61-70

61

Xie Bufei was taken aback: "What?"

Yu Qiao looked stubborn, and repeated word by word: "Mine."

When she spoke, her dark eyes gleamed under the light through the transparent lenses, and she seemed to be extraordinarily affectionate.

Xie Bufei bumped into her focused line of sight, her heart beat a few beats suddenly. She turned her eyes away and whispered, "Why do you talk nonsense when you're drunk?"

She said it so nicely that she almost took it seriously.

Yu Qiao lowered her head, shaking the beer can in her hand, subconsciously wanting to take a sip, Xie Bufei quickly pressed her hand and said, "Don't drink it, you're so drunk after you haven't eaten a few bites."

Yu Qiao raised her head and handed her the wine: "Then drink it."

Xie Bufei laughed, "If we both get drunk, I won't be able to carry you later."

Yu Qiao pursed her lips and took a little The child got angry and said, "You drink it."

Xie Bufei couldn't help her, took the can and said, "Okay, I'll drink it

. " He looked at her without blinking, his cheeks were flushed, and his eyes were shining.

That appearance looks childish and innocent, but also a little cute.

Xie Bufei shook the empty bottle at her, said with a smile, "My little friend, I'm done. Check it, are you satisfied now?"

Yu Qiao nodded, picked up another bottle, and said, " Drink."

Xie Bufei: "You're going to make Cheng Yeli drunk."

Yu Qiao frowned, and said displeasedly: "Leave him alone."

Xie Bufei smiled again: "Okay, don't mention him, we will Eat and drink." She lowered her head to pick up vegetables for Yu Qiao, her dark hair fell on her thin white shoulders, like a mountain mist.

Yu Qiao looked at her inadvertently flattering manner, and her heart palpitations continued in the drunken eyes, and she couldn't help herself: "You are so pretty."

Xie Bufei raised her eyes to look at her, with a faint smile on her lips: "It seems that you really drink too much, and your words are more pleasant than usual."

Yu Qiao ate the food, her mouth was stuffed: "Am I usually not good?"

Xie Bufei sighed: "It's not bad, it's just that I'm too stupid. I haven't grown up yet, and I don't understand anything."

Yu Qiao snorted and smiled foolishly at her.

Xie Bufei looked at her drunken look, as if she had been scratched by a kitten, making her heart itch.

She pinched the tip of Yu Qiao's nose with her two fingers, and said, "You think I'm praising you? Little friend, eat well."

Yu Qiao picked up the chopsticks obediently: "Okay."

Xie Bufei raised her eyebrows: "You are so obedient. "

Yu Qiao sat upright like a primary school student, and said sternly: "I will listen to everything my sister says."

Xie Bufei: "Then my sister asked you to hand over the bank card password, and you will give it too?"

Yu Qiao immediately took out her wallet, Put the bank card in front of her in a well-trained manner: "The password is 52..."

"Stop, stop, my sister believed it." Xie Bufei quickly covered her mouth, not knowing whether to laugh or cry, "Don't tell others the password indiscriminately in the future."

Maybe it was because of drinking too much, Yu Qiao's lips were very hot, so hot that her palms left wet and hot marks, as if she had been electrocuted.

The girl blinked, her fine eyelashes trembling slightly, dyed light golden by the hazy light.

Xie Bufei's heart was shocked, and she quickly let go of Yu Qiao. She heard Yu Qiao say: "You are not someone else, but your sister."

Xie Bufei opened his mouth, his ears felt hot, and said for a long while: "Little bastard."

After being drunk, she became even more stupid. It's so stupid, yet it makes her so excited.

She suddenly thought of a very greasy sentence, which can express her mood at the moment: Girl, I really can't stand it, and I want to punish you severely.

Yu Qiao looked at her drunkenly, with a clean and innocent smile. While she wasn't paying attention, she secretly drank a few more sips of wine.

The two ate and chatted. After drinking for three rounds, she also became a little dizzy before she knew it. She supported her drowsy head with her fingers: "Quiet, let's go back to the room first..." "Okay." Yu Qiao obediently put down her chopsticks and stood up

. Standing up, he staggered and almost fell down.

Seeing this, Xie Bufei said helplessly: "Don't move, I'll do it."

She stepped forward, supporting Yu Qiao with one hand, and the two drunks staggered through the corridor, staggering to and fro along the way.

Yu Qiao was already confused, she walked over to a door when she saw it, no matter if it was her own or not, she had to pull the doorknob.

Xie Bufei had a terrible headache, and felt like she was walking downstairs in the neighborhood with a big disobedient dog, and took her hand to turn around several times.

"Little friend, that's not our room. Be good, okay?"

Yu Qiao finally stopped, stood on the spot and opened her eyes in a daze: "Okay."

Xie Bufei was still awake, and found out the house number. Hurry up and lead her in.

Pushing open the door, the room was dark.

Xie Bufei groped for the lamp on the wall, and a hot body stuck to it behind her.

In the dark, she lay on Xie Bufei's shoulder and gasped: "Sister..."

Moist lips lightly brushed the side of her neck, Xie Bufei trembled.

The faint scent of grass and trees overwhelms the sky, like a misty forest, secretive and very attractive.

The person on his body is the Alpha that has marked her.

At this moment, Yu Qiao's eyes, words, and the touch of her skin all have an unparalleled allure to her.

