11-20

11

   The crowd was silent for a few seconds in tacit understanding, and they laughed tacitly.

"Yes, yes, the singing is really good!"

"It's so good to listen to my family, it's like listening to fairy music!" "

The cold and rigid singing criticizes the cruelty and pedantry of today's society, and criticizes the criminal behavior of capitalists who drink blood. It's thought-provoking!"

Even the instructor Ye Renjun couldn't help saying: "It's really good, there's a lot of room for improvement! Keep up the good work!"

Yu Qiao: "..."

It's getting more and more outrageous.

Tang Sijia hadn't had time to ridicule her, hearing the praises in her ears, she was so angry that she almost gritted her silver teeth and clenched her fists.

In terms of singing skills, I didn't know how many blocks I had left Yu Qiao, but now because of Xie Bufei's appearance, I easily reversed the wind direction. Not only was the limelight robbed, but everyone even sided with Yu Qiao.

What's more, when the person next to him saw this, he pushed Yu Qiao directly, and said jokingly: "Yu Qiao, senior sister Xie has come to see you, why don't you show it?" Yu Qiao met Xie Bufei's smiling eyes,

calmly There was a turmoil in her expression, she paused for a moment, and walked towards Xie Bufei through the crowd.

Tang Sijia just watched helplessly as the goddess and the little fairy Yu Qiao walked away side by side.

"Come on down, what are you leaving there to watch!" Yao Rudong shouted gloatingly at her, "Are you envious? It's a pity, it's a pity that you won your singing skills and lost your life." Amidst the friendly laughter, Tang Sijia's face was ashen

. Liuliu stepped down.

Yu Qiao walked to Xie Bufei's side quickly, and asked, "Why did senior sister come over suddenly?"

"I just wanted to come over to see what you are doing."

Xie Bufei raised the corners of her mouth, with a smile in her eyes, "I didn't expect... I was quite surprised."

Yu Qiao was a little embarrassed when she heard the words, she pursed her lips, and said softly, "I don't sing well, I made my senior laugh."

Xie Bufei blinked, and said innocently: "Who said it's not good? It's obviously very interesting."

Hearing the narrowness in her words, Yu Qiao sighed: "Sister, stop teasing me."

Xie Bufei restrained her smile , deliberately made a serious expression, and said sternly: "Who is teasing you? I'm serious, singing quietly is nice, and whoever can't tell me I'm in a hurry." Yu Qiao said dumbly: "You don't have to."

Thank

you Fei chuckled and stopped in her tracks.

She is tall, but a little shorter than Yu Qiao, her eyelashes tremble like butterfly wings when she raises her head slightly, and her long and narrow fox eyes are bent into crescent moons, giving people an illusion of affection like the sea.

Yu Qiao also followed her and stopped, the cool evening wind blowing towards her face, curling her hair around her ears.

Xie Bufei looked at her, and suddenly moved closer, lowered her voice, and her voice became soft and hoarse: "Do you want to hear me sing?" Yu Qiao looked

at her with some surprise: "Can you?"

"Of course I can " Xie Bufei said, "I haven't sung for a long time."

She sat down cross-legged on the spot, patted the green grass beside her, and signaled Yu Qiao to sit down too.

In the depths of the night sky, the half-circle moon hides in the clouds and mist, and quietly pokes its head out.

They sat down side by side, their shoulders inevitably pressed against each other, and they could feel the heat from their skin touching each other, and their hair was also entwined inseparably.

An unspeakable emotion suddenly rose in Yu Qiao's heart, as if she was sharing a secret with someone, sneaking around, but having secret happiness.

Xie Bufei was quiet for a moment, then gently closed her eyes and parted her red lips.

The moment she spoke, Yu Qiao seemed to have forgotten everything around her.

The light lily-of-the-valley fragrance wafted in the night wind, flocking towards Yu Qiao.

She felt as if she was sinking into a dream, falling on the soft clouds, and as far as she could see, a field of snow-white lily of the valley was quietly blooming under the bright silver moonlight.

The lily-of-the-valley with slightly drooping petals swayed in the wind, seeming to make clanking noises.

The voice was ethereal and ethereal, as if floating from a very far away place, echoing in the misty sea surface and the depths of the reef.

Like the song of a siren.

Yu Qiao suddenly remembered the mythical and legendary sirens that she had read in the book, and suddenly she could empathize with those bewitched sailors and pirates.

Until the end of Xie Bufei, she still couldn't recover for a long time.

The shoulder was bumped lightly, Yu Qiao turned her head and met Xie Bufei's bright fox eyes.

When she speaks, her final voice rises, like a cat's paw gently hooking a ball of wool, soft and sweet: "Quiet, why don't you talk?" "

Because senior sister is so good."

Yu Qiao covered her chest and took a deep breath In one breath, he said honestly, "I feel that my soul has been purified."

Xie Bufei was taken aback, fluttering her fine eyelashes a few times, bowing her head and bursting out laughing.

"It's really nice, senior sister is worthy of being from the music department." Yu Qiao thought she didn't believe it, and asked sincerely, "What song did you sing just now?" Xie Feifei couldn't stop the smile on her lips, her

tone Yoyo: "Well, I haven't figured out the title of the song yet."

Song name?

Yu Qiao was stunned for a moment, then she suddenly realized that her eyes behind the lens widened slightly: "Could it be that you wrote the song yourself?"

Xie Bufei replied, "Yes."

She turned her head to observe Yu Qiao's reaction, the corners of her mouth Upward, with an inexplicable evil taste: "Quiet, you are my first listener."

Yu Qiao didn't speak, she seemed to be stunned, and there was a tiny light floating in her dark eyes, like night stars twinkling on the clouds.

She didn't expect that Xie Bufei could write songs, the melody was so beautiful, but she never showed it in front of everyone.

Yu Qiao's lips pursed a bit, she considered her words, and said word by word: "I really like this song."

Yu Qiao has a rigorous personality, and even when she looks serious, she seems to be arguing a question.

Xie Bufei tilted her head and looked at her for a while, and said, "I think of the title of the song."

She propped her face sideways with one hand, her long and curled eyelashes cast two shadows in the warm yellow light, her red lips curled up, and her smile was bright Wanton.

"Quietly."

Yu Qiao subconsciously said, "Huh?"

"It's the name of this song." Xie Bufei said, "It's called Quietly."

Waking up the next day, Yao Rudong was so tired that his back was sore and his legs ached, and his throat was as thick as a rustle. over sandpaper.

She collapsed on the bed and sighed: "Jiu Min, my family! My whole body is going to fall apart..."

Lu Yun: "You should stop talking with your broken throat, I feel tired after listening." He took out a plate of golden throat lozenges from the drawer, and handed it over, "Here, take some."

Yao Rudong opened a piece and threw it into his mouth, and smiled sweetly at her: "Thank you for your kindness, Yunyun."

Suddenly, A brisk melody sounded in the dormitory, and the female voice was ethereal and clean, flowing in the air.

Yao Rudong: "Whose phone is ringing?"

Lu Yun leaned over to look, and said, "It seems to be quietly." She raised her head and shouted towards the bathroom, "Quietly, someone is calling you!" Yu Qiao

answered With a sound, he came out of the toilet after a while. She was holding a washbasin. She had just finished washing, and she hadn't worn glasses yet. Her plain, cold and white cheeks were wet, and water dripped down her delicate eyebrows and eyes.

In fact, her appearance is heroic and sassy, ​​with a typical light face. His eyebrows are raised and his eyes are hanging, the bridge of his nose is high and straight, and his outline is clear. At first glance, it is not strong and cute enough, but the more you taste it, the more flavorful it becomes.

Lu Yun couldn't help shaking her head, feeling that Yu Qiao looked much better with her glasses off than usual.

Yu Qiao turned on the phone and took a look. It was a missed call from her mother, who hung up a few minutes ago. She put down the washbasin, pressed the dial button, and walked outside the bedroom.

The corridor in the early morning is empty, the sun has not yet shined, and the mountains and tall buildings in the distance look gray.

The phone rang a few times before being connected, and Yu Qiao said softly: "Mom." The

gentle voice of a middle-aged woman came through the current: "Xiao Qiao, what are you doing?" "I

just finished washing and I am going to military training "Yu Qiao said, "Mom, what's the matter?"

The woman was silent for a moment, and said angrily: "Look at what you said, I can't call you if I have nothing to do? How can you say that!" Yu Qiao frowned

. Lips, whispered: "No, I thought you were in a hurry." "

I'm fine, I just wanted to ask you how you are doing." The woman laughed a few times, and clenched her phone nervously, "You Is it cold over there? It's almost winter, remember to add a quilt."

Yu Qiao said patiently: "Yes, I see. It's still hot here, and the air conditioner is always on, so I don't need a quilt."

The woman said repeatedly: "Okay, okay. Then you..." She paused, her breath was difficult, "Quietly, your father, he is only one year away..." Yu Jing was

quiet for a while, her voice was calm: "Mom, Don't worry, we have already moved, and he doesn't know the address. And I won't let him hurt us again." "

No...that's not what I meant." The woman's fingers trembled, and her unsteady voice came down the receiver Side, "I was just thinking, he is your father anyway ..."

Yu Qiao: "You want to forgive him?"

His blood is also flowing, and I also want to give you a complete family... If he came out this time, if he really regretted it, then we might as well talk to him..."

"I won't forgive him." Yu Qiao's fingers were clenched white, and she interrupted her coldly, "Mom, you know. There are only zero and countless times of domestic violence." The woman's lips trembled, she was dumb for a long

time Never said a word.

Yu Qiao hung up the phone, adjusted her breathing a few times until her heartbeat was normal, and she walked into the dormitory calmly.

"Quietly, did you change the ringtone of your phone?" Yao Rudong leaned over, "I heard it just now, it's really nice."

Yu Qiao was taken aback and nodded.

After last night, she changed the ringtone of her mobile phone to that song by Xie Feifei.

"Since Quiet is the first listener, this song should be dedicated to Quiet." Xie Bufei said, "Is there any objection?"

Thinking of Xie Bufei smiling at Yan Yan, Yu Qiao felt her mood gradually calm down.

Yao Rudong looked at her eagerly: "What's the name of this song? Play it again, I like it so much."

Yu Qiao paused, then shook her head.

Xie Bufei made an agreement with her last night that she could not tell other people about this song.

This is a secret between the two of them.

"I don't know the title of the song, I just downloaded it from the Internet." She lied without changing her face, "I can't find it even if I listen to the song."

Lu Yun raised her eyebrows as she looked at her expression.

Yao Rudong sighed regretfully: "Ah? How did this happen?!"

Yu quietly turned on the music and said, "It's okay to play it again."

The ethereal female voice flowed in the 301 dormitory, like a dream.

The three finished their breakfast and walked to the playground.

They came early today, and there were not many people around. A few members of the student union sat and chatted under the big umbrellas that stood up. They were responsible for taking care of the freshmen with heatstroke.

Yao Rudong looked around and said in surprise: "Hey, senior sister Xie isn't here today."

Yu Qiao: "Maybe there is class."

Lu Yun glanced at her meaningfully: "You don't want to ask?"

Yu Qiao looked blankly: "Ask what?

" I'm very busy." Lu Yun said, "I told you to take the initiative, if it was someone else, he would have jumped on it like a wolf."

Yao Rudong said with a smile: "Maybe senior sister Xie will just eat quietly, Reserved and pure female college students, how exciting to attack."

Yu Qiao couldn't laugh or cry, heard their teasing, and explained: "Senior sister and I are just friends."

Facing the distrustful eyes of the two, Yu Qiao shook her head, thinking After thinking about it, I opened the WeChat chat interface.

The chat between her and Gary still lasted last night. After Yu Qiao listened to the song, Xie Bufei sent her a demo version.

Yu Qiao typed the next line and sent: "Is senior sister in class?"

After waiting for a while, Xie Bufei sent a reply.

"I have something to go home, what's the matter?"

Just as Yu Qiao was about to reply, another line popped up on the other side: "You miss me?"

Yu Qiao locked her phone as if she had been burned: "...

" On the screen, Xie Bufei rested her chin in one hand, bent her fox eyes and typed this line. She imagined Yu Qiao's at a loss on the other side, and smiled contentedly.

Just when she was about to send something again, a word popped out of the window.

"Um."