81-84 END

81

    Xie Bufei blinked and laughed, "You can figure out what's in your little head." "That's

how TV dramas are played." Yu Qiao added, "I watch Yao Rudong's dramas, Lines like this often come up to separate the two protagonists who have a big gap between the rich and the poor."

The two walked out of the hospital, the night was dark, and the night wind rushed towards them, blowing bitterly on their faces.

Xie Bufei wrapped her coat tightly, and looked back at her: "Then if my aunt really gave you five million, would you like it?"

Yu Qiao pretended to be thoughtful, and said, "No."

"You still think about it seriously? " A moment?" Xie Bufei squinted, "Shouldn't you answer this kind of question in seconds, tell her you will never leave me?"

Yu Qiao: "I was thinking, five million is too little."

Xie Bufei's eyes rounded She opened her eyes, akimbo furiously: "Well, you Yu Qiao, you are quite greedy? If she gives you 10 million, you will agree, right?!" Yu Qiao smiled and gently held her

hand Put it in your pocket: "Ten million is not enough."

Xie Bufei broke away from her, biting her tongue angrily, and burst into tears on the spot.

"Listen to what you're talking about? Tell me, how much do you want to be satisfied?"

Yu Qiao said, "That's not the case."

"I was just thinking that many TV dramas have such plots, but Qian Zhen Can it be used to measure a relationship? At least I don't agree with this point of view. In my opinion, no matter how much money you have, you can't measure the value of my relationship with you, so five million is not enough, and ten million is not enough." She raised her

hand The corners of the mouth, the eyes behind the lens were bent, and the eyes looked very gentle: "...my sister is priceless to me."

Xie Bufei was stunned, with a sweetness in her heart, puffing her cheeks angrily , Barely satisfied with this statement: "... Isn't it that feelings are priceless, you are so old-fashioned."

She also understood that Yu Qiao felt that she was in a bad mood just now, so she deliberately teased her.

Yu Qiao gently held her cheeks, and held them up: "Well, I'm old-fashioned. Did you bite your tongue just now?" As

she said this, Xie Bufei's tongue started to hurt again, and she raised her head tearfully. , slurring: "Woooooo, it's all Li's fault!"

"I was wrong," Yu Qiao said, "Open your mouth and let me see if the bite is serious."

Xie Bufei said obediently: "Ah—— "

The well-shaped lips parted up and down, and there was a shallow bite mark on the bright red tip of the tongue.

Xie Bufei had tears in her eyes, and obediently stuck out the tip of her tongue, her beautiful eyebrows and eyes were innocent and ignorant: "Is there any bleeding?"

Yu Qiao paused, and said softly: "No."

"That's good, um ..."

The slender waist was suddenly tightened, Xie Bufei's voice stopped abruptly, and seeing Yu Qiao's face zooming in quickly before her eyes, she kissed her.

On the empty, snow-covered long street, two embracing figures were silently lingering.

After a while, Yu Qiao opened the distance, breathing disorderly.

Xie Bufei covered the lower half of her face, and said sullenly: "You bit me again!"

"I'm sorry."

Xie Bufei looked at her accusingly: "You do this every time, humbly admit your mistakes, and never repent."

Yu Qiao was dumb, and whispered: "I can't control it."

Xie Bufei: "What about the self-control that you are proud of as a schoolmaster?"

Yu Qiao: "In front of my sister, my self-control will always disappear. "

"Do you think I'll forgive you if you speak so nicely?" Xie Bufei narrowed her eyes and said in a nasal voice, "Now my mouth hurts and my tongue hurts too... If I can't eat Malatang tomorrow, I will be all sick." Your fault."

Yu Qiao laughed: "It's my fault, sister can do whatever she wants to me."

Xie Bufei raised her eyebrows: "Okay."

She leaned over and bit Yu Qiao's lips hard.

Yu Qiao hissed softly, staring at her blankly.

"It's even." Xie Bufei looked at her masterpiece and smiled with satisfaction, "Let's go back to school."

Yu Qiao took her hand and put it back in her pocket, the bright red bite marks on her light-colored thin lips were particularly prominent.

"Sister is so cute."

Xie Bufei hummed inexplicably.

The next morning, Yu Qiao woke up from Xie Bufei's bed.

The person in his arms was curled up in the warm blanket with his eyes closed, his long eyelashes fluttering, his cheeks were pink from sleep, and his lips were slightly parted.

Yu Qiao lowered her head and kissed her on the side of the cheek.

Xie Bufei opened her eyes, and asked in a daze, "What time is it?"

Yu Qiao glanced at the phone, and said, "It's nine o'clock."

They got up and had breakfast, and after a while, Bai Yi also came down from the stairs. With a messy bird's nest head, the footsteps are vain.

She looked at the two people sitting by the desk, and said with no surprise: "You two kiss so fiercely? Are you provoking me on purpose?"

Xie Bufei gave Yu Qiao a sideways glance when she heard the words, and the latter rarely felt guilty. He lowered his head, his ears turning red.

After dinner, the two went to class separately. Yu Qiao's recent courses are all final exams, which will be finished next week. Xie Bufei has few classes and takes several subjects in a day. After the end of this week, he can wait for the winter vacation.

After the exam in the afternoon, Yu Qiao was going to find Xie Bufei. On the way to the music classroom, she received a strange call.

The woman's voice was calm: "Hello, is this Yu Qiao?"

Yu Qiao stopped and said, "It's me."

"I'm Xie Yunxiu, and I want to chat with you about Xiao Fei alone."

Yu Qiao paused and said :"OK."

She was already mentally prepared, but she never thought that Xie Yunxiu would come so soon.

Xie Yunxiu made an appointment with her in a high-end restaurant near the school. When Yu Qiao arrived, she saw the curly-haired woman sitting alone by the window, wearing a smart suit and skirt, with an elegant demeanor.

She seems to be a completely different type from Xie Feifei. Although Xie Bufei looks unapproachable on the outside, it is soft on the inside, just like a piece of sandwich chocolate with a different appearance. And Xie Yunxiu is like a high mountain shrouded in clouds and mist, which makes people invisible at a glance, decisive and serious.

Before dinner time, the dining room was very quiet, and the sound of the piano was flowing softly.

Xie Yunxiu folded her hands, and said casually: "I don't know what you like, so I ordered coffee for you, do you mind?"

Yu Qiao shook her head: "Thank you, Director." She took a small sip of coffee, The bitter and mellow taste slowly blooms on the tip of the tongue.

Xie Yunxiu looked at her and got to the point: "When did you get together?"

Yu Qiao put down her glass and said,

"Just last month." , "I remember meeting you before. Xiaofei asked me to help you with the competition." "

Yes." Yu Qiao said cautiously, "Thank you very much for the competition." help."

The woman's indifferent face finally showed a faint smile: "Don't be so restrained. Actually, I don't like to invest in worthless things, because they can't give me effective positive feedback." "Xiaofei and

I Said, help you solve the problem, you can receive the greatest feedback, I choose to believe her. Later you won the first place, which proved that I did not help the wrong person." Yu Qiao looked at her eyebrows and eyes similar to

Xie Bufei, A glimpse of the beautiful appearance of Xie Bufei growing up.

But Xie Yunxiu is always rational and self-sustaining, completely different from the gentle and romantic cells of Xie Bufei.

"I know your grades are among the best in school, but," Xie Yunxiu paused, her tone became a little tough, "It's not enough to want to be with the heir of the Xie family just because of your good grades." Yu

Qiao My heart tightened, and I looked at her calmly: "What does Mr. Xie mean?"

Xie Yunxiu took a sip of coffee and said, "My brother, who is also Xiao Fei's father, had been planning a marriage for Xiao Fei before, but Xiao Fei was rejected by her." Fei refused. She told me in private that she had someone she liked a long time ago, and she only wanted to be with that person." "

This silly girl told me for the first time that she met The person I like." Xie Yunxiu paused, and sighed, "But she has never been in a relationship before, and I don't trust her taste, so I want to see what kind of person you are." Her eyes were as sharp as a falcon , Aggressively asked: "Yu Qiao, why do you like Xie Bufei? Is it because she is rich, or because she is beautiful?" Yu Qiao was startled, and said: "Neither, Xie Dong. " In my opinion, it's just the simplest bonus item. I can't generalize the specific reasons why I like someone, maybe it's because the senior sister helped me time and time again when I was most confused, or maybe it's because of other things in her The shining point has made my heart flutter more than once." Xie Yunxiu nodded: "So that's the case, then can I understand that your heartbeat for her is just the suspension bridge effect produced by the confused period? If another person helps you, you will be the same Will I fall in love with her?" Yu Qiao shook her head: "No, pure help is not enough to constitute the reason for my heart. If there is no Xie Bufei, I may not fall in love with anyone else for the rest of my life." She raised the corner of her mouth , His eyes gradually softened: "Because she taught me... what it feels like to like someone." Xie Yunxiu stared at her for a long time, and said softly: "You are very similar to me when I was young, Yu Qiao. Rational, decisive, and omnipotent." fear."