It was like a string on a puppet, tugging at her nerves all the time, and she couldn't resist.

"It smells good."

The tip of Yu Qiao's nose twitched, sniffing the fragrance of lily of the valley flowers on her body, and murmured.

Xie Bufei was held in her arms, her legs were almost limp.

The girl's breathing became faster, her cheeks gradually turned peachy, her eyes were moist and dazzling.

Yu Qiao leaned closer to her, her moist and hot breath falling on her ears. She stretched out her hand to pinch Xie Bufei's chin, lowered her head, and instinctively pressed her lips against the other's.

The lips and teeth are intertwined, and the breath blends together.

Yu Qiao's sharp canine teeth touched her lips, rubbing them gently.

It's as unreal as a dream.

Xie Bufei raised his head, trembling all over. She closed her eyes, almost sinking into this sweet dream.

Suddenly, the phone on the bed rang regardless, breaking the charming atmosphere.

Xie Bufei woke up for a moment, resisted the clamoring desire in her heart, held down Yu Qiao's arm, and pushed it outward.

She said shortly, "Quiet, there is a call..."

Yu Qiao frowned like a child who couldn't eat candy, with dissatisfaction written all over her face. She lowered her head and wanted to kiss her again, but Xie Bufei put her finger against her lips and shook her head: "You are obedient."

Yu Qiao pursed her lips: "Just one."

Xie Bufei hesitated for a moment, and Yu Qiao took the opportunity to kiss her For a moment, he sucked Xie Feifei's lips, and let go of her with unsatisfied intentions.

Xie Bufei blushed, went to the bed and sat down, picked up the phone.

It's Cheng Yeli's call.

"Where did you two go? Did you eat? Did you take a hot spring?"

Xie Bufei: "No, we are in the room."

Cheng Yeli: "What are you doing badly, breathing so fast?"

He paused, meaning He laughed deeply: "Oh, it seems that I made this call at the wrong time."

Xie Bufei: "..."

Cheng Yeli: "I'm hanging up, so I won't disturb your work. By the way, you two remember to take safety measures and don't mess around. Check Baidu before doing it." Xie Bufei's whole face was smoking hot: "Okay,

okay Oh, you're so long-winded!"

Cheng Yeli: "I haven't finished talking yet! Pay attention to moderation, you know? Don't make it hard to get up the next day, it's embarrassing, I have to laugh at you hard." Xie

Bufei: "Got it, old lady! Go soak in your hot spring!"

She hung up the phone hastily, and saw Yu Qiao squatting in front of her like a puppy, looking up at her.

Xie Bufei: "What are you doing squatting?"

Yu Qiao: "Look at you."

Xie Bufei laughed: "Look at what I am doing?" Yu Qiao said: "You look good.

"

The cheeks slid down the wet red lips and landed on the slender porcelain white shoulders and neck.

The young girl's cheeks were dyed with unfaded charm, like a goblin in an ancient novel.

Hearing this, Xie Bufei smiled shyly and timidly: "As long as you like it."

She stood up and rubbed Yu Qiao's head: "Do you want to go to the hot spring now?"

Yu Qiao touched it lightly. With her fingers, she muttered: "No...don't want to."

"Okay." Xie Bufei said, "Then we'll stay here."

She fiddled with the soft hair on the top of the girl's head, and said in a warm voice: "Are you quietly sleepy? Do you want to sleep?"

Yu Qiao's eyes blurred, she nodded her head, and suddenly said: "I want to take a bath..."

Xie Bufei thought for a while, and looked at her worriedly: "Can you wash alone?"

Yu Qiao asked She tilted her head: "Sister, do you want to wash with me?"

Xie Bufei's cheeks became hot, and his eyes wandered: "No, I'm just worried about you..."

She sent Yu Qiao into the bathroom, stood outside for a while, and walked away in peace when she heard the sound of water.

Xie Bufei paced back and forth in the silent room, remembering the kiss just now, couldn't help touching her lips lightly.

The burning sensation from being sucked still remained on the lips.

Xie Bufei couldn't help taking a deep breath, her heart was both sweet and sour.

If Yu Qiao wasn't drunk, she would have thought that Yu Qiao liked her.

But Yu Qiao is not sober now, does this kiss still count for them?

Xie Bufei was suddenly a little annoyed. If she wasn't an Omega, she would be able to tell whether Yu Qiao's kiss was due to the attraction of pheromones after being drunk, or simply liking it.

While waiting, she accidentally remembered Cheng Yeli's request.

She opened the browser, took advantage of the sound of the water, and hurriedly looked up the information.

She is a blank slate in this regard, with no experience at all. Cheng Yeli often used this to tease her. Although she looked like a fairy, she was actually a little chick.

Taking advantage of the present time, Xie Bufei took a quick look at the flowers and absorbed a lot of new knowledge eagerly.

She sighed one after another: "So it's still possible to do this..."

The door of the bathroom was pushed open, and the moist water mist gushed out with the light fragrance of grass and trees, like a meadow covered with morning dew under the sun.

Wearing loose pajamas, Yu Qiao walked up to Xie Bufei on tiptoe, poked her head and said, "Sister, what are you looking at?" The

girl covered her phone in a panic, faltering and saying, "No, it's nothing, just wash it up quietly. ? Then I'll take a shower too..."

Seeing her fleeing back, Yu Qiao tilted her head, and her eyes fell on the pitch-black screen.