepped forward: "Senior sister..."

Xie Bufei raised her eyes and saw her, and threw herself under her umbrella.

"You're really here!"

She raised her head and looked at Yu Qiao with bright eyes, with a look of trust. Glancing at the soaked sneakers and trousers, she couldn't help but nervously said, "Is it cold?" "

It's okay." Yu Qiao tilted her umbrella to her side, "Let's go back..."

Suddenly, Another muffled thunder sounded from the sky, and the bright white lightning split the rain curtain like a sharp sword, which made people's heart jump.

Xie Bufei exclaimed, and instantly threw herself into Yu Qiao's arms, trembling all over.

Yu Qiao was startled, and hugged her shoulder: "Senior sister..."

Is she afraid of thunder?

Xie Bufei looked up, her lips were pale, and she looked at her with wet eyes: "Quietly, I'm a little scared."

As she spoke, she silently closed the zipper of her backpack, covered the umbrella in her bag, and said in a trembling voice, " Let's go back quickly..."

The author has something to say: Sister: I'm scared, I'm pretending